Women and Rad-140 (Radar1ne)?

Meowimacat

Awards
Hi all! I'm a female in my 20's. I've run Ostarine and loved it, but I'm interested in trying something new. I know Rad-140 has a high anabolic/androgenic radio, but I can't find any info specifically about women, only men or male animals in studies. Could a female run this? Thanks!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yateswifey is running it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She's stacking it with osta.

Meowimacat

Awards
Awesome!
I still have a bottle of Ostarine but I never thought to stack the two...
Definitely going to read through and follow :) Thanks Puccah8808!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a good idea. Someone on here posted something about it in a different thread. Some kind of study about how SARMS can be detrimental to women of child bearing age. Samario or something like that is his user name. He knows a lot about SARMS.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Searched by username but couldn't find the name I recognized to be him. Maybe someone else knows and will tag him. I think he knows the most about sarms of any user on this forum.

Meowimacat

Awards
Not a good idea. Someone on here posted something about it in a different thread. Some kind of study about how SARMS can be detrimental to women of child bearing age. Samario or something like that is his user name. He knows a lot about SARMS.
I remember reading that thread. I beleive it was because Ostarine was similar to the drug bicalutamide... Does that apply to all SARMs, or just Osta? Definitely want to do plenty of research before I run anything. Thank you.

Meowimacat

Awards
It was sanmarino. Very interested in his opinion.

Meowimacat

Awards
Haha no problem. I can't post a link yet, but the thread was "Women and Ostar1ne". I've read through it, but I have no idea if the same warning would apply to Rad.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that thread. I beleive it was because Ostarine was similar to the drug bicalutamide... Does that apply to all SARMs, or just Osta? Definitely want to do plenty of research before I run anything. Thank you.
Only Ostarine and partially S-4. It is unknown if these two substances - at least Ostarine as full Bicalutaminde-Derivative - have the same teratogenic effects as Bicalutamide.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottom line op, if you still want children then sarms are not the best idea. Me and YatesWifey04 are done having children so side effects aren't as much of a concern. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in our log or you can pm my wife and she will be happy to help answer any questions you might have.

Meowimacat

Awards
sanmarino - Very good info, thank you for clarifying.
yates84 - I subscribed to you and your wife's log. YatesWifey04 is the only female I've seen running a log on this compound, so I'll definitely be following along.
Thank you again :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sanmarino - Very good info, thank you for clarifying.
yates84 - I subscribed to you and your wife's log. YatesWifey04 is the only female I've seen running a log on this compound, so I'll definitely be following along.
Thank you again :)
Great! Feel free to ask any questions you might have, I'm sure she will be happy to answer them

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I think with anything like this it is important to weigh the risks. As mentioned, we are done having children. So, that aspect really didn't deter me. If you are wanting children in the future it clearly is something to consider. With that being said....I am enjoying my time on Rad. I've been on it for 3 weeks & have made some awesome progress in terms of lmb gains (I've added a little fluff too) & strength. I hit a new PR almost every power day. The nutrient partitioning is crazy on Rad. I can carb load & wake up looking leaner & the exact same weight (down to the tenth) I was the day before. I am stacking with Osta & enjoying how it's benefits are allowing me to really to take advantage of the Rad. I've had a right wrist injury for months. My right wrist has not bothered me in over a week. So, as a result I'm able to move more weight without my wrist giving out. Feel free to check out my cycle set-up in our log, and ask any questions you may have.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good to know this info. I wouldn't take it because I haven't had any kids, I don't know if I ever will, but I don't want to risk it either.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
It's good to know this info. I wouldn't take it because I haven't had any kids, I don't know if I ever will, but I don't want to risk it either.
Everything we can't say for sure.
Regarding to SARM there is nearly nothing I can't "recommend" to a women. Oxandrolone as an AAS would be the best - and what's more important - the safest way.

If you are looking on Bicalutamide (Bicalutamide is a "Pregnancy X" drug and absolutely not for women, only for men) derivatives like Ostarine and S-4, there are LGD and RAD out there. But these two won't guarantee that you will be on the safe side. Maye on the safe side concerning the teratogenic effects like Bicalutamide. But the may also have teratogenic effects on other pathways, if you know what I mean.

It's like playing on a jackpot: most of the SARM user are using SARM as long until something dramatically happens (also the AAS user).

