Best PH for Fat loss

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Tell me your best pro hormone for fat loss and also your best stack, may include non hormonals I'm looking for some cycle ideas down the road

Thanks!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Trenavar & epistane throw in GW and I really like lgd for a recomp

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Running Epistane and Trenavar for 6 weeks towards the end of your cut would be optimal.

Like what the previous poster said, throw in GW... or some T3.

Make sure you monitor your BP if you decide to run T3 by the way.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prohormone will cause fat loss.. they make dry you out and make you harder, but not actual fat loss.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No prohormone will cause fat loss.. they make dry you out and make you harder, but not actual fat loss.
You're right to a certain extent. However, Trenavar, which converts to Trenbolone, has fat burning properties. But yes, I mostly agree with what you said.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely true...phs, ds or aas build muscles, they do not burn fat.Period. However diet+cardio+Cardar1ne(GW 501515) or the old good ECA stack, clen etcc have got fat burning proprieties.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Absolutely true...phs, ds or aas build muscles, they do not burn fat.Period. However diet+cardio+Cardar1ne(GW 501515) or the old good ECA stack, clen etcc have got fat burning proprieties.
Absolutely correct, no exogenous hormone (anabolic) directly causes fat burn.. But whens the last time you saw someone get fat with tren? Lol I'll edit that to those hormones would be most optimal to reach your goals along with the proper diet and training

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely correct, no exogenous hormone (anabolic) directly causes fat burn.. But whens the last time you saw someone get fat with tren? Lol I'll edit that to those hormones would be most optimal to reach your goals along with the proper diet and training
The ph tren converts into trenabolone and it directly causes fat burn. Tren is what you want, op. / thread

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
The ph tren converts into trenabolone and it directly causes fat burn. Tren is what you want, op. / thread
Is it a direct mechanism of tren to cause lipolysis though? Or is it secondary due to powerful muscle preservation/building effects which would cause a higher metabolism due to more metabolically active tissue?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Either way op, unanimous decision with tren.. I suggest 90-120mg daily but if its your first run of it maybe start lower you'll still see solid effect from 60-75mg

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
T3? With a strong PH/AAS I guess

Methylated88

Awards
Keto causes fat burning. But so does cardio. And the ph is there to keep you as anabolic as possible when your body wants to be catabolic. But for the best ph, id have to say epi and halo

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What brand do you suggest?
For Tren?
You can still get Epi but not halo correct?

Methylated88

Awards
What brand do you suggest?
For Tren?
You can still get Epi but not halo correct?
Ive never used the ph tren. Injectables only for muah. And you can find some epi but i think halo will be tougher to find. Just search around with google.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used the ph tren. Injectables only for muah. And you can find some epi but i think halo will be tougher to find. Just search around with google.[/QUOTE

I can get it just don't wanna risk it being seized coming in lol

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Either way op, unanimous decision with tren.. I suggest 90-120mg daily but if its your first run of it maybe start lower you'll still see solid effect from 60-75mg
What brand do you recommend?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
What brand do you recommend?
I don't know if I'll catch an infraction for recommending a banned substance's brand but I can just say do your research online you'll easily find brands that "had" formulas that had a great rave behind them

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tren would do you well. There's a few good places to get it reasonable price too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best way to lose fat with a ph or anything else is increase lbm first. The nature of these things is anabolic. Use them what they are best at. Building mass while on cycle. After pct use your new mass and maintenance to cut naturally with diet and proper supplementation. Just my .02

I'm referring to sustained fat loss and reduction. Not temporary. Get more muscle, burn more fat. Forever

Good luck cutting on Tren. Shiit makes me hungry as fuk.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is absolutely false. So you're telling me you won't burn fat and gain muscle at the same time on methyl 1 test or superdrol? I don't even know why I'm asking I already know the answer. These highly potent drugs certainly do help with fat burning

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
This is absolutely false. So you're telling me you won't burn fat and gain muscle at the same time on methyl 1 test or superdrol? I don't even know why I'm asking I already know the answer. These highly potent drugs certainly do help with fat burning
Any time you gain lean muscle tissue you have a higher metabolic rate due to more metabolically active tissue, so you're burning more calories every day so yeah you're gonna burn more fat but its because your metabolism is higher due to the increase in muscle, it isn't a direct mechanism of the drug to legitimately burn fat

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Go take test and tren and don't go to the gym, sit on the couch all day then let us know how much fat you lose

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coop has posted about this before - a couple quotes of his below, taken from another board:

PHs are often termed "cutting hormones" simply because they give a drier look.

