Msten/Diabolix/Trest Cycle (Unsponsored)

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What’s going on fellow brothers/sisters in iron? I will be logging my Msten/Diabolix/Trest cycle. I took a break from running gear due to the ban, but decided to come back. The dark side was calling, LOL. I know some people might judge me, but I don't care. I have nothing to hide and am here logging this for myself and others to gain knowledge. This log is to be positive for everyone. Due to being busy w/ work I wasn't able to get this up sooner. I started my cycle on 11/9/15.

Stats:
Weight: 197 lbs.
Height: 5'10"
BF%: Don't know, just judge by the mirror

Training:
My training style is very high volume as some may remember from my previous log. My split at the moment:

Monday: Chest/Back
Tuesday: Quads/Hamstrings
Wednesday: Shoulders/Arms
Thursday: Off
Friday: Back/Chest
Saturday: Hamstrings/Calves/Quads
Sunday: Off

I will be doing 10-15 minutes of HIIT cardio postworkout

Nutrition
I follow the Carb Backloading protocol, which I’ve been doing for approx. 3 years now, and absolutely love it. I'm not too concerned about the scale and what it says. I care about quality and quantity. With that being said, I will do a weigh-in every Monday morning. Based off of what the scale reads and how I look in the mirror, will be my basis as to what I do for the week in regards to nutrition.

Cycle:
Ironmag Labs Msten- 20/20/30/30/0/0/0/0
Diabolix- 45/60/60/75/75/75/90/90
LGI TD Trest and OL Oral Trest- 75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75 (may adjust dosages as weeks progress)
OL Armicare Pro: 8 caps ED
OL Tudca: 2 Caps ED
Exemestane: If Needed

PCT:
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
DAA
BPS Endosurge Turbo: 6 Caps ED
OL Cardarine: 3 Caps ED
BLR Follidrone: 2 Caps ED
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: 3 Caps ED
**** Sports Nutrition Natural Strength Alpha Male-1: 3 Caps ED
UspLabs Compound 20 (Original Version): 6 Caps ED

Staples:
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Fish Oil
BCAA’s
ALA
Chromium Picolinate

2 Pics that were taken Monday 11/9/15 and today (11/11/15)

pic 2.png

pic 1.png

Shout out to yates84, MrKleen73 and Dma378

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck on the run. I'm not sure what your experience is with these compounds so I will give some feedback.

I ran Diabolix and Halo earlier in the year and it was an interesting run for sure. I find Diabolix to be very dry. One thing I will say is that by week 7ish I noticed darker urine so I dropped Diabolix back down to 75 and then 60 for the last few days. Don't be afraid to up the Tudca if you notice any signs of liver toxicity. I was taking the old version of Arimicare Pro with additional NAC/Celery seed extract/Hawthorne/ALA/Garlic on top. I'll also say that the combo of Diabolix and Halo had my BP pretty high and people noticed my red face for sure. You aren't taking Halo but Trest is known to elevate BP quite a bit for some as well, as does Diabolix. Just some things to keep an eye on.

Cheers.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck on the run. I'm not sure what your experience is with these compounds so I will give some feedback.

I ran Diabolix and Halo earlier in the year and it was an interesting run for sure. I find Diabolix to be very dry. One thing I will say is that by week 7ish I noticed darker urine so I dropped Diabolix back down to 75 and then 60 for the last few days. Don't be afraid to up the Tudca if you notice any signs of liver toxicity. I was taking the old version of Arimicare Pro with additional NAC/Celery seed extract/Hawthorne/ALA/Garlic on top. I'll also say that the combo of Diabolix and Halo had my BP pretty high and people noticed my red face for sure. You aren't taking Halo but Trest is known to elevate BP quite a bit for some as well, as does Diabolix. Just some things to keep an eye on.

Cheers.
Thanks bro, I really do appreciate the information. Good looking out. That is what this log is for. To educate and provide information, so as members we can dominate With that being said, I have ran Diabolix solo & Msten on two separate occasions. Pretty excited with the addition of Trest because this is my first time utilizing it. I will without a doubt keep in mind on the information that you provided

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy. Don't go hogging all the gains. Looking like you have been!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be fun. I'm right behind you by a couple weeks. Excited to try Trest for the first time as well.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed man! Nice cycle excited for results

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Subbed, when was your last cycle. You look pretty damn big for taking a break haha

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, when was your last cycle. You look pretty damn big for taking a break haha
Thanks bro. My last PH cycle was around this time last year. I logged it. Now since than I've done 2 runs of Osta.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:

Off day today gentleman. Feeling great. No estro sides to report. Running some errands before work.

Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Absolutely, never give UP. Good luck with cycle, seems incredible.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5:

Woke up this morning feeling great and my libido was feeling strong. So bad it hurt, lmao. Too bad my GF wasn't around.

Just a little info on my nutrition. Due to my hectic schedule and constantly being on the move, I do follow a scheduled "meal plan". Its not because of any broscience BS, but it's just easier for me to do that. Now on off days from the gym and work I will follow a more flexible diet.

