Does this Ostarine cycle sound ok?

dtk0004

Awards
I ran a cycle of Epi-Andro with so-so results in the summer. Didn't really have my diet on point.
This time I would like to run Ostar1ne by OL, Elim1nate by OL (have a little gyno from puberty and prone), as well as Anafuse to pack a little bit of a punch, 8 week cycle is the plan. I've heard different sources say to start the Elim1nate AI around week 3-4 instead of the whole 8 weeks. I have also heard to start the anafuse around week 3-4 instead of the whole 8 weeks. I was originally thinking something like this, if anyone wants to correct me or add in please do so.

Ostar1ne: 15-20-25-25-25-25-25-25 (thought i should taper it to see if i get any suppression or gyno effects)
Elim1nate (Arimistane): 50-50-50-50-50-50-50-50
Anafuse: 2caps all for the entire 8 weeks

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I don't think arimistane will do anything for your nips

dtk0004

Awards
I was told that it couldn't hurt to have it in case I start to feel something coming on. Osta shred also has Arimistane in it to help dry out, so I figured it could be a good add in

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So...what's your pct look like?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I was told that it couldn't hurt to have it in case I start to feel something coming on. Osta shred also has Arimistane in it to help dry out, so I figured it could be a good add in
Honestly, arimistane isn't strong enough to combat estrogen in any case from my personal experience

dtk0004

Awards
I used PCT assist by C.E.L and really like it. I've read that the Ostar1ne doesn't suppress you that much (also read that it can, who knows). So i was going with an OCT due to the nature of the cycle. Any thoughts?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

dtk0004

Awards
Ah preciate, that's exactly what I needed to read. Too much google searching forums...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah preciate, that's exactly what I needed to read. Too much google searching forums...
Hit me up if you have any questions or you can post them in this thread.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Grab a serm and use it with an otc pct...a lot of people get shut down hard from ostarine thinking they will be fine