TREST 75 MGS ;INHIBIT E AND STANO CYCLODEXTRIN ENOUGH FOR E2?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IS S.N.S. INHIBIT E AND ALPHA GAINZ STANO GOOD ENOUGH FOR 75 MGS OF TRESTOLONE?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id say about tree fiddy. but in all honesty, everybody's different when it comes to this, it may be enough for one person where as another gets a set of low hanging titties nomsayn'?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id say about tree fiddy. but in all honesty, everybody's different when it comes to this, it may be enough for one person where as another gets a set of low hanging titties nomsayn'?
350?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I myself would have some exemestane or formestane on hand just in case if you want to run the inhibit e, which is a awesome product but i would have a back up if your body is sensitive to estrogenic side effects.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That was my attempt at sarcasm, which obviously failed. What I mean is, Trest is very susceptible to conversion into potent estrogens, you should have a pharma grade AI on hand. What you listed above may or may not be enough, person dependant.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MY PERSONAL OPINION IS PEOPLE GO OVERBOARD WITH ANTI-ESTROGENS!. YOU MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER OFF JUST RUNNING A LOW DOSED SERM ON CYCLE INSTEAD!.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
MY PERSONAL OPINION IS PEOPLE GO OVERBOARD WITH ANTI-ESTROGENS!. YOU MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER OFF JUST RUNNING A LOW DOSED SERM ON CYCLE INSTEAD!.
I suggested that once and almost got assassinated while checking the mail.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't mess around and get some Exemestane and some nolvadex. Run the Exemestane with it. If a problem arises throw the nolvadex in. Nolvadex kills gyno quick for me. Trest is great but it can grow titties real quick. Ha

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I will def go with low dose nolva or torem next time I run Trest regardless of what kind of AI I use.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggested that once and almost got assassinated while checking the mail.
Its correct though. Keep as much estrogen circulating while on cycle as you can. It's pct where lowering estrogen is so important.