Ai on Trest?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So just wondering - what's the general consensus of using an Ai while using a compound like Trest. I'm rocking about 100mg a day and have Letro and Exemestane - I'm wondering if I should be preventative and dose .25-.5ml every couple days - or should I wait and only use if I get sides. From what I've read it's pretty certain that Trest will cause them estrogen titty gains?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had the same question, i been doing 12.5 mgs every 3 days or .5 ml . Just as a precautionary measure. I never had sides on trestabol from celtic labs. Just my .02

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start on 2nd or 3rd day of cycle at 12.5 or 25 EOD. That would be a pretty safe protocol. Some do everyday but the half life of Exemestane is so long that EOD dosing or every three days is usually fine. An AI's purpose is to be used on cycle to prevent gyno. Waiting until sides pop up is playing with fire.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Start on 2nd or 3rd day of cycle at 12.5 or 25 EOD. That would be a pretty safe protocol. Some do everyday but the half life of Exemestane is so long that EOD dosing or every three days is usually fine. An AI's purpose is to be used on cycle to prevent gyno. Waiting until sides pop up is playing with fire.
Yup im doing 12.5 e3d on 100 mgs trest when i bump to 150 and keep it there ill b doing 25mgs eod

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Dont know much about trest. I wanna take it though. What does your cycle look like?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Trest 100 mgs a day for 4 weeks then 150mgs for 4 weeks
Halo 150 4 weeks then 200 4 weeks
Debating on tossing reaper dna by excel sports on top after wards .

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! That's some high numbers. Better log that bud.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You are braver than most my friend. I would definitely follow this log though... as long as it includes pics ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I've run trest I ran it with formestane. I'm thinking that was a mistake now though. People go nuts trying to shut estrogen down on cycle. You need some estrogen and some people aren't as sensitive to estrogen sides on cycle. You're actually better off without running an AI on cycle, sure you can have one just in case, but destroying estrogen out of fear of gyno is ridiculous. Anyway, you aren't going to develop gyno overnight, it's gonna take some time to grow. You will get some early symptoms of high estrogen first like itching nips. What I think is actually best to do is if you are really worried about gyno, run a SERM on cycle. That way you have some circulating estrogen on your cycle, which is a good thing!. Plus you won't get gyno because of the way the SERM works. Save your anti-e for PCT. For an on cycle SERM I'd suggest torem. Supposedly it's less toxic to the liver than other SERMS, plus it's actually good for your lipids. Lowering estrogen too much also raises your bad cholesterol and lowers the good. This is in addition to the damage to the lipids that the steroid you are running is actually doing.

I believe I'm correct on this but I'd like to consult StanleyG

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every time I've run trest I ran it with formestane. I'm thinking that was a mistake now though. People go nuts trying to shut estrogen down on cycle. You need some estrogen and some people aren't as sensitive to estrogen sides on cycle. You're actually better off without running an AI on cycle, sure you can have one just in case, but destroying estrogen out of fear of gyno is ridiculous. Anyway, you aren't going to develop gyno overnight, it's gonna take some time to grow. You will get some early symptoms of high estrogen first like itching nips. What I think is actually best to do is if you are really worried about gyno, run a SERM on cycle. That way you have some circulating estrogen on your cycle, which is a good thing!. Plus you won't get gyno because of the way the SERM works. Save your anti-e for PCT. For an on cycle SERM I'd suggest torem. Supposedly it's less toxic to the liver than other SERMS, plus it's actually good for your lipids. Lowering estrogen too much also raises your bad cholesterol and lowers the good. This is in addition to the damage to the lipids that the steroid you are running is actually doing.

