Dimethandrostenol vs Halodrol

maxmuscle23

Awards
How do the gains from these two compounds compare?

Halo would be: 50/50/50/50/100/100

Dimeth would be: 30mg for 6 weeks or 40 for 4. Which would be better?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id run both . If i had to choose dimeth 6 weeks

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm on a log here now for dimethandrostenol today is day 8 not seeing to much

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
How do the gains from these two compounds compare?

Halo would be: 50/50/50/50/100/100

Dimeth would be: 30mg for 6 weeks or 40 for 4. Which would be better?
40 for 6 I'm doing 37.5 mgs for 8 of dimethandrostenol bro and I might add something twords the last 4 weeks lol?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Maybe m1a or maybe msten but I've done msten and keep getting bunk bottles at least the m1a is my brother from another mother Lmfao

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't ran halodrol before, but my friend ran it and didn't like it near as much as epistane

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a log here now for dimethandrostenol today is day 8 not seeing to much
The issue that seems with dimethandrostenol is very short and poor binding to androgen receptors

Placebo1985

Awards
Dimethandrostenol is purely for strength and hardness. You wouldn't see much as far as mass gains.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Dimethandrostenol is purely for strength and hardness. You wouldn't see much as far as mass gains.
Some people say that but they mean you'll only gain 7 pounds Wich is nice to me... that's all real tissue bro so I'm OK with it if it's only 7 lbs

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Halo took almost 4 weeks for me to notice changes in the mirror but after that I liked what I saw. I'm not sure how much of it was glycogen but my weight went up about 15lbs. I was eating over maintenance but not too much. My only complaint is that by the time I started to feel and see its full effects, the run was almost over.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Halo took almost 4 weeks for me to notice changes in the mirror but after that I liked what I saw. I'm not sure how much of it was glycogen but my weight went up about 15lbs. I was eating over maintenance but not too much. My only complaint is that by the time I started to feel and see its full effects, the run was almost over.
Nice but Yea that's why I wouldn't bother adding it unless I could find it local alot of good old online shops I used to get g2g **** from are selling bunk **** now Lmfao being a consumer sucks

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
We should just quit our jobs and start up our own lab. Who's with me??