Black Lion Research - Hard Rock Supplements Stack 6 weeks LOG

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. This week I am starting my first log, but before I want to tell you more about myself in order to give you a bigger picture. I will do my best to put every number converted to make you understand better.
I am 24 yo, 189 lbs and tall 5.9. I have been training for 4 years. I have a pretty busy life when I work, in fact my shifts are 3 days on and 3 days off. However when I work my shifts are 12 hours long, which affect me a bit. Also consider that when I work, I get there with a bike. A bit of cardio all year + a lot of money saved (Central London).

I do have 6-7 hours of sleep when I work and when I am off around 8-9. If I do not need to go to work I will train in the morning (my favourite), 1 hour after breakfast. If I was in duty that day, I would go in the evening, after a little snack.

I have 5-6 meals a day. I normally have a cheat meal twice a week. Nothing out of this world: big steak burrito or burger with chips or pizza.
The rest of the time I am pretty clean. Of course I change few things when I wm off on the same day of my partner. I do make brown pasta rather than rice and maybe have tomato and mozzarella in it or seafood. With that being said, consider that evething except those "Dirty", cheat meals, is cooked by me and my partner with top ingredients. I am italian, some things do not change. ?

My goal is a clean bulk.
My diet and basic supplementation will be as follow:

Breakfast: 7 egg whites/2 whole large eggs/20g cheese/ 3oz oats/ blueberry /raspberries /1 banana/1 caps Optimen /3g fish oil
Pre wo: 3 scoops amino energy/ 5g bcaa/ 5g creapure / 3g beta - alanine
During wo: 1 gatorade ( some extra sugar)
Post wo: 40g Vitargo /5g bcaa / 5g creapure / 2 scoops gold standard
Lunch: 6-7 oz lean beef / 3.2 oz basmati rice / greens / 1 caps Optimen
Snack: homemade mass gainer which has 30g protein, 50g carbs, 5g fat.
Snack 2: 6-7 oz chicken/ 8-9 oz sweet potato/ greens
Dinner: same as snack 2 + 1/2 avocado and hummus/ 1 caps Optimen.

When I work I swap few meals around but I always have the same amount of food.
If on that day I do not train, the sixth meal would be cottage cheese with peanut butter rather than the post wo mentioned above.

3.5 litres of water. Extra fat coming only from avocado, extravirgin olive oil, nuts, coconut oil.

The stack as follow:
SuperMandro: 330/440/440/440/440/550
Andro the giant: 0/110/220/330/330/330
Inibit-e: 2/2/3/3/3/3

PCT
Rebirth: 2/2/2/1/1
Letrone: 2/2/1/1/1
Viron: 5 days on/ 2 days off. 2/2/2/2/1/1
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

Cycle assist 4 caps per day

Timing doses PHs:
If I work on that day and I have to train: 1 breakfast /1 lunch/ 1 snack before wo
If I do not go to work and I train or if I do not train: 1 breakfast/ 1 lunch/ 1 dinner

When I will take SuperMandro at 440, the extra pill will be taken with pre wo snack. When I will take 550, 1 with breakfast and 1 extra pre wo.
Andro the giant will be dosed pre wo at 110, pre wo and breakfast at 220 and as SuperMandro at 330.
Inibit-e in the morning.

Rebith, letrone, viron: 1 breakfast - 1 dinner
DAA: breakfast

Starting now. If you have any suggestion in meanwhile, please share it ??

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Lose a cheat meal.

Lose the gatorade

Lose the DAA its bunk...

Add vitargo pwo and some ALCAR and L-Tyrosine..

Add multivitamin and 3-6-9 fishoil

gtg!!! :D
just my two cent.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I have multi, vitargo and fish oil already.

You do not like DAA. Inalways felt pretty good when I took it.
Any other feedback about that?

Cheat meals normally are 1 clean burrito (brown tortilla, rice, veggies, avocado and grilled steak cubes. No cream) and 1 pizza OR a burger.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Cheat meals normally are 1 clean burrito (brown tortilla, rice, veggies, avocado and grilled steak cubes. No cream) and 1 pizza OR a burger.
Its just that there have been so much reseach on DAA.. And it ssays its bunk.. But im no expert.. But wouldnt use my money on it :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

http://www.jissn.com/content/12/1/15

max d

Awards
  • Established
DAA doesn't benefit men with healthy T levels but has been proven to increase T in elderly men. Many take it in PCT as your T will be shutdown and will assist in picking it back up. Overall its extremely cheap and in my opinion worth it for PCT.