BSL super dmz 2.0

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
What was the final verdict on this? Bought from bsl site after the ban. No lot number either. But blood red caps

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Blood red as in the entire cap? I believe it's blood red and white.

Anyways, mine had a lot number and experation date with the Blackstone Labs plastic seal. Cycle went fine it definitely wasn't underdosed or bunk.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Blood red as in the entire cap? I believe it's blood red and white.

Anyways, mine had a lot number and experation date with the Blackstone Labs plastic seal. Cycle went fine it definitely wasn't underdosed or bunk.
But the company can still suck my cawk.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
But the company can still suck my cawk.
Their Ostapure kind of sketched me out. It definitely felt like a PH to me. Other than that, I've had good experiences with their other products, including Alpha 1 Max, Super Dmz 2.0, Super Trenabol, etc.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
All the bsl super dmz 2.0 I ever saw were red and white caps.. Super trenabol was all red caps.. Super dmz was awesome though. I'm not a fan of bsl but I ran this product as well as MANY people I know and everyone got solid results.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Only experience I've had with BSL is with their PCT IV. Was not a fan. I could feel a difference b/t their product and OL Osta.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just ran this stuff for the past month. Gained a little over 10lbs, strength went up on everything, and no sides.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I meant to say dark red and white, some people got light colored caps and I heard they were bunk. But I've still heard people say without a lot number is bunk, should I still give it a go?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I meant to say dark red and white, some people got light colored caps and I heard they were bunk. But I've still heard people say without a lot number is bunk, should I still give it a go?
I would, have nothing to lose at this point you already have it and you gotta imagine some people that got "bunk" could have just been the some of many irresponsible kids that take pros when they have no idea how to eat or train hard to get the results

If you're gonna lose sleep over making the decision then sell the bottle off to a buddy and pick up something new

jaylongjohn

Awards
I'm on BSL super dmz 2.0 it's blood red caps and white caps. Results are pretty good I have to say but I am stacking it with IML secs-drol

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I am probably going to end up running it. just last time I was around on here every one was saying it was a load of **** if it didn't have a lot# and date. I just didn't want to waste my time if I didn't have to lol.
I'm on BSL super dmz 2.0 it's blood red caps and white caps. Results are pretty good I have to say but I am stacking it with IML secs-drol
Did yours have lot # / exp date?

jaylongjohn

Awards
I'm on my second bottle right now. I just checked them. I still have the old empty bottle and it has a lot # and exp date but the second bottle does not have any lot # or exp date and I got both from the same place. I felt no difference in switching over between the bottles, but it's definitely working, gained a solid 25lbs in the past 6weeks, I doubt it was just the deca-drol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Their Ostapure kind of sketched me out. It definitely felt like a PH to me. Other than that, I've had good experiences with their other products, including Alpha 1 Max, Super Dmz 2.0, Super Trenabol, etc.
I had the exact same experience with the ostapure. It kinda felt like dmz a little but with more moodiness

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I had the exact same experience with the ostapure. It kinda felt like dmz a little but with more moodiness
Odd that you guys say this, some people I had running the ostapure were gaining 10lbs in a month and strength went up drastically like a ph.. 1 guy actually got some mild gyno even after a post cycle

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Odd that you guys say this, some people I had running the ostapure were gaining 10lbs in a month and strength went up drastically like a ph.. 1 guy actually got some mild gyno even after a post cycle
Really? Yeah 10lbs a month sounds like a ph.