Androvar Ostar1ne Cutting cycle. Advice?

ramicunirez

Awards
Hello everyone.

To make it short I want to run a cutting cycle and was looking into running an 8 week Androvar and Ostar1ne cycle. Was wondering what the more experienced guys here think about these compounds.

Stats:6'0 at 208 lbs ~ 16-17%

Goal: lower body fat to ~10%. Im not really looking into gaining strength or or going for a recomp. I just want to diet, cut and retain as much muscle mass as possible.

Planning to run as following:
Androvar - 8 weeks, 4 weeks at 300mgs then 400mgs until finishing the bottle ~ 7.5 weeks
Ostar1ne - 8 weeks at 15mg

I have tamox for pct and will use it even if I dont feel shutdown.

I am still debating whether to run the ostar1ne or not.

What do you guys think about these compounds and the cycle in general??

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is a great stack.. I am on a 8 week cycle with Anabolic Trinity,and it is a Awesome Product..

ramicunirez

Awards
thanks!

But I am wondering what do you guys think about ostarine in general? have you tried it before? what were your results running it?

CJNator

Awards
thanks!

But I am wondering what do you guys think about ostarine in general? have you tried it before? what were your results running it?
Yup a couple of time. Great for cutting and/or recomping. In my opinion get a cycle support because it seems like SARMs are effecting everyone differently and no too many people are doing blood tests(including myself). Every time I've used it I was was cutting and I dropped fat nicely.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Ran a Osta/Androvar cycle this past summer for a lean Bulk. Ran it very similar, 7 weeks Androvar & 8 weeks Osta. Really enjoyed my run & gained 9.5lbs while on it. It should be kick @ss for a cut.

The Androvar will help subside any estro sides Osta could cause also and helps keep libido up.

ramicunirez

Awards
thank you all for the responses. Ive ordered both androvar and ostar1ne.

How well do you guys think these compounds will work for retaining muscle? I was wondering if I should aim for a moderate calorie deficit (~500-750 deficict) or a high calorie deficit (~1000 deficit)?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I would say start out at -500 for the first two weeks atleast then adjust from there.

Haven't cut on it yet so I can't say without experience. Maybe someone else can chime in.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could probably up the Osta dose to 20mg after the first couple weeks of accessing how you handle it. I weight a little less then you and found it work best in that range. Dont go over 20, just led to lethargy and no additional benefits. At least this was my experience. I think you have a great stack for cutting, also throwing in some HMB could help you hold onto more muscle as well. GL on your cut bro.

njt11

Awards
What happened to the Anabolic Trilogy log that was up here a few weeks in?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I like Ostarine. Doesn't feel that I'm on something, the results just come faster than normal and my joints feels great during the cycle.

And the stack with epiandro is just great! I really like Osta/Epiandro/Dermacrine stack a lot. Descent results with a super easy recovery afterwards.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
try dosing your osta at 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20

if i recall correctly, osta was developed to help people who had problem retaining muscle mass i.e. certain diseases. it should do well for you in regards to helping retain your muscle. plus the androvar will be great for any lethargy. i have used epiandro before and it was awesome for energy, libido, and strength...plus it helped me gain a little mass as well. i hope this helps.

PS: maybe add some dermacrine to your stack as well. someone please correct me if i am wrong

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I actually just ordered the same thing yesterday. except Ostashred from Hard Rock instead of ostar1ne, unfortunately dosed at 25mg but not too bad.

planned run is

androvar 400mg/day 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4
ostashred 2caps/day (25mg) 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
eviserate 1 pump/day until empty
Mind&Muscle T3 2ml/day (300mcg) until end of run
SNS growth factor XT 1 dose at night

I also have dermacrine stashed away from a previous run about 90% left, if that could be beneficial, just really trying to get a hardcore cut in and get well below 10% from around 13-14%

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I actually just ordered the same thing yesterday. except Ostashred from Hard Rock instead of ostar1ne, unfortunately dosed at 25mg but not too bad.

planned run is

androvar 400mg/day 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4
ostashred 2caps/day (25mg) 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
eviserate 1 pump/day until empty
Mind&Muscle T3 2ml/day (300mcg) until end of run
SNS growth factor XT 1 dose at night

I also have dermacrine stashed away from a previous run about 90% left, if that could be beneficial, just really trying to get a hardcore cut in and get well below 10% from around 13-14%
I know with most things more is better but not with ostarine. 20ms per day is ideal. If your supp only allows 25 that is fine but anything over 20 usually just causes lethargy faster shutdown worse sides and does not yield better results.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I know with most things more is better but not with ostarine. 20ms per day is ideal. If your supp only allows 25 that is fine but anything over 20 usually just causes lethargy faster shutdown worse sides and does not yield better results.
Each pill is 12.5. Maybe dose at 12.5 for a few weeks??

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
that might work. i have been running 15mg/day for the last 2 weeks and it is working great for me. i have leaned out and endurance has greatly increased as well. i will be upping to 20mg/day on sunday

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread... But might just grab another bottle of Ostar1ne and then just add another 5mg and make it 17.5 after a week or two into it