The only research chemical which is really "safe" in my eyes is MK-677. With that GH-Sec. you would be able to generate new cells, instead of pumping them up with roids or SARM. But please, don't take this as a final word and don't consume it without researching for more informations.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mg where u running the rad and osta?
My exs cycle was:
RAD 8/8/8/8
Osta 5/5/5/5/10/10/10/10

My wife has ran up to 15mg of rad for 6 weeks with no negative effects.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad vs osta for leaning out?
Osta is excellent at retaining lean mass while in a caloric deficit, if on a true cut and could only choose one I would go osta.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
My wife has ran up to 15mg of rad for 6 weeks with no negative effects.
So you're calling me a whimp for only running 8-12mg in the past and figuring on only 12-16 on my next run? :]

Did she notice any lethargy from the Rad? When I used it as a finisher on my last run, I had zero issues with lethargy @ 8mg for 1 week and 12mg for ~ 3 weeks. It was at the end of a long run and I was only using Dermacrine at 3 pumps per day as a base.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're calling me a whimp for only running 8-12mg in the past and figuring on only 12-16 on my next run? :]

Did she notice any lethargy from the Rad? When I used it as a finisher on my last run, I had zero issues with lethargy @ 8mg for 1 week and 12mg for ~ 3 weeks. It was at the end of a long run and I was only using Dermacrine at 3 pumps per day as a base.
She had 15mg caps and got tired of busting them in half real quick so said fuk it and ran the 15mg. No lethargy, only added strength and mass. Went from 150 to 160 and added about 15 pounds to her clean and press, put her at 185 for that movement. I know multiple females that have run rad for 5 weeks or so with no sides at all! Whatever causes the lethargy it seems not to effect women at all.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She had 15mg caps and got tired of busting them in half real quick so said fuk it and ran the 15mg. No lethargy, only added strength and mass. Went from 150 to 160 and added about 15 pounds to her clean and press, put her at 185 for that movement. I know multiple females that have run rad for 5 weeks or so with no sides at all! Whatever causes the lethargy it seems not to effect women at all.
Must be nice! Man I got some bad lethargy from my RAD run. Pretty cool how it affects female's different.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be nice! Man I got some bad lethargy from my RAD run. Pretty cool how it affects female's different.
Yeah it is! Makes the rad lethargy for men all that much more confusing...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot you could make a good little stack with some RAD (for a female).
My wife just started yk11 and rad stacked, should be interesting to say the least. She's 3 days into it now.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
My wife just started yk11 and rad stacked, should be interesting to say the least. She's 3 days into it now.
Wish my wife was into supplements like yours Yates!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Puccah8088 would you do the honors of taking my hand in marriage?
Haha, only if you're not a douchebag off a supplement forum!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
@Puccah8088 would you do the honors of taking my hand in marriage?
Dirty Dan as far as marriage proposals go, that was kind of ... "meh". I didn't feel it.
You should have gone with:
puccah8808 let's have a deadlift-off. If I win, will you lift with with me until death do us part?

Boom! Now that is a romantic proposal. I just felt the tears of happiness welling up inside of me, just writing it!

:bandit:

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, only if you're not a douchebag off a supplement forum!
Lol I promise that in my personal life, I am not a douchebag. I think I'm a pretty stand up dude and I've been in love with you since 2012 so I think it could work ?❤

Dirty Dan as far as marriage proposals go, that was kind of ... "meh". I didn't feel it.
You should have gone with:
puccah8808 let's have a deadlift-off. If I win, will you lift with with me until death do us part?

Boom! Now that is a romantic proposal. I just felt the tears of happiness welling up inside of me, just writing it!

:bandit:
Damn you're right, that was a really kick ass marriage proposal.
puccah8808 here what he said ^^^

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I promise that in my personal life, I am not a douchebag. I think I'm a pretty stand up dude and I've been in love with you since 2012 so I think it could work ?❤

Yes, you are!

Damn you're right, that was a really kick ass marriage proposal.
puccah8808 here what he said ^^^
Okaaaaaaay!!!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the concensus on women still wanting to bear children using Rad? Has anything changed it is it still pretty much the same as with osta? My girl is going to start using some dhea soon but would love to use something

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the concensus on women still wanting to bear children using Rad? Has anything changed it is it still pretty much the same as with osta? My girl is going to start using some dhea soon but would love to use something
No, but there are always risks when using a very unstudied research chemical in humans. Personally, I think rad is the safest sarm for women to use.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah seems pretty much their best option. It'd be nice if there was some more info on these for women!

Jessica444

Awards
Anyone think using both could work just fine? Because I'm actually using both rad and osta to lean out right now. And I'm on a calorie deficit diet. I just don't want to lose my heard earned gains so I'll continue to use both for my cut I guess. I've read rad can also be used as a bulker and/or cutter. Any thoughts of combing them through a cutting cycle?