Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, in a 2 months I', m going to run a lean mass cycle
Ep1stane OL: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n OL: 90/120/120/120/150/150
cycle support
cabergoline

I.ve ran this for my cutting this summer with the addition of stanodrol (that can't find anymore) and very pleased with results

For Pct I have a post in that section

Now I'm wondering which test base to add for letargy, libido and so on (Dermacrine, 4-AD.......)

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey mate,

I think there is a new Stano product floating around. Volvo140G can probably help as I think he ran it recently.

You could always just pin some test ;)

EDIT: Volvo ran the 4DHEA but the same manufacturer makes a stano product. Check out Alpah Gainz.

I'm sure Nutriverse sell it (just for you Volvo)

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I think it's Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz. I ran that during my summer cut with Osta and 11 OXO. Worked great. But I also dosed it pretty high

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Grab some epi andro. It's just about the same as stano

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This whole test base for PHs thing is very new to me, I've take tren/epistane stacks several times in the past with no lethargy issues. Interesting

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In your opinion, which one do you think is best suited as a test base
It depends on what you are running. And how your body reacts to particular compounds. Stano dermacrine and trest are very popular alternative options to test.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This whole test base for PHs thing is very new to me, I've take tren/epistane stacks several times in the past with no lethargy issues. Interesting
Libido is another reason people use a base

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what you are running. And how your body reacts to particular compounds. Stano dermacrine and trest are very popular alternative options to test.
Agreed. I've always ran either stano or dermacrine. I have 2 bottles of LGI Trest-50 and OL Tr3st, but have yet to pull the trigger. Don't know if I want to run them yet. Deciding what to use for me next run of Msten bridged into Diabolix.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Libido is another reason people use a base
Never had that issue either lol. Only issue I've ever battled with PH cycles is gyno symptoms

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Agreed. I've always ran either stano or dermacrine. I have 2 bottles of LGI Trest-50 and OL Tr3st, but have yet to pull the trigger. Don't know if I want to run them yet. Deciding what to use for me next run of Msten bridged into Diabolix.
Mmmmm diabolix. I would use either trest or epi andro. Trest for a bulk epi andro for a cut/recomp

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm diabolix. I would use either trest or epi andro. Trest for a bulk epi andro for a cut/recomp
Agreed bro, I love Diabolix. Great compound. Ran it for 6 weeks solo and loved it. Interesting to see how it will be for 8 weeks w/ Msten as a kicker. I was going to save the Trest for when I do my Radar1ne and LGD cycles. And use either dermacrine or stano for this cycle.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I think it's Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz. I ran that during my summer cut with Osta and 11 OXO. Worked great. But I also dosed it pretty high
How high did you dose it?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
yYeah, I can find epi andro......I ran stano at 450/450/600/600/900/900. What about epi andro? Usually the bottles doses at 150mg a cap for 90 caps

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Jesus....very expensive for a test base at that dose
I used Alpha Gainz Stano for the run. I don't really look at price. I just see what I want and buy it, lol. I was running it as a base, but not, if that makes sense. At that high of a dose it's very good to help with cutting.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yYeah, I can find epi andro......I ran stano at 450/450/600/600/900/900. What about epi andro? Usually the bottles doses at 150mg a cap for 90 caps
Seems like an average dose is 300-400mg daily. I ran it at 150mg a day with surprisingly great results. I was on other stuff at the same time but it was clearly noticeable to myself and others the changes my physique underwent after adding in the epiandro.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
My goal is mass/recomp an the use is only for test base.........is good 300mg a day for that?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
What about Andro 300 from Platinum Nutraceuticals?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Cant comment, since I've never used them

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Is said that 100mg to 300mg daily when applied topically vs 900 to 1200mg orally.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not that experienced with anabolics yet but I have read that epistane and epi andro Is too much conversion to DHT and that stack might not be good idea, I'd like to learn more about this

