Constant Diarrhea while on Halodrol?

seansayin

Awards
Hey guys,
So I am currently a little under 3 weeks in at 75 mg of Halodrol,
Just about 4-5 days ago I began experiencing constant diarrhea.. and was wondering if it could possibly be the Halodrol? and if I should stop?

It has gone down quite a bit since, like I'm going half as less than previously, but still getting the runs.. No other pains to note of though..

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
What is the color of your stool and has it changed since the beginning of your cycle?

seansayin

Awards
What is the color of your stool and has it changed since the beginning of your cycle?
Its green, and i guess it only changed since the diarrhea onset.. could it possibly be liver issues?

I am currently taking cycle assist as well as fish oil, and high volume pre workout, no caffeine of course.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Its green, and i guess it only changed since the diarrhea onset.. could it possibly be liver issues?

I am currently taking cycle assist as well as fish oil, and high volume pre workout, no caffeine of course.
Green stool is usually normal if you have diarrhea.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Doubtful. Your stool will become white if related to liver issues. So your first 2 weeks went without any issues?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Take some Imodium if diarrhea persists.

seansayin

Awards
Doubtful. Your stool will become white if related to liver issues. So your first 2 weeks went without any issues?
Well like tomorrow will be the beginning of my 3rd week, and no sides of any other to note of..
Its just constant diarrhea is not usual lol like diarrhea for 4-5 days is unusual which is why i was worried..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well like tomorrow will be the beginning of my 3rd week, and no sides of any other to note of..
Its just constant diarrhea is not usual lol like diarrhea for 4-5 days is unusual which is why i was worried..
I'm no doctor but I believe your problems are not related to the halo. Stay hydrated! Very important with diarrhea especially while on orals. Like my man said, grab some meds to slow it down and keep going. If it persists more than a few more days then I would definitely start dropping supplements and possibly consult a doctor

seansayin

Awards
I'm no doctor but I believe your problems are not related to the halo. Stay hydrated! Very important with diarrhea especially while on orals. Like my man said, grab some meds to slow it down and keep going. If it persists more than a few more days then I would definitely start dropping supplements and possibly consult a doctor
Hopefully it stops soon,
is there any way of telling liver issues occurring in general besides pain? and not referring to diarrhea either just in general

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it stops soon,
is there any way of telling liver issues occurring in general besides pain? and not referring to diarrhea either just in general
There really isn't pain associated with liver problems, no pain receptors to send pain signals. I know white stool, itchy skin, and yellowing of the eyes/skin are signs you have bug problems. Dark/brown piss isn't a good sign either.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There really isn't pain associated with liver problems, no pain receptors to send pain signals. I know white stool, itchy skin, and yellowing of the eyes/skin are signs you have bug problems. Dark/brown piss isn't a good sign either.
Yellow everything in my experience. It starts with itchy skin for a few weeks, then lack of appetite, after that the whites of your eyes will turn yellow. Slowly after that you'll notice your skin turning yellow, and then your poo will become yellow. Itchy skin is the worst part because it's constant. You will also notice a smell coming from your skin. I speak from experience.

seansayin

Awards
Yellow everything in my experience. It starts with itchy skin for a few weeks, then lack of appetite, after that the whites of your eyes will turn yellow. Slowly after that you'll notice your skin turning yellow, and then your poo will become yellow. Itchy skin is the worst part because it's constant. You will also notice a smell coming from your skin. I speak from experience.
Im getting paranoid now.. lol How noticeable is the itchy skin? Like do you get red spots or what?
Did you get liver failure from a cycle?

seansayin

Awards
My last cycle went fine btw.. which was like a year ago

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im getting paranoid now.. lol How noticeable is the itchy skin? Like do you get red spots or what?
Did you get liver failure from a cycle?
Don't let it go to your head. The itchy skin is first noticeable during exercise and it progressively gets worse. It'll start in your feet and legs and work all the way up to your entire body eventually. You diarrhea could be anything though. If it was me, I'd stop and see if it clears up. Only because "constant diarrhea" just sounds awful. Plus I'm kind of a paranoid person too when it comes to this, but only because of my past experience.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam curious how much dairy products your consuming

seansayin

Awards
Don't let it go to your head. The itchy skin is first noticeable during exercise and it progressively gets worse. It'll start in your feet and legs and work all the way up to your entire body eventually. You diarrhea could be anything though. If it was me, I'd stop and see if it clears up. Only because "constant diarrhea" just sounds awful. Plus I'm kind of a paranoid person too when it comes to this, but only because of my past experience.
Oh gosh.. lol I guess ill stop and hop into PCT if the diarrhea doesn't stop by monday which would be a week in.

seansayin

Awards
Iam curious how much dairy products your consuming

The only dairy products I've consumed this past week since the diarrhea would be greek yogurt, cheese and a couple bowls of cereal, and whey of course.
Whey and greek yogurt would be my top 2 that I've had as far as dairy goes

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The only dairy products I've consumed this past week since the diarrhea would be greek yogurt, cheese and a couple bowls of cereal, and whey of course.
Whey and greek yogurt would be my top 2 that I've had as far as dairy goes
Id suggest laying off dairy for a bit . I had the same problem with halofiresuspension by aar. So i started spacing out my doses solved it just fine.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Suspension is mixed with alcohol lol i was drinking milk by the quart . Ill spare you the details.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
What cycle support do you have ?
I don't think prohormones would be a detrimental factor in causing diarrhea and green stool unless he had some undiagnosed condition. Whether he used cycle support or not wouldn't make much of a difference in him having diarrhea IMO.

seansayin

Awards
Would getting a liver enzyme test be worthless right now? Seeing as my enzymes are more than likely to be elevated since I'm on? or would it be a good way to tell whether everything is fine?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Would getting a liver enzyme test be worthless right now? Seeing as my enzymes are more than likely to be elevated since I'm on? or would it be a good way to tell whether everything is fine?
Couldn't hurt to get one.

seansayin

Awards
Couldn't hurt to get one.
Isn't it safe to assume its elevated right now? or would the numbers be in range of normal or not?
I may go tomorrow morning, just trying to see if its worth it during cycle vs after PCT

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it safe to assume its elevated right now? or would the numbers be in range of normal or not?
I may go tomorrow morning, just trying to see if its worth it during cycle vs after PCT
If insurance will cover it, than why not?. At least you will have piece of mind. You will also be able to tell how well or if your cycle supports are doing anything.

seansayin

Awards
If insurance will cover it, than why not?. At least you will have piece of mind. You will also be able to tell how well or if your cycle supports are doing anything.
Thats true I suppose, I will grab bloodwork tomorrow morning.. Hopefully all is well.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
It might just be the celery seed extract in the cycle assist. It can have a diuretic effect...ar1macare pro cleans me out but it's got a little bit more than the CEL stuff.