I believe I'm correct on this but I'd like to consult StanleyG
I hear you on the not going overboard on the AI and crushing estrogen. Since Trest aromtizes heavily it's tough to really say which protocol will work best for each particular person unless they have experience with Trest or other aromatizing compounds AND the specific AI. My first time I would rather start off a heavily aromatizing compound with a light AI protocol to be sure estrogen is in check but not crushed. Neither way is incorrect. To each their own. yates84 has lots of experience using Trest and Exemestane. He could give anecdotal feedback also like T-Bone did.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Great stuff. Thank you guys. Much love to my board homies.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you on the not going overboard on the AI and crushing estrogen. Since Trest aromtizes heavily it's tough to really say which protocol will work best for each particular person unless they have experience with Trest or other aromatizing compounds AND the specific AI. My first time I would rather start off a heavily aromatizing compound with a light AI protocol to be sure estrogen is in check but not crushed. Neither way is incorrect. To each their own. yates84 has lots of experience using Trest and Exemestane. He could give anecdotal feedback also like T-Bone did.
The best approach for estrogen control is very dose dependant. That being said, I must agree with tbone that estrogen is best left alone on cycle unless it is causing sides. I also agree with a serm on cycle working better for high dosed trest. I ran 200mg of trest ed and used 10mg of nolva and 12.5mg eod of exemestane and had a great side free cycle with plenty of gains.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best approach for estrogen control is very dose dependant. That being said, I must agree with tbone that estrogen is best left alone on cycle unless it is causing sides. I also agree with a serm on cycle working better for high dosed trest. I ran 200mg of trest ed and used 10mg of nolva and 12.5mg eod of exemestane and had a great side free cycle with plenty of gains.
And I'd bet you'd of been fine without the exem.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Would this work the same with clomid?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this work the same with clomid?
No. Nolva has a high affinity for estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue. That's why nolva is better used as gyno protection while clomid is better at restarting the hpta.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I'd bet you'd of been fine without the exem.
I started using nolva right away but still got some estrogen sides by week 3. I added in the exemestane and everything was smooth sailing after that. I could definitely tell that I still had plenty of estrogen circulating.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started using nolva right away but still got some estrogen sides by week 3. I added in the exemestane and everything was smooth sailing after that. I could definitely tell that I still had plenty of estrogen circulating.
Didn't try increasing the nolva dosage first?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't try increasing the nolva dosage first?
I started getting sides that nolva wouldn't fix like bloating/water retention.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does exemestane lower the bloat/water issues?
If it is related to high estrogen then yes. If it's sodium or food related then of course, exemestane won't help.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard that exemestane is slightly anabolic/has anabolic metabolite?
Any truth to that?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If it is related to high estrogen then yes. If it's sodium or food related then of course, exemestane won't help.
I dosed exemestane about 3 days ago at .5 ml all my joints hurt all over but i still have libido and no mood changes any idea what vould be the cause ?
Edit:no
In the first week of trest i already noticed extreme mass gains particularly in my arms and back . I mean at least 2 to 3 inches on my arms and my back is tight and sore as fauk.