In reality, the strongest bulking hormones are also the best cutters because they promote partitioning of nutrients to muscle vs adipose tissue. You may not look super lean while on them, but rest assured they are working and working well. This includes trestolone, msten, and all the other strong/harsh ones.

The sole exception is trenbolone, which appears to promote fat loss as an effect independent of nutrient partitioning. This is probably related to its effects on arachidonic acid metabolism.
If you look at ANY studies on AAS in humans, you always see two things:

1. Muscle gain
2. Fat loss

It's not because AAS burn fat. It's because AAS promote utilization of calories for muscle growth. This shifts net anabolism vs catabolism of muscle tissue towards net anabolism; and net anabolism vs catabolism of fat tissue towards catabolism. The stronger the AAS, the stronger this effect. Thus, the same hierarchy for muscle building PHs applies for fat loss as well. However, most people consider fat loss PHs to simply be the ones that make them look aesthetically lean while "on."

But if you take, say, Masteron for 6 weeks and trestolone for 6 weeks, with the same diet and training, the trestolone group will likely lose more fat even though the masteron group may look leaner.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go take test and tren and don't go to the gym, sit on the couch all day then let us know how much fat you lose
No human being would take tren and not workout though so that's not applicable to the real world

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The sole exception is tren"

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is said a lot and i call BS. Increased protein synthesis which will increase the amount a calories used by muscles wont help you loose weight? Increase muscle mass wont help you burn more calories? The nutrient partitioning effects that a lot of DS have wont help you loose weight? Did you know that fat cells have androgen receptors? Steroids will help you loose weight but will not make a difference if diet isn't right. Nothing other then DNP will help you loose weight if you arent eating right

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Methylated88

Awards
This is said a lot and i call BS. Increased protein synthesis which will increase the amount a calories used by muscles wont help you loose weight? Increase muscle mass wont help you burn more calories? phs are converted or designer roids. And as such will only expand muscle fiber size as opposed to creating new satellite cells. Not that they wont help make more but it takes a while. Which is why aas users run cycles of 8 weeks or more rather than 4 weeks like most phs. The nutrient partitioning effects that a lot of DS have wont help you loose weight? nutrient partioning is not directly related to burning adipose tissueDid you know that fat cells have androgen receptors? Steroids will help i agreeyou lose weight but will not make a difference if diet isn't right. but thats not what you just implied aboveNothing other then DNP will help you loose weight if you arent eating right
Read bold

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Do steroids burn fat? | JuicedMuscle.com

There's been enough studies to be able to say that they promote fat loss to a certain degree. However don't expect anything dramatic. T3/Clen is still the King and of course DIET and cardio comes before that.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read bold
When did i imply that steroids make new muscle cells? I just said new muscle mass, which is true you will have more mass. Also i agree nutrition partition isn't directly going to cause weight loss. However it can help.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I can agree to an extent. T3 has a huge influence on metabolism
Thats what I have heard, it burns fat, muscle with no mercy, so a strong AAS is needed to spare muscle. I consider it giving a try in the middle of a cycle but thats an other story.

Methylated88

Awards
When did i imply that steroids make new muscle cells? When you said "muscle mass" will help you burn more calories. And I agree that LEAN body mass will, but not most of the water gains from short ph runs. However, the longer you can keep that "water" in the muscle, the more muscle will actually grow. Which is why PCT is so important. We try to KEEP that intramuscular water there for as long as possible. It helps stretch fascia tissue and allows nutrients to be more easily shuttled throughout.I just said new muscle mass, which is true you will have more mass. Also i agree nutrition partition isn't directly going to cause weight loss. However it can help. Agreed
-Methylated

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some claim that is impossible to gain weight when on T3
Depends how much you use.

Some even use small amounts (25mcg) to assist in making their clean bulk more effective. Not only will it keep you a little leaner but allow for more protein intake and assimilation.

