Ostarine as an anti-oestrogen?

Spanner

Awards
I have been reading that Ostarine lowers E2 on cycle.
Would it be possible to use Ostarine with TD Trestolone in order to mildly reduce E2?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ostarine will actually raise estrogen, some people get gyno from osta. Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Spanner

Awards
Thanks, I have since read more articles demonstrating increased E2. Lots of conflicting information about Ostarine.
However, if it increases Estrogen, wouldn't that lead to blood lipid protection?
Conversely it seems that Ostarine has a negative effect on HDL

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, I have since read more articles demonstrating increased E2. Lots of conflicting information about Ostarine.
However, if it increases Estrogen, wouldn't that lead to blood lipid protection?
Conversely it seems that Ostarine has a negative effect on HDL
Yes, ostarine is going to have a negative impact on lipids. Never heard of higher estrogen correlating with better lipid levels, that's a new one for me.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is if ostarine raises estrogen and lowers testosterone, how is it effective??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What I don't understand is if ostarine raises estrogen and lowers testosterone, how is it effective??
Every ph/ds/sarm does this. These hormones still activate the androgen receptor. Testosterone isn't a necessity, these hormones take over for testosterone.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Every ph/ds/sarm does this. These hormones still activate the androgen receptor. Testosterone isn't a necessity, these hormones take over for testosterone.
Interesting. Thank you.

Spanner

Awards
I was hoping to add in an oral anabolic that would mitigate some of the aromatising effects of Trest. Is this possible? If so, would epistane be a good choice?
I am just throwing ideas around so I hope I cause no offence

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was hoping to add in an oral anabolic that would mitigate some of the aromatising effects of Trest. Is this possible? If so, would epistane be a good choice?
I am just throwing ideas around so I hope I cause no offence
Great idea bro, just ran epistane with trest and it was a great side effect free cycle that I made plenty of gains on. Very synergistic combination.

Spanner

Awards
Have you got a log up? I would be really interested to read your experiences with that cycle