Methyldiazirinol, aka Triumphalis

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Anyone have experience with this compound? How would you compare it to epistane or halodrol?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Dry compound. Great for lean gains. Run it at least 40mgs. I'd say similar to Halo but milder as far as sides. Overall a great ph. Maybe 5-8 lean pounds.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Dry compound. Great for lean gains. Run it at least 40mgs. I'd say similar to Halo but milder as far as sides. Overall a great ph. Maybe 5-8 lean pounds.
Is it weaker than epistane?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Guess I'm not running it then haha, my last run was epistane and I responded well to it
Epistane is one of my all time favorite PHs, if I ever run one again there's a 33% chance it's epistane. If not, then trenavar, or epiandro. Responded extremely well to my first epiandro run recently. And probably will never run trenavar again because...well, trenbolone.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Epistane is one of my all time favorite PHs, if I ever run one again there's a 33% chance it's epistane. If not, then trenavar, or epiandro. Responded extremely well to my first epiandro run recently. And probably will never run trenavar again because...well, trenbolone.
I guess I'm sticking to the epistane/trenavar/hexadrone cycle..how was trenavar both in terms of pros and cons?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Triumph were very different for me. More size on Epistane but the gains on Triumph were leaner. I'd say the recomp on Triumph trumps the gains on Epistane.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I guess I'm sticking to the epistane/trenavar/hexadrone cycle..how was trenavar both in terms of pros and cons?
Crazy strength, fast size, vascularity, constant alpha feeling, but it also had the ability to really F up my emotions and thoughts if I didn't have my cycle supports or AI dosed correctly. I didn't use RC AIs or anything back then though, only OTC stuff like arimistane (which doesn't do jack sh*t) and formestane. I imagine if I ran it with real AIs from a research company or overseas pharmacy I would've had a lot less sides. Other than that, definitely one my favorite PHs and I always came back to it.
Favorite PH stack was trenavar/epistane, the epistane kept me nice and dry, extra strength boost and kept the side effects from getting too harsh. Never ran hexadrone though so can't help ya there, nor have I run methyldiazirinol.
IMO you will have a really good cycle as long as you support your body well.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Crazy strength, fast size, vascularity, constant alpha feeling, but it also had the ability to really F up my emotions and thoughts if I didn't have my cycle supports or AI dosed correctly. I didn't use RC AIs or anything back then though, only OTC stuff like arimistane (which doesn't do jack sh*t) and formestane. I imagine if I ran it with real AIs from a research company or overseas pharmacy I would've had a lot less sides. Other than that, definitely one my favorite PHs and I always came back to it.
Favorite PH stack was trenavar/epistane, the epistane kept me nice and dry, extra strength boost and kept the side effects from getting too harsh. Never ran hexadrone though so can't help ya there, nor have I run methyldiazirinol.
What would you recommend to support my body on cycle? I was thinking of picking up lgi damage control, inhibit p and taurine. P

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Also, would the fact that epi and hex being both anti-estros help keep prolactin in check?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What would you recommend to support my body on cycle? I was thinking of picking up lgi damage control, inhibit p and taurine. P
Good idea, although I'd grab some exemestane or adex too.
Also, would the fact that epi and hex being both anti-estros help keep prolactin in check?
it will help but you wanna get something specifically for estrogen too.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Good idea, although I'd grab some exemestane or adex too.

it will help but you wanna get something specifically for estrogen too.
I have time to think it through lol, I was planning on running aromasin past my serm so i dont rebound

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have time to think it through lol, I was planning on running aromasin past my serm so i dont rebound
That's my plan for the pct I'm starting in 2 weeks.
I would definitely just get plenty of research in, figure out what the best thing to do seems to be, and not start your cycle until you have a solid layout.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
methyldiazirinol kicks ass. super smooth, gained 15 lbs on a nearly 7 week cycle. last fey days at 75 mg wore me out a bit tho. I'm almost a week into pct and up another pound. good to bulk on, easy to eat. had a rapist libido til the last week or so then my nuts shrunk :(

its "milder" than halo IMO but certainly comparable. halo had me more ripped looking at the end however.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Mg to mg comparison, a lot weaker than epistane. Sides are not as bad tho, like my bp only went up slightly. Still good stuff tho kept me relatively lean.