LGD cycle assitance

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run OL Leg3nd in Dec, currently have Nolva for PCT.

I have seen people range from just LGD while on all the way to test base plus cycle assist. Should I get a test base? People dont seem to be getting too lethargic in most logs from lgd.

Should I get a cycle assist product or anti-E, some say no effects on bp or prostate, while some people says it does. Just wanted to get the latest thoughts on how to run LGD heading into the winter bulking months.

Example of what I thinking to do:

LGD: 4/4/8/8/8/8/8
PCT: Nolva 20/20/10

Thanks,
GS

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
For both in my opinion.... Why chance it. It can't hurt to have some extra protection

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's cycle assist and why is that recommended?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Assist by CEL. It's what most people here use because of it's price and comprehensive ingredient profile.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist by CEL. It's what most people here use because of it's price and comprehensive ingredient profile.
Do SARMs elevate liver values, blood pressure and etc significantly enough to make that worthwhile?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Look into Olympus labs arimicare pro , awesome profile too it and will have all of your bases covered

jonnypsavas

Awards
I'm running the same thing in December but Im a freak about long term health so Im definitely going to run Arm1care pro by OL for good measures

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That or Ar1micare pro (includes TUDCA)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the same thing in December but Im a freak about long term health so Im definitely going to run Arm1care pro by OL for good measures
Good call.

All SARMS impact lipid profile and liver enzymes in a negative way. To what extent these effects show up is dose and user dependent.

Enjoy your run man!

jonnypsavas

Awards
GettinSwolen, are you gonna run a test base with your LGD?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he does he can look into BPS dermacrine. If you buy through our homepage "TYGA20" gets him 20% off.

other options are test, trest and 4-dhea

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if I was going to run a test base, wanted to get an opinion here if it was necessary. On osta I didn't get any lethargy until upping to 25mgs ED. On my lgd run I do not plan to go above 8mg.

jake1986

Awards
I just ended a 12 wk run of LGD all the way up to 10mgs a day. Not much lethargy but increased blood pressure. I'd def run a cycle support and probably a serm. Although I just used an OTC (this being my first experience with sarms) but next time id def use a serm.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I just ended a 12 wk run of LGD all the way up to 10mgs a day. Not much lethargy but increased blood pressure. I'd def run a cycle support and probably a serm. Although I just used an OTC (this being my first experience with sarms) but next time id def use a serm.
You getting bloods done? Would like to know how only an OTC pct helped , if at all. Everyone always recommends a serm in pct

jake1986

Awards
No, to be honest, probably not. Though I'm new to anabolics I DO realize their importance.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
OP Ar1macare is the way to go . For any cycle just to be safe . You cant beat the third party testing purity and the prices at phwsupplements :)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
General consensus I am getting is to run some kind of cycle support and no real need for a test base.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I took osta and lgd in June/July and was very lethargic My current plan is to use rad ten osta with a test base (trest) along with ar1macare pro Just like what bighulksmash said can't beat the third party testing from Olympus labs

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I took osta and lgd in June/July and was very lethargic My current plan is to use rad ten osta with a test base (trest) along with ar1macare pro Just like what bighulksmash said can't beat the third party testing from Olympus labs
fro60ol GREAT CYCLE YOU HAVE LINED UP !!!!Cant wait to see the results! !!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Did you use Osta and LGD at the same time? If so, how was the gains?