Arimidex test deca

Robo123

Awards
Hi I am currently doing a test deca boldenone cycle I am about 6-7 weeks in and my nipples have started to itch a little bit I have 1mg tabs of arimidex at what dose do I need to take the arimidex

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start low, .25mg EOD and then do blood work. You can get a pill cutter at most pharmacies.

Robo123

Awards
Thanks for the reply man !! ive started it at .25 mg a day shall I keep this consistent throughout my cycle or just when gyno creeps up because some days my nipples could seem puffy and are itchy whereas other days its not an issue

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go EOD to start as AI tend to build in the system. It's easier to add more based on blood work than bringing it down.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Have some caber on hand too... Deca is infamous for its sides

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I am currently doing a test deca boldenone cycle I am about 6-7 weeks in and my nipples have started to itch a little bit I have 1mg tabs of arimidex at what dose do I need to take the arimidex
2 weeks ago you were planning your cycle. Now you're 6-7 weeks in? Which is it?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I've noticed that too.
Dude is a lying troll. Not sure why he keeps starting these threads with conflicting info as if we're all idiots. Which by the way, he called us all tiny-dik losers for using steroids. And here he is using steroids....supposedly.