Expired prohormones

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
So I have several bottles of expired old school prohormones.

I want to take my CEL Alpha One....the date on the bottle says March 2013.

I wonder if it will still be efficient?

Has anyone taken any prohormones that were over a year expired?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Look up the shelf life on the compounds, most have a pretty long one.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This again....Ignore the expiration dates. They are just on the bottle as a courtesy and are practically meaningless.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I have several bottles of expired old school prohormones.

I want to take my CEL Alpha One....the date on the bottle says March 2013.

I wonder if it will still be efficient?

Has anyone taken any prohormones that were over a year expired?
If under 1.5 yrs i would think its fine. Sunlight is wat kills the quality.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Never been in the sunlight.

Shoebox in a closet lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, unless he is taking the caps out and placing them on a sheet of aluminum foil in the middle of the summer in the middle of the day, than I think he's ok.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Well, unless he is taking the caps out and placing them on a sheet of aluminum foil in the middle of the summer in the middle of the day, than I think he's ok.
Lol...wait, I wasn't supposed to do that?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
This again....Ignore the expiration dates. They are just on the bottle as a courtesy and are practically meaningless.
While I absolutely agree with you in 99.9% of cases, a buddy and I had some Russian superdrol that expired a couple years ago and we "gave" them to people and some of the people got awesome results, some got mediocre results, some got absolutely none. And we all trained together so we knew they were working hard and eating appropriately, what do you think the cause was? They were all assumingly from the same batch

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
While I absolutely agree with you in 99.9% of cases, a buddy and I had some Russian superdrol that expired a couple years ago and we "gave" them to people and some of the people got awesome results, some got mediocre results, some got absolutely none. And we all trained together so we knew they were working hard and eating appropriately, what do you think the cause was? They were all assumingly from the same batch
I've known people who have responded extremely well from in date superdrol and others who made little to no gains. I suppose some were just non-responders?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poor quality control or none at all. "Russian" superdrol just sounds kind of shady and since it's illegal in the US, I'm guessing it was from an underground lab of some sorts.

maxmuscle23

Awards
Why ask this question when you know and we all know we're going to take them anyway?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I've known people who have responded extremely well from in date superdrol and others who made little to no gains. I suppose some were just non-responders?
True that is possible, I've used msten and got zilch from it when other buddies put on 10+lbs..

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Poor quality control or none at all. "Russian" superdrol just sounds kind of shady and since it's illegal in the US, I'm guessing it was from an underground lab of some sorts.
It was clearly meant to be taken with vodka.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I believe it was manufactured in the US the bottle literally just said Russian superdrol didn't mean to make that misleading lol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I believe it was manufactured in the US the bottle literally just said Russian superdrol didn't mean to make that misleading lol
Hahahah it was literally called "Russian Superdrol?"

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Hahahah it was literally called "Russian Superdrol?"
Hell yeah man this stuff was raw! Hahah bright red metallic bottle it had Soviet flags and stuff all over it, it looked like something Ivan Drago would have been popping in the scene of Rocky 4 in the lab pinning him

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Expiration dates for drugs mean nothing...I mean literally nothing. They will last years past the expiration dates. I know this because I've used drugs that were well past the expiration dates and they worked the same as the day I bought them

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Expiration dates for drugs mean nothing...I mean literally nothing. They will last years past the expiration dates. I know this because I've used drugs that were well past the expiration dates and they worked the same as the day I bought them
Thanks for the input man.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hell yeah man this stuff was raw! Hahah bright red metallic bottle it had Soviet flags and stuff all over it, it looked like something Ivan Drago would have been popping in the scene of Rocky 4 in the lab pinning him
That's too good man lol.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Wondering the same thing...would a bottle of epistane, trenavar, and hexadrone that expires this month be good 3-6 months down the road?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Wondering the same thing...would a bottle of epistane, trenavar, and hexadrone that expires this month be good 3-6 months down the road?
Yes absolutely. Just curious, what are the doses in each cap? That was the best ph stack I ever ran but I had single compounds

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yes absolutely. Just curious, what are the doses in each cap? That was the best ph stack I ever ran but I had single compounds
10mg epi, 25 tren, 30 hex. You ran it with hex too?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
10mg epi, 25 tren, 30 hex. You ran it with hex too?
Yessir hex is nice, but damn doses are off on that unfortunately.. That's the only downside to multi compound pros the doses are typically dramatically lowered.. I'd take 4-5 daily at least get the tren and epi at a good dose effective dose for hex is 300mg so that'll be tough to hit unless you get a hex standalone to throw in.. Regardless tren epi is an awesome combo imo

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yessir hex is nice, but damn doses are off on that unfortunately.. That's the only downside to multi compound pros the doses are typically dramatically lowered.. I'd take 4-5 daily at least get the tren and epi at a good dose effective dose for hex is 300mg so that'll be tough to hit unless you get a hex standalone to throw in.. Regardless tren epi is an awesome combo imo
I respond well to doses of 20-30mg epi, trenavar should be fine at 90mg and hex is just there for no reason

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have stuff that expired 5-8 years ago... wonder if that level of expiration is still good.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I respond well to doses of 20-30mg epi, trenavar should be fine at 90mg and hex is just there for no reason
Trenavar would be fine at 90 as well but with the doses you gave you can't only go 75mg or 100mg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct. I get sick of this same question over and over again. People even freak out when a supplement bottle has no expiration date.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made a post about this before with links about most drugs lasting 10 plus years past expiration with no reduction in potency. Let me see if I can find those link and I'll post them again in here.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I made a post about this before with links about most drugs lasting 10 plus years past expiration with no reduction in potency. Let me see if I can find those link and I'll post them again in here.
Yes this question is beginning to annoy me a little bit lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had 1 called mega nox mass it def had meth in it .