Back/Chest:

Warmed up with 4 sets of Pull-Ups

A. Reverse Grip BB Rows: 4 sets of 16, 12, 8 (w/ Dropset), 10
B1. Seated Cable Row (Narrow Grip): 4 sets of 18, 15, 12, 9 (w/ DS)
B2. Prone Supported T-Bar Rows: 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8 (w/ DS)
C. Hammer Strength High Row: 4 sets of 16, 13, 10, 7 (w/ DS)
D1. DY Deadlifts: 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8 (w/ DS)
D2. Seated Cable Row (Underhand Grip): 18, 15, 12, 9 (w/ DS)
E. 1-Arm DB Rows: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8 (w/ DS), 10
F. Cable Flys: 3 sets of 12 reps (w/ DS on last set)
G. Seated Machine Chest Press: 3 sets of 10 reps (w/ DS on last set)
H. Push-Ups: 3 sets to Failure

12 minutes of HIIT cardio on the treadmill Postworkout

The workout felt great and I felt stronger in my lifts. I really didn't want to push more weight, but more so focus on quality of reps and time under tension. Over the weeks I will increase the weight.

**Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer session. How long does a sesh like this take you?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I keep the intensity high and move really quick. My main back days and quad days, which are my longest days, take me approx. 75-90 minutes. The other lifting days take approx. 60-75 minutes

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
yes. thought you were gone forever my man. subbed and pumped for you.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
yes. thought you were gone forever my man. subbed and pumped for you.
Haha. Never gone bro. Good to see ya. Career, military and personal life became too demanding so I had to manage my priorities. Everything's squared away and I'm back.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6:

Hamstrings/Quads/Calves:

A. Machine Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets of 15, 8 w/ DS, 12, 15
B1. Hammer Strength Seated Leg Curl: 4 sets of 16, 12 w/ DS, 15, 18
B2. Machine Abductor: 4 sets of 18, 16, 14, 12
C1. DB Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 26 steps, 24 steps and 22 Steps
C2. Bodyweight Ham/Glute Raises: 3 sets to Failure
D. DB Stiff Legged Dead Lifts (Toes Raised): 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8
E. Machine Single Leg Leg Extension: 6 sets of 16, 14, 12, 12, 14, 16
F. Smith Machine Squats (narrow stance): 3 sets of 20, 16, 12
G. Machine Horizontal Leg Press: 3 sets of 50, 40, 30
H1. Machine Standing Calf Raise (bottom portion of rep) 6 sets of 15 reps
H2. Bodyweight Standing Calf Raise (top portion of rep) 6 sets to failure
I. Machine Calf Press (full reps): 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8 w/ DS

12 minutes of HIIT cardio on the stair master Postworkout

Workout Notes: The Machine Single Leg Leg Extensions are done w/ no rest in between legs. I select a weight I can use for 18 reps and stick w/ that weight the whole time. The leg pump is extremely sick and by the end it's very difficult. With the Smith machine squats I have my feet narrow and kicked out a little more in front of me to really focus on the front portion of the quad. Is pretty much similar to the front squat, but is so much easier on my knees. I can really focus on the quads and not have to worry about balancing the weight. Every exercise the reps felt great and I noticed I was able to hold the contraction longer or control the negative portion better.

pic.png

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7:

Off day today from the gym. Worked last night until 10 pm and did a quick turn around for a 1st/2nd shift double today. This is going to suck. Seemed good at the moment when I volunteered a month ago. But, it's all good when I get paid this Friday and see the MONEY. Yeah Buddy! Have a good Sunday my fellow iron addicts and enjoy some football.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8:

Weighed in this morning at 200 lbs. That's +3 lbs in the first week. With that being said, I will not change anything in regards to training, diet or dosage. I did wake up this morning with some tingling in both my nips. Now I did work a double yesterday, and due to me wearing my UA shirt and vest for that long it does have a tendency to cause some irritation. I will wait it out to see if it is in fact irritation from my UA shirt and vest or first signs of sides. If it is sides I haven't decided to take the least evasive approach first and just dose 1 cap of BLR Letrone or start taking Exemestane at 12.5 mg EOD. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. (yates84, MrKleen73, Dma378)

Chest/Back:

A. Hammer Strength Incline Press: 5 sets of 16, 13, 10, 7 w/ DS, 12
B1. 45 Degree DB Press: 4 sets of 14, 11, 8, 5 w/ DS
B2. Machine Pec Deck: 4 sets of 14, 11, 8, 5 w/ DS
C1. Machine Chest Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8 w/ DS, 12
C2. Push-Ups: To Failure
D. 45 Degree DB Fly: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 8
E. Machine Pull-Down (Wide Grip): 4 sets of 16, 13, 10, 7 w/ DS
F. Machine Pull-Down (Neutral Grip): 4 sets of 16, 13, 10, 7 w/ DS
G. Hammer Strength Pull-Down (Underhand Grip): 4 sets of 12, 9, 6 w/ DS, 12
H. Pull-Ups: To Failure

Due to it being so nice out I did 15 minutes of HIIT cardio on the stadium steps
Workout Notes: Wow everything felt great. All my lifts were up in either reps or weight. On some exercises I did raise the weight. On others I focused more on time under tension. As the weeks progress I will raise the weight.