I am not in this camp unfortunately as T3 rips muscle off me as much as it does body fat. Not a fan.

Unless you are on an adequate amount of gear, this stuff eats muscle too easily.

Methylated88

Awards
Thats what I have heard, it burns fat, muscle with no mercy, so a strong AAS is needed to spare muscle. I consider it giving a try in the middle of a cycle but thats an other story.
Check out hypo and hyperthyroidism. Hyper is when your body makes too much. I personally know someone like this. And no matter how much they eat or what they eat, they cant gain anything. Ultimate hardgainer. Lol and then hypo is the excuse many obese people give for being so overweight. An under active thyroid is ridiculous. I also know someone like this. And they must constantly use t3 and or t4 to make up for their bodies shortcomings.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Depends how much you use.

Some even use small amounts (25mcg) to assist in making their clean bulk more effective. Not only will it keep you a little leaner but allow for more protein intake and assimilation.

I am not in this camp unfortunately as T3 rips muscle off me as much as it does body fat. Not a fan.

Unless you are on an adequate amount of gear, this stuff eats muscle too easily.
Would half a gram of test e be sufficient for holding muscle?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Some claim that is impossible to gain weight when on T3
Idk about impossible, but I imagine it is pretty f*cking hard. I recently used T3 for a cut and it was highly effective, almost too effective even with AAS in my sysetem. I tapered up from 12.5mcg (first time using it) and once I got above 50mcg in the 75-100mcg range, sh*t started to get pretty ridiculous. I was taking ~300mg/wk of test prop just to prevent muscle catabolism AND eating a hefty surplus (based on my normal BMR) and I was still losing weight and felt like I burned a little muscle and looked a bit flat. I added a low dose of tren ace for awhile, which reversed the muscle loss (it may have even surpressed some of the T3, who knows...) and kept me looking full while I tapered down the dose and ended the T3 cycle. All and all it was effective, lost mostly fat and only a tiny bit of muscle. But If you value your lean mass be careful unless you are on real gear, T3 does not give a f*ck if it eats muscle or fat.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Idk about impossible, but I imagine it is pretty f*cking hard. I recently used T3 for a cut and it was highly effective, almost too effective even with AAS in my sysetem. I tapered up from 12.5mcg (first time using it) and once I got above 50mcg in the 75-100mcg range, sh*t started to get pretty ridiculous. I was taking ~300mg/wk of test prop just to prevent muscle catabolism AND eating a hefty surplus (based on my normal BMR) and I was still losing weight and felt like I burned a little muscle and looked a bit flat. I added a low dose of tren ace for awhile, which reversed the muscle loss (it may have even surpressed some of the T3, who knows...) and kept me looking full while I tapered down the dose and ended the T3 cycle. All and all it was effective, lost mostly fat and only a tiny bit of muscle. But If you value your lean mass be careful unless you are on real gear, T3 does not give a f*ck if it eats muscle or fat.
Great info there! How much weight did you gain after your T3 cycle?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Not too much really. I was very happy where I was and ended the cycle at a shredded 207-210. Gained a few pounds since then, mostly dirty. I put back on some fat since then, but to be honest I was at a body composition that would have been difficult for me to keep once I stopped the tren and test unless I was 110% committed to diet and sleeping, and since I don't compete, that's not my number one priority. But anyway, I didn't see any massive rebound weight or fat gain after and I tapered back off to make sure my thyroid was doing its job. As of now I'm eating slightly above maintenance, enjoying hovering just slightly south of 10% BF until the holidays when I inevitably eat everything in sight and start "bulking" because the next month is basically one giant cheat meal.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Apparently a lot of 'gurus' put their clients (ifbb level) on t3 in the off season just to keep their metabolism rocking.. Just what I heard from one of the client's who actually denied it lol I mean I see why people would use it to bulk with so they don't get fat but really you don't need to get FAT to put on muscle.. You don't need 600g of carbs to build muscle.. If you're worried about getting fat on your bulk just throw in some morning cardio, keep your metabolism bumping twice a day and don't eat an obnoxious amount and just work hard.. I feel like too many guys in the gym are afraid to actually work HARD these days