Clomid potency

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
My research subject tried some liquid clomid at about 25 mg for 4-5 days to test its effectiveness and didnt really notice anything, is that too low of a dose/time frame to tell?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What were you supposed to feel to know its dosed properly?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I only use pharma grade SERM's...

I've had underdosed RC grade clomid in the past.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
What were you supposed to feel to know its dosed properly?
Lol i dont even know i just want to be sure i have a true pct, i also have some rc nolva and sup3r pct but having a quality clomid is my research subjects main concern

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
That's not really an efficacious way of telling if your clomid is legit, as datsthat stated what were you expecting to feel? Outside of taking it for a few weeks and getting blood work for LH and FSH before and after it is pretty hard to tell if RC clomid is properly dosed. If you already have normal HPTA function and weren't on any exogenous androgens recently, taking clomid for 5 days won't make you "feel" any different.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
That's not really an efficacious way of telling if your clomid is legit, as datsthat stated what were you expecting to feel? Outside of taking it for a few weeks and getting blood work for LH and FSH before and after it is pretty hard to tell if RC clomid is properly dosed. If you already have normal HPTA function and weren't on any exogenous androgens recently, taking clomid for 5 days won't make you "feel" any different.
One of the reason i always use 2 RC SERMs, in case one is slightly underdosed

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Haha, that's one way to do it. It might be overkill if they are both properly dosed, but better safe than sorry I suppose.

When you say you use two RC SERMs, do you mean you use 2 different RC nolvas/clomids or 1 RC nolva AND 1 RC clomid?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You'd be much better off running two different ones eg Nolva/Clomid at full dosages.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Haha, that's one way to do it. It might be overkill if they are both properly dosed, but better safe than sorry I suppose.

When you say you use two RC SERMs, do you mean you use 2 different RC nolvas/clomids or 1 RC nolva AND 1 RC clomid?
Different ofc... Torem and clomid for my upcoming PCT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump up your dose of clomid to 200mg/day for a week then watch a chick flick and you will know if it's real lol

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Different ofc... Torem and clomid for my upcoming PCT
Got it. I might just be me, but I have always had smoother and faster recovery using only 1 SERM, and I seem to respond best to clomid. I never really saw the point of using two SERMs, but some guys seem to love it. Then again I was using pharma clomifene, so I understand why you might want to hedge your bets if you are using RC. What was your cycle like btw?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Bump up your dose of clomid to 200mg/day for a week then watch a chick flick and you will know if it's real lol
He could also bump to 200mg a day then blast his gf in the face. If she dumps you, your clomid is legit.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think you are going to feel and see on 25mg clomid? Confused..

Clomid > Nolva all day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only use pharma grade SERM's...

I've had underdosed RC grade clomid in the past.
First blown pct does this to most people. I have a couple different RC and UGL AI's around, but never a SERM. Clomid tabs only. Such a noticeable difference.