Test E Dbol Cycle

FreakJay

Awards
Hello all, I am fairly new to the real deal cycles. Ive ran multiple prohormones here and there but I've decided I want in on the good stuff. I plan on running a cycle of Test E and Dianabol. I've done my fair share of research so any criticism would greatly appreciated.The cycle is going to be 8 weeks and will be as followed
Test E= 500mg weeks 1-8
Dianabol= 50mg weeks 1-4
Aromasin=12.5mg EOD ( Or as I feel needed)
And I will be taking tudca and basic health supplements.
The PCT is going to consist of
Also Aromasin 12.5 EOD or as needed
Clomid 50/50/25/25

So, If my cycle is going to be a 8 week, is HCG recommended? Ive read that since it is such a short cycle it should be fine without. Also is Clomid alone enough for PCT or would you guys recommend throwing Nolva in as well.. Any comments would be great.. Thanks!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
If you're only running test for 8 weeks, use prop.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Can you explain the difference please, never did much research on prop considering I was set on test e
Test Prop is a shorter ester

Test E is a longer ester

One stays in the system longer than the other but Prop is more fast acting.

FreakJay

Awards
Test Prop is a shorter ester

Test E is a longer ester

One stays in the system longer than the other but Prop is more fast acting.
So if I were to extend it to say 10 weeks, would that be more towards test e? I already purchased the Test e and Dbol to kick start the cycle.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
So if I were to extend it to say 10 weeks, would that be more towards test e? I already purchased the Test e and Dbol to kick start the cycle.
I would extend it to at least 12 weeks if I were using Test E.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test E/C 500mg -10weeks
Dbol 30mg ed-4weeks
I do nit recomend prop for first run

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What is your cycle history?,but yes nolva in PCT aswell

FreakJay

Awards
I have 25mg tabs.. how would I go about making that 30mg or 40mg?

Jriddik

Awards
For a first cycle, I think 25 of Dbol with the test will treat you just fine. Enjoy the gains

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
25mg Dbol is fine,50mg is toxic and unnecessary.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
25mg Dbol is fine,50mg is toxic and unnecessary.
50mg is not unnecessary. For most people that's the "sweet spot". Now something like 100mg would be excessive...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not for your first cycle,when you have NO idea how you will react to this compound

FreakJay

Awards
So, I finally have everything on hand besides my nolva.. Plan on start in 2 days. Test E 500mg for 10 weeks and 25mg dbol ed 4 weeks. Any recommendations on pin site..? I was planning on hitting quads since I feel like it can be more hands on rather than glutes but open to any comments on that.. Thanks guys !

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
So, I finally have everything on hand besides my nolva.. Plan on start in 2 days. Test E 500mg for 10 weeks and 25mg dbol ed 4 weeks. Any recommendations on pin site..? I was planning on hitting quads since I feel like it can be more hands on rather than glutes but open to any comments on that.. Thanks guys !
Rotate injection sites. Try not hitting the same one for at least 5 days so scar tissue doesn't build up. I personally switch back and forth from quads to glutes.

FreakJay

Awards
so say one week i hit right quad on monday left quad on thursday then rotate back between quads that would be fine..? Or should I incorporate glutes in that. I heard glutes are painless going in and no pip lol

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
so say one week i hit right quad on monday left quad on thursday then rotate back between quads that would be fine..? Or should I incorporate glutes in that. I heard glutes are painless going in and no pip lol
That could work. However I'd try and hit glutes too. But if your flexibility is off stick to what you can handle.

Cf19

Awards
I've done similar cycles. And wasn't super pleased test you need to go 12 weeks at least. drop the dbol it is disappointing when all the water weight leaves good luck

Jpwithey

Awards
I did test e (500 mg split 2x / wk) and dbol for a first cycle 5 weeks ago. started at 25 mg and moved up to 50 mg for one week, but found that 25 mg was plenty and moved back. There's a lot of threads that discuss better gains on lower longer runs on dbol, and I'm a believer in this. It really screwed with my hairline though so I may give anadrol a try. I And yeah, enjoy those gains because they do disappear rapidly - gained 33 lbs on cycle and kept 22 after 12 weeks - test kicked for me at 6 weeks in. PCT was wonderful - everything worked well (clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20/20). Looking to run TPP, NPP and drol next.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Test E/C 500mg -10weeks
Dbol 30mg ed-4weeks
I do nit recomend prop for first run
I like this ^^^^

Pin your test e every 3 days for best results.

Keep a clean diet, don't forget your cardio. Liver support supps and plenty of water.

FreakJay

Awards
I did test e (500 mg split 2x / wk) and dbol for a first cycle 5 weeks ago. started at 25 mg and moved up to 50 mg for one week, but found that 25 mg was plenty and moved back. There's a lot of threads that discuss better gains on lower longer runs on dbol, and I'm a believer in this. It really screwed with my hairline though so I may give anadrol a try. I And yeah, enjoy those gains because they do disappear rapidly - gained 33 lbs on cycle and kept 22 after 12 weeks - test kicked for me at 6 weeks in. PCT was wonderful - everything worked well (clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20/20). Looking to run TPP, NPP and drol next.
Screwed with your hairline in what manner

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
If you are in need of a cycle support take a look at Talos from Antaeus Labs. It's pretty comprehensive and will keep you healthy.

Dbol is oral and does have some liver toxicity but it's really not bad in relation to all the other options you have now. Usually it's blood pressure issues that people get from dbol. Talos will help.

I think 12-16 weeks on test e is a good idea.

You will cycle then pct. then realize how much that sucks especially if you just wait a bit then get back on.

Jpwithey

Awards
recession of hairline around temple areas, and noticeably thinner hair. I felt great on test+dbol and anadrol doesn't seem to purport the same well being, but will give it a go to have a different experience.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
recession of hairline around temple areas, and noticeably thinner hair. I felt great on test+dbol and anadrol doesn't seem to purport the same well being, but will give it a go to have a different experience.
Just shave your head - muscles over hair any day! On another note, if this is your first cycle with what you identify as the real stuff then why not just run a test only cycle? Why add another compound on your first run? It's not necessary. You will yield very appreciable results off a 10-12 week test only run. Just make sure your diet and training are dialed in and that you have all your on cycle support supplements (fish oil, etc) and PCT dialed in.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
droll is absolutely known for the feel good factor. Anadrol is one of the only compounds that makes me more aggro! Even Tren doesn't do that. Maybe M1T also.

I have always said that when it comes to hairline, taking AAS only speeds up what is already in place. Meaning if you are prone to balding you will see issues, but you will eventually anyways. Some experience some thinning, but that goes away when you stop.