Crohns/IBS and RAD140

CJNator

Awards
*I will note I upped my LGD dose too but the loss of appetite came in the middle of the week

I am just putting this out there for anyone who has IBS and/or crohns and is looking to take RAD. I have both and recently took RAD(stopping it today). The first week I noticed I had a loss of appetite yet I still was hungry, as the cycle kept going I noticed it kept getting worse but I thought it was just a coincidence since it was close to getting my next remicade treatment. The past 2 weeks I was nauseous and had/have no appetite even after my treatment(2 days ago) so I will be stopping it. If anyone has either of these and still is going to take it definitely do bloods, I will be going to my GI doctor asap to do bloods.

CJNator

Awards
I have IBS, but I got rid of my RAD when I heard about the terrible lethargy.
Oddly enough the most that happened for me was that it was a little hard to get out of bed, I had 10 days left at 12mgs. At least you don't need to find out if it does or doesn't effect it so you might have dodged a bullet.

Fareal04

Awards
I have colitis. I've tried LGD and Ostarine. I was going to try Rad net month. I'm also on Remicade.

CJNator

Awards
I have colitis. I've tried LGD and Ostarine. I was going to try Rad net month. I'm also on Remicade.
I'm not condoning you do still go for it but if you do I highly recommend bloods. I can't say for sure whither or not its due to RAD but it is the only conclusion I can think of. If you don't do bloods post up how you felt on it or just make a log.

Fareal04

Awards
I'm not condoning you do still go for it but if you do I highly recommend bloods. I can't say for sure whither or not its due to RAD but it is the only conclusion I can think of. If you don't do bloods post up how you felt on it or just make a log.
According to your log you bumped up your calories up a huge amount. You went from 2300 to 4500? I would be ****ting a ton from 4500 calories. Also you went up to 16mg LGD and 12mg RAD simultaneously? Did you take any cycle support?

CJNator

Awards
According to your log you bumped up your calories up a huge amount. You went from 2300 to 4500? I would be ****ting a ton from 4500 calories. Also you went up to 16mg LGD and 12mg RAD simultaneously? Did you take any cycle support?
Yea it was a ton of calories lol and no I didn't, I didn't feel any side effects (besides back pumps) but that doesn't mean nothing has happened. Only prostate support. The calories did shoot up but when down due to appetite lowing. I can only see the calories being dramatically increased to effect me but I'd assume I would have felt these effects before hand.

Fareal04

Awards
Yea it was a ton of calories lol and no I didn't, I didn't feel any side effects (besides back pumps) but that doesn't mean nothing has happened. Only prostate support. The calories did shoot up but when down due to appetite lowing. I can only see the calories being dramatically increased to effect me but I'd assume I would have felt these effects before hand.
You probably have elevated liver enzymes. For myself, I don't plan to go on such high dosages.

CJNator

Awards
sanmarino what are your thoughts on this? I'm aware RAD isn't highly researched yet but I was thinking maybe you would know something. Also aren't you running it now or not yet?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy is non existent on my run. Not sure what's up with y'all.

Cycle assist at 4 caps each day keeps things moving smoothly and I've been on rad,osta,cardarine for over a month now.

But if I had some pre existing medical condition I wouldn't be using SARMS or other steroids without Doctor supervision.

CJNator

Awards
Are you on any other oral medications? such as Imuran?
Nothing else other then remicade, it's be in remission for a while.

Lethargy is non existent on my run. Not sure what's up with y'all.

Cycle assist at 4 caps each day keeps things moving smoothly and I've been on rad,osta,cardarine for over a month now.

