Purely strength compound

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
My friend has nationals this March (wrestler) and approached me about doing a first cycle. He wants to do something that gives pure strength and little to no weight gain. He's willing to inject, what's best out there? Just testosterone ?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
1-andro maybe? Super-R-dhea? Idk man there are a ton of options. Depends on if he wants to go ph or illicit anabolics.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A full cycle, prob tren. For acute strength or short term use, halotestin

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
He's down to use either PH's or AAS's
He's really lean and has that fighter type body composition. So he wants to retain that and just explode with strength right before the competition.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tell him to run Test and Tren up to and through the competition, training for strength obviously. Watch his calories to keep weight gain down. Use Halotestin the last week or so up to the competition and right before the competition.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Keep in mind guys that he's 21 and never done a cycle before, trying to keep it simple for him

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep in mind guys that he's 21 and never done a cycle before, trying to keep it simple for him
In that case maybe 8-10 weeks of Test Prop and Tren Ace with the Halo thrown in at the end.

I'm not very well versed in strength but from what I have seen this would be my first outline for myself. Of course I would do the same as you and have others that are more knowledgeable tweak it and give more ideas.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I was thinking test prop too, with maybe epistane 4 weeks prior to the competition

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren may not be the best for a wrestler considering the cardiovascular problems it gives people. He could use Cardarine to combat it though.

The only thing with running a long term oral would be the back pumps he may get.

By long term I just mean in relation to a short run of Halotestin.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Yeah, maybe he should just run epistane 6 weeks prior so the last week he'll hopefully peak and be lean and strong for the competition. Then pct after

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case tell him not to use AAS and not to cheat in his sport. Does he even lift?. Deleted my other recommendation because I really don't believe in cheating in sports. It's worse that he is just a child.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Yeah he lifts, but like I said he's never lifted for bodybuilding purposes. Only does the core compound lifts that help his core and usable strength

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No drug testing for someone competing at the national level? I'd be concerned about disqualification.

Maybe stick with amento, (-)epi, creatine. All good for strength, with epi having additional endurance benefits.

Check out EP1C UN for epi

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always heard of wrestlers traditionally using winstrol. Little to no weight gain on it.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I heard var too, I can get him winny. He's set on running something hormonal and apparently he won't be tested

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Var or Winny would be best. Test + Tren = gaaaainnzzz

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL epic unleashed + OL dermastrength. Your 21, think about it before you run anything.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
How come? SD can be ran 300-400mg a day
He just needs a little boost for strength

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for finally giving me some useful information, I'll tell him
don't tell him that. I think he was trolling. 80mg daily of SD will likely result in death

Same with all these harsh compounds people are suggesting for his first use. Don't listen to half the people in this thread. Tren is something you work up to over years. It's not something you'd use for a first timer.

edit: my bad, you clearly know he's trolling lol

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Uhmmm... ignoring the whole age and fairness thing for a tested athlete... You might want to consider TNE or test suspension. No other compound has given me as immediate increases in strength and aggression, but then again I've never used halo. TNE is fantastic and I have had great results with it even though my training is structured to emphasize hypertrophy and aesthetics, I am not a strength athlete, but TNE makes me want to chase PRs every time I pin it and takes my training intensity to the next level. Only problem is it converts to estrogen really quickly and readily, so an AI is mandatory and expect a little bit of water bloat, but your joints will feel great.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can get AAS, cheque drops will give the largest boost in aggression. Dosed pre-fight.

It is serious stuff though and highly toxic. But not something you'd have to take everyday if only looking for the aggression/strength factor.

It's effects are instant. Massive boost in adrenaline/aggression, and it's far more androgenic than test, which is what you'd want.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Idk if he wants to pin 3 times a day lol
If he's going to do test I would at the most suggest test-E since every other day with prop would be too much for him