Last edited:
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed exemestane about 3 days ago at .5 ml all my joints hurt all over but i still have libido and no mood changes any idea what vould be the cause ?
If your joints hurt then it could possibly be low estrogen. Told you not to use that exemestane until you needed it ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If your joints hurt then it could possibly be low estrogen. Told you not to use that exemestane until you needed it ;)
Lol i also noticed , not to be weird but the blue balls feeling has been very often 3x a day plus i added more details above to my original post . OLYMPUS LABS Trest is by far the fastest acting substance ive ever used . Celtic labs was not this good .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started getting sides that nolva wouldn't fix like bloating/water retention.
Yep, I see what you're saying now. Bloating and water retention can suck, but I feel it also helps cushion the joints if you can deal with it. Don't know if that's just me but I just feel like my joints are stronger when I'm holding water....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol i also noticed , not to be weird but the blue balls feeling has been very often 3x a day plus i added more details above to my original post . OLYMPUS LABS Trest is by far the fastest acting substance ive ever used . Celtic labs was not this good .
Sounds like you have some business to handle! Seriously though, it sounds like the trest is doing its job. You pushing a lot more weight in the gym than normal? This could definitely cause some joint issues as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I see what you're saying now. Bloating and water retention can suck, but I feel it also helps cushion the joints if you can deal with it. Don't know if that's just me but I just feel like my joints are stronger when I'm holding water....
Definitely! I love the way lots of estrogen feels on my joints, one of the reasons I took the approach I did this cycle. It was a nice perfect medium, I had a little bit of water on me but not to the point it would effect mobility or blood pressure. It was a perfect medium imo, worked out very well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sounds like you have some business to handle! Seriously though, it sounds like the trest is doing its job. You pushing a lot more weight in the gym than normal? This could definitely cause some joint issues as well.
Indeed sir . My lifts going up quick . On Yeti cycle by excel sports ,it was decent. But nothing compare to trest. I'm doing the trest at 100 halo at 200 . I think maybe i should does some chromium ala and glutamine at high doses. Ive been injured before for going to heavy . My goal is to bench 315 for 5 by the end of the cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed sir . My lifts going up quick . On Yeti cycle by excel sports ,it was decent. But nothing compare to trest. I'm doing the trest at 100 halo at 200 . I think maybe i should does some chromium ala and glutamine at high doses. Ive been injured before for going to heavy . My goal is to bench 315 for 5 by the end of the cycle.
That halo is a strength compound as well, I would try to stick to more volume work and stay away from heavier weights for a while. Your tendons and ligaments are unable to keep up with your muscles and this is a major cause of injury during cycle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That halo is a strength compound as well, I would try to stick to more volume work and stay away from heavier weights for a while. Your tendons and ligaments are unable to keep up with your muscles and this is a major cause of injury during cycle.
You are the fukking best ! Repped for eternity! Going for max recomp Also mood is amazing im nice to everyone instead of being an egotistical norse warrior.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would ostarine or mk677 take care of the tendon issues? I'm not entirely sure about this but curious

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Or at least cut out the exem hulk.
Yes ill hold off on exemestane. Docs on friday i will post the results via picture not typingthe numbers . 2 to 3 days for results. So looking at Monday for a post up. Blood test *****

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would ostarine or mk677 take care of the tendon issues? I'm not entirely sure about this but curious
Building up tendons and ligaments is a long process and there really isn't anything out there that will help you out in this aspect. It's our bodies way of regulating how much strength you can gain at one time. That's why I reccomend more volume work on cycle, better results and less chance of injury.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
So i have been doing a lot of research on trest. Im very intrigued. High dht conversion though. How you guys do with the gyno related effect? This and I hear most trest are crappy clones.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i have been doing a lot of research on trest. Im very intrigued. High dht conversion though. How you guys do with the gyno related effect? This and I hear most trest are crappy clones.
Trest has no dht conversion at all, it is a 19 nor. OL trest is not some clone either, it is trestalone acetate which is the real deal. Your concern should be the aromatization of trest into methyl estrogen. Definitely have exemestane on hand.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I've been using letrozole 2.5mg EOD while in trest and estro sides have been non exist basically.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using letrozole 2.5mg EOD while in trest and estro sides have been non exist basically.
I bet you don't have any sides! That is a big dose of letro, bro. Your joints ts aren't killing you?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I bet you don't have any sides! That is a big dose of letro, bro. Your joints ts aren't killing you?
Honestly no they really aren't. I've been using the Animal Flex pack and it's been working wonders.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow that's huge bro . How's libido and mood ? I did exemestane 1 time at 12.5 almost aweek ago and my joints kill bad man . Cracking ankles and sore elbows.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
got some trest gents, gonna run it at the end of the year

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
any input on what a cycle should look like feel free to pm me

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Wow that's huge bro . How's libido and mood ? I did exemestane 1 time at 12.5 almost aweek ago and my joints kill bad man . Cracking ankles and sore elbows.
Man all has been well. I've felt great and been smashing my wife on the norm. Sounds like I'm pretty lucky lol.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about Extherm on a mild dosed Dermatrest cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man all has been well. I've felt great and been smashing my wife on the norm. Sounds like I'm pretty lucky lol.
Sounds like your rc letro is underdosed or bunk. Try that with pharma grade letro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18