But if I had some pre existing medical condition I wouldn't be using SARMS or other steroids without Doctor supervision.
How is your sleep? Also I agree, I honestly just didn't see how a SARM would do this assuming this is the case.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sleep has been good. But it usually is. Hasn't negatively affected it

CJNator

Awards
My sleep has been good. But it usually is. Hasn't negatively affected it
Interesting, same for me but only a slight change in sleep maybe just placebo. Generally speaking g how have you been feeling overall, like anything abnormal that no one has noted that you may deem to be just a coincidence?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, today I felt pretty pumped after my workout, like things are finally starting to kick in. but feeling pretty good overall. just wish the numbers would drop on the scale.

CJNator

Awards
no, today I felt pretty pumped after my workout, like things are finally starting to kick in. but feeling pretty good overall. just wish the numbers would drop on the scale.
Oh yea I'm following your log lol *headslap* I'll keep a close eye on it, I'm a ghost subber lol I don't usually comment just read your stuff

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino what are your thoughts on this? I'm aware RAD isn't highly researched yet but I was thinking maybe you would know something. Also aren't you running it now or not yet?
To be honest: the research status of RAD-140 is absolute terrible. Officiall, it's still a Phase 0 substance. The Phase I is only planned but I didn't find any plans (subjects, age, aim, prerequisites,...). At least, it was tried in vivo (in mice) and not in vitro (in cells) like YK-11. But there is no big difference.

The dosage-scheme is still unclear and so the toxicology. I didn't researched it yet, but I have some for "research reasons". Maybe I will start it in a year or so, I honestly can't say that.

Therefore, I have no personal experiences, I'm sorry I can't do more.

Everyone is invidual. Some guys told me their appetite increased and you are telling you lost the appetite. Same story with lethargy, some have it, some users don't (me personally never had problems with lethargy, only once with not original Ostarine). It's a good choice to stop it, listen to your body. If you are brave enough you can give it once more a try. If it doesn't work, forget it.

And do always bloods. In your interest.

CJNator

Awards
To be honest: the research status of RAD-140 is absolute terrible. Officiall, it's still a Phase 0 substance. The Phase I is only planned but I didn't find any plans (subjects, age, aim, prerequisites,...). At least, it was tried in vivo (in mice) and not in vitro (in cells) like YK-11. But there is no big difference.

The dosage-scheme is still unclear and so the toxicology. I didn't researched it yet, but I have some for "research reasons". Maybe I will start it in a year or so, I honestly can't say that.

Therefore, I have no personal experiences, I'm sorry I can't do more.

Everyone is invidual. Some guys told me their appetite increased and you are telling you lost the appetite. Same story with lethargy, some have it, some users don't (me personally never had problems with lethargy, only once with not original Ostarine). It's a good choice to stop it, listen to your body. If you are brave enough you can give it once more a try. If it doesn't work, forget it.

And do always bloods. In your interest.
Thanks for your input! Next time I'll be doing bloods.

CJNator

Awards
Just needed to update quick but ever since I was on RAD my stomach only has gotten worse with bleeding but no pain. Is it possible due to the thinning of blood?

Fareal04

Awards
Just needed to update quick but ever since I was on RAD my stomach only has gotten worse with bleeding but no pain. Is it possible due to the thinning of blood?
You were already crapping blood and you took RAD?

CJNator

Awards
No, near the end when I stopped it short I did. I was 100% fine before hand.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No, near the end when I stopped it short I did. I was 100% fine before hand.
There is no way to really speculate how RAD may or may not impact Crohns.

I really hope you feel better soon. May be worth seeing a doc if you don't see improvement.

Keep us posted.

CJNator

Awards

I really hope you feel better soon. May be worth seeing a doc if you don't see improvement.

Keep us posted.
Will do, I have an idea of what happened but yea I just moved so I need to fins a GI doctor.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Keep us posted.
Just an anecdotal fyi, osta causes me to flare. Every Time. No more osta for me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow, hmmm maybe it varies per person. Did you get your treatment while on osta or no?
I have UC not crohns, treat myself. Need maintainence stuff 365 a year.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump, CJ did you ever figure out what was going on? I'm still in the fence about adding Rad in with my LGD.