pic.png

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
lookin beefy

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no experience with Letrone, but lots with Exemestane. So I can only say what has worked for me, and that is the Stane 12.5 EOD.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with Letrone, but lots with Exemestane. So I can only say what has worked for me, and that is the Stane 12.5 EOD.
No worries bro. I think I might go w/ the stane like I've used in the past. Was thinking of the Letrone b/c it was a new product. By why change something if it's no broke. Might save the Letrone for PCT which it's pretty popular for ATM.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY: 9

Woke up this morning at 7 am and still had the tingling and sensitivity in my nips. I took 12.5 mg of Exemestane w/ my normal morning supps. As I'm typing this up at 4:45 pm everything is good to go. As always, will monitor and probably continue to dose 12.5 mg E3D. Moving on, I did wake up feeling full and I've been feeling that way all day.

Quads/Hamstrings/Calves:

A. Machine Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets of 14, 11, 8 w/ DS, 20
B. Machine Leg Extentions: 6 sets of 20, 15, 10, 10 w/ DS, 15, 20
C1. Squats (Shoulder width stance): 4 sets of 10
C2. Body Weight Squats (Narrow stance w/ heels elevated): 4 sets to failure
D. 1-Leg Leg Press (foot in the middle of the platform, toes pointed up w/ inward intention) 5 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8, 20
E1. Reverse Hack Squat (Narrow stance): 4 sets of 15, 12, 9, 15
E2. Leg Press (feet shoulder width apart and at the bottom of the platform, toes pointed outward w/ outward intention) 4 sets of 10 w/ 10 partials at end of each set
F. Bodyweight Sissy Squats: 4 sets to failure
G. Bodyweight Hamstring Raises: 4 sets of 14, 12, 10, 8
H. Donkey Calf Raises: 6 sets of 15, 15, 15, 10, 10, 10

12 minutes of HIIT cardio post-workout on the stair master.

Notes: Legs were so pumped after extensions that it was insane. My weight on extensions was up 20 lbs. Felt really strong. As of right now my squats have been geared towards hypertrophy than strength. Focusing a lot on time under tension and minimal rest periods to keep constant blood flow. My rest periods during the 1 Leg Leg Press was long enough to change the weights out.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11:

Off day from the gym. Feeling absolutely terrific. Condition is the same and feeling full all day long. Range day at work. Going to be a good day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11:

Off day from the gym. Feeling absolutely terrific. Condition is the same and feeling full all day long. Range day at work. Going to be a good day.

Sounds like that trest is starting to work!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Figured as much since you were talking of upping to 100. Good feeling knowing your AI is gonna work LOL.
Heck yeah. Now it's time to party. Can't wait to see what 50 mg of Oral Trest is like pre-workout

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12:

Feeling great and gym focus and intensity is on point. During my morning session a 300 lb beast said I'm making him look small. I just laughed and thanked him.

Workout #1

Hypertrophy Back/Power Chest:

Pull-ups(warmup): 4 sets
A. Ez-Bar Row (reverse grip): 4 sets of 15, 12, 9 w& DS, 12
B1. Seated Cable Row (neutral grip): 4 sets of 18, 15, 12 w/ DS, 15
B2. Smith Machine Row: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8 w/ DS, 13
C. Hammer Strength Row (overhand grip): 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 w/ DS.
D1. Corner T-bar Row: 4 sets of 15, 12, 9 w/ DS, 15
D2. Cable Rope Pullover: 4 sets of 16, 13, 10 w/ DS, 16
E. TRX Rows: 4 sets to failure
F. Incline DB Presses: 5 sets of 10, 10, 8, 8, 6 w/ DS
G. Smith Machine Floor Presses: 5 sets of 8, 8, 8, 6, 4 w/ DS

10 minutes of HIIT cardio on the tread mill postworkout.

Will log my evening session tonight as well

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12:

Workout #2

Hypertrophy Chest/Power Back:

A. Machine Pec Deck: 4 sets of 18, 15, 12, 9 w/ DS
B1. Hammer Strength Incline Press: 4 sets of 16, 13, 10 w/ DS, 16
B2. Hammer Strength Lying Chest Press: 4 sets of 10
C. Cable Chest Press: 4 sets of 20, 16, 12 w/ DS, 20
D1. Machine Incline Press: 4 sets of 12, 12, 10 w/ DS, 20
D2. Incline Push-ups : 4 sets to failure
E. DY Deadlifts: 5 sets of 10, 10, 8, 8, 6
F. 1-Arm DB Rows: 5 sets of 8, 8, 8, 6, 4

Second gym session felt great. Lower back was a little tight at first during the deadlifts. But once I started getting into the sets. It loosened up and felt great

10 minutes of HIIT cardio on the tread mill postworkout.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never done a double. Many days wish I could. Now that I think about it, many days I wish I never had to leave.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I do them every so often when my daughter goes to her mother's. They are intense and you have to be willing to put forth the same amount of intensity in your second work out as you did your first.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also for your treadmill intervals, how do you time them? Do you have a set on/off setup? Or just wing it?