Test prop deca boldenone cycle

Robo123

Awards
Hi I have 20ml of test prop 100 10ml of deca 300 and 10ml of boldenone 300 on hand I plan to rund the test and deca for a minimum of 12 weeks and the boldenone for at least 16 weeks I plan on this dosage test : 350ml a wk Deca: 400ml a wk boldenone: 600ml a week I know I am probably going to have to pick up more of each compound but this isn't a problem. I am going to get armidex to control estrogen but will that help the progresterone caused by deca? or do I need something else also I have no pct yet and need a hand on knowing what I need, any help and an opinion on the quality of the cycle would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

doublet2172

Awards
Dude don't use test prop with bold and Deca, get test e. Prop has to be injected every other day, test e can be done twice a week

doublet2172

Awards
Also don't start without an ai and PCT and YOUR WHOLE gear cycle on hand. Because if your supplier goes bad or gets arrested you are hosed if you don't have another option

Robo123

Awards
Dude don't use test prop with bold and Deca, get test e. Prop has to be injected every other day, test e can be done twice a week
Thanks for the reply, I don't mind jabbing the test prop every day as I find prop holds minimal water and keeps me looking lean and fit as opposed to cyp or enth which blows me up like a balloon but that's just my personal opinion other than that what do u think of the cycle ? No of course I wont start until ive got everything lol does the deca need prami or caber along with an AI

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oct - Ar1macare by OL and exemestane as an AI.
Pct - clomid 50 50 50 25 25 25
Super pct OL

What exactly are you looking for with these compounds? Kinda have a bowl of mixed fruits her bud ... mis matched .

Robo123

Awards
Thanks ! I know its a pretty mixed results kinda cycle, im looking to bulk with the deca but keep myself as vascular as possible witth the bold/t prop I know that decas guna blow me up but im looking to be as lean as possible throughout this

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks ! I know its a pretty mixed results kinda cycle, im looking to bulk with the deca but keep myself as vascular as possible witth the bold/t prop I know that decas guna blow me up but im looking to be as lean as possible throughout this
Your welcome bro ! Inbox me if you need to !

Robo123

Awards
Cheers man. I have my A.I anastolozole 1mg tablets any ideas what dosage I need to take this out to prevent bloating/gyno etc