Edit: let alone no ester test lol

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
No need to pin 3x a day lol, just once pwo if you are talking about TNE. If you are considering a longer cycle then test E eod or even every 3 days will give nice results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to pin 3x a day lol, just once pwo if you are talking about TNE. If you are considering a longer cycle then test E eod or even every 3 days will give nice results.
If it's the only form of Test you are using on a cycle, because of the extremely short half-life of TNE, it does need to be injected 3x per day to maintain (somewhat) stable blood levels. Of course if you are running a longer ester of Test as the base of the cycle, then 1 dose of TNE pwo only is great. I also love the stuff and agree, it had me wanting to smash the heaviest weight I could every workout.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf with all of u guys.... I don't think he mean wwe type of wrestling.
wrestling is a classic sport one of the most respectable sports as it requires alot of hard work.
I understand yall want to be good bros n help him out but to help someone cheat in a sport like that it's messed up its not NFL yall.
plus if he does a cycle before ( depends on how he reacts ) he might feel like **** while pct he never did any cycle so he don't know how he manage that while he is competeting.
and I'm not even going to talk about fairness to his competition etc.
if he can't doit on his own might as well quit.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wtf with all of u guys.... I don't think he mean wwe type of wrestling.
wrestling is a classic sport one of the most respectable sports as it requires alot of hard work.
I understand yall want to be good bros n help him out but to help someone cheat in a sport like that it's messed up its not NFL yall.
plus if he does a cycle before ( depends on how he reacts ) he might feel like **** while pct he never did any cycle so he don't know how he manage that while he is competeting.
and I'm not even going to talk about fairness to his competition etc.
if he can't doit on his own might as well quit.
I think you'd be surprised at how many traditional wrestlers (the real sport not WWE) do winny and such. It's very common.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This all depends on your individual view. All sports have massive use of performance enhancers. Is it cheating when it's so common?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'm stuck in the past yall, please proceed.
thanks

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
This all depends on your individual view. All sports have massive use of performance enhancers. Is it cheating when it's so common?
In the NCAA, it is soooo risky to take any banned substances because random testing happens all the time. I assumed his buddy wants to goto college and compete one day with a scholarship. So he wants to get a edge in HIgh school because they don't test and expect to do just as well in D1 natty? In fact he's risking fking up his endocrine system while he has a whole 4 years of NCAA ahead of him.

OP You asking for your buddy is just as bad as him asking himself. Tell him to stick with creatine, epicat and laxogen or something.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
In the NCAA, it is soooo risky to take any banned substances because random testing happens all the time. I assumed his buddy wants to goto college and compete one day with a scholarship. So he wants to get a edge in HIgh school because they don't test and expect to do just as well in D1 natty? In fact he's risking fking up his endocrine system while he has a whole 4 years of NCAA ahead of him.

OP You asking for your buddy is just as bad as him asking himself. Tell him to stick with creatine, epicat and laxogen or something.
What 21 year old do you know in highschool? The dude is a junior in college, goes to the same one as me. It's a university in Baltimore, MD

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
What 21 year old do you know in highschool? The dude is a junior in college, goes to the same one as me. It's a university in Baltimore, MD
I thought he was 18 oops. Anyways they might not test right after the event doesn't mean they won't test at all, that's why it's called random testing. If he piss hot for test let say 2 months later, he's done.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Is he 100% sure his competition is also on gear? If he's doing it for respect he won't get it

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Guys this isn't about right or wrong, this is strictly asking for your honest opinions on the strength capabilities of compounds.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys this isn't about right or wrong, this is strictly asking for your honest opinions on the strength capabilities of compounds.
like I said earlier ,right or wrong aside what if he don't recover fast enough from this cycle and his strength r screwed or he feel like sh!t by the time he have to compete, then he will hate u.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
afluck410 would you be so kind as to PM me?

Thanks.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
like I said earlier ,right or wrong aside what if he don't recover fast enough from this cycle and his strength r screwed or he feel like sh!t by the time he have to compete, then he will hate u.
He would be doing the cycle prior, right up till nationals

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm fairly positive based on lasted years results of his performance season and if he hops on gear now the night and day difference will not go unnoticed. Especially if he makes it past regionals and you don't think he's gna get tested your nutz. Idc if it's fair or unfair it's just not smart at this time

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im not sticking up for the kid but this is about what compounds to use , not moral values. I support the idea of using everything natty as possible, but come on guys winny is a good choice for him . If you think thise other guys aint taking anything then your nuts.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice everybody. I'll give him the run down of options and let him make his own decision.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He would be doing the cycle prior, right up till nationals
Ok make sure u tell him about the ugly side and the good side also winstrol is liver toxic tell him that too.
don't forget the cheating side please ;)