First Cycle Help

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

So I've been a longtime lurker on here and believe I'm ready to take the next step.

I have never run any type of steroid, PH, or SARM, so if I am being honest I'm a bit nervous and intimidated, but also super stoked and ready to absolutely kill it. I just wanted to post a cycle plan here to make sure I have everything 100% locked it. All feedback and changes would be so appreciated. I was thinking of running LGD for my first run. Would this be the best logical introduction to the non-natty side?

I'm about 6'1 190 with 11% BF.

Here's what I was thinking.

LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
Dermacrine 3 pumps a day.
EP1C Unleashed 2 caps a day.

Started Evomuse Myo Elite a fews weeks ago so I would just continue this at 8 caps a day.

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
PES Erase Pro + 2 caps a day for entire month after.
Evomuse Testruction.
I have sort of a homade pct natural cocktail for liver health.

I guess my biggest questions...do I need to run an AI like Erase Pro + while on cycle or something like AR1MACARE PRO? Should I run a natty test booster during the cycle and during PCT? Also, how should I feel? I have no idea what to expect. Especially more than anything I'm nervous about the testicular shrinkage as I'm pretty active in the bedroom but do not have a girlfriend If you fellas catch my drift haha.

Thank you guys so much. Can't wait to get this going!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt bother with the eliminate, dermacrine, or epic on cycle... you should have a cycle supprot thought for general health (CEL cycle assist is pretty much the standard around here). YOu wont need an ai or a test base with LGD (the test base wont help the lethargy from the logs ive seen here) and the epi is kinda pointless with a stronger compound. Save the epi for pct.

in pct, you should go 4 weeks, 50/50/25/25 and can can run epro, but you don't "need" it, and def not at double the dose. If anything, I would use your epic unleashed here, and maybe add some reduce xt for cortisol control. Im a big fan of adding natty anabolics in pct as they help the transition a lot while your hormones recover

hide83

Awards
^ great info. Also test booster is pointless on cycle. Just use it in pct

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I wouldnt bother with the eliminate, dermacrine, or epic on cycle... you should have a cycle supprot thought for general health (CEL cycle assist is pretty much the standard around here). YOu wont need an ai or a test base with LGD (the test base wont help the lethargy from the logs ive seen here) and the epi is kinda pointless with a stronger compound. Save the epi for pct.

in pct, you should go 4 weeks, 50/50/25/25 and can can run epro, but you don't "need" it, and def not at double the dose. If anything, I would use your epic unleashed here, and maybe add some reduce xt for cortisol control. Im a big fan of adding natty anabolics in pct as they help the transition a lot while your hormones recover
So you're saying not even high doses 4-as **** or trest would help with lethargy from lgd?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So you're saying not even high doses 4-as **** or trest would help with lethargy from lgd?
Edit: High dosed 4-ad or trest wouldn't help with lethargy?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you look in DMA's log, he and 3 others were all running it with dermacrine, one a ph (forget which), and then one even real inj test and none of them could shake the lethargy starting week 4 and beyond. IIRC all 3 dropped the lGD earlier than planned due to it.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If you look in DMA's log, he and 3 others were all running it with dermacrine, one a ph (forget which), and then one even real inj test and none of them could shake the lethargy starting week 4 and beyond. IIRC all 3 dropped the lGD earlier than planned due to it.
They must be doing high doses maybe, I'll check it out. I ran it for 9 weeks and never had any side effects.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used epiandro for my LGD cycle and lethargy and libido were not even close to issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They must be doing high doses maybe, I'll check it out. I ran it for 9 weeks and never had any side effects.
No they were all using standard doses and even tapered down to try to help but no luvk

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did u dose epiandro at ? And what brand?
Androvar
300/300/400/400/400/400/500/500

Took 800 mgs beta sitosterol per day for hair loss prevention.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Did you get bloods or anything after your cycle? How was your pct ? Mine was decent but never got bloods.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No bloods unfortunately. PCT was Clomid, OL Eliminate, Epi 2.0 combined with Anafuse.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
No bloods unfortunately. PCT was Clomid, OL Eliminate, Epi 2.0 combined with Anafuse.
Do you at least feel like everything is back to normal or even better?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10