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is said that 100mg to 300mg daily when applied topically vs 900 to 1200mg orally.
Eh I have used it and it's about the same mg to mg td vs oral. Plus the td version has a lot of lost product at the bottom of the bottle. Overall I would rate that td a 2/5. There are plenty of other options out there.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I like Hard Rock Supplements Androvar. Great Value

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the hint but can't find it in UK at the moment. Yes great value 100mg a pill for 180 pills a bottle

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Eh I have used it and it's about the same mg to mg td vs oral. Plus the td version has a lot of lost product at the bottom of the bottle. Overall I would rate that td a 2/5. There are plenty of other options out there.
Thank you for the advice

hide83

Awards
Some people feel great on 19nors without test. Have you run tren with all your ph cycles? When i ran trest and tren my libido was insane. Way more than the 500 mg of test I'm running now

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Some people feel great on 19nors without test. Have you run tren with all your ph cycles? When i ran trest and tren my libido was insane. Way more than the 500 mg of test I'm running now
No not all of them have included tren. I've ran too many cycles to remember all of them but I know they weren't all with tren. Unfortunately have never run trest. But I gotta say I just finished running 600mg test and I've never had such an insanely high libido, even with the 500mg deca that's supposed to cause "deca dick"

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone ace (aka tr3st).
Just did a epi cycle with tr3st as base, and it was the best run I've had.
Epi 40-50 mg 7 weeks
Tr3st 50/50/75/75/75/75/75, and ending it all with 2 weeks at 100mg tr3st.
Very pleased with the gains:)

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Epi 40-50 mg 7 weeks
What other supports did you run while on cycle. Expecially to combat any estrogen related sides

hide83

Awards
Epi 40-50 mg 7 weeks
He wants to be careful with that though. He's also running tren so that would be 2 19nors. I know from experience it will shut you down HARD and controlling Bp can be a nightmare. That being said I loved my run with trest and tren. What
I didn't like is that my junk wouldn't work for a some time after running it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not that experienced with anabolics yet but I have read that epistane and epi andro Is too much conversion to DHT and that stack might not be good idea, I'd like to learn more about this
You're absolutely right. It doesn't make much sense to use epi-andro as a "test-base" as it converts to dht. Especially with a Trenavar/Epi cycle both of which are very dry. It'll likely destroy your joints. Most people will also tell you not to run Trest with Tren because of prolactin sides. Adding the trest will likely increase lethargy because it shuts you down so hard also.

In this situation you'd want something that converts to estrogen but not Trest. I'd use either Dermacrine or actual test.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
You're absolutely right. It doesn't make much sense to use epi-andro as a "test-base" as it converts to dht. Especially with a Trenavar/Epi cycle both of which are very dry. It'll likely destroy your joints. Most people will also tell you not to run Trest with Tren because of prolactin sides. Adding the trest will likely increase lethargy because it shuts you down so hard also.

In this situation you'd want something that converts to estrogen but not Trest. I'd use either Dermacrine or actual test.
Spot on bro. Now if he was going to run compounds like I soon will be, Msten and Diabolix, than it would be suited. Agree on dermacrine or test

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

What about 4-andro here?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
It costs too much to be run at an effective dose. Dermacrine is less expensive for what you get and you don't have to dose it so high.
True if one were to choose epiandro here even tho it converts to dht would that hurt a cycle at all becuase i have heard things about it really helping with energy and strength?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
True if one were to choose epiandro here even tho it converts to dht would that hurt a cycle at all becuase i have heard things about it really helping with energy and strength?
I have ran epi and stano together and my joints hated me. Also my libido dropped due to a lack of estro. But I was shredded so....

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have ran epi and stano together and my joints hated me. Also my libido dropped due to a lack of estro. But I was shredded so....
That's all that matters ;)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
He wants to be careful with that though. He's also running tren so that would be 2 19nors. I know from experience it will shut you down HARD and controlling Bp can be a nightmare. That being said I loved my run with trest and tren. What
I didn't like is that my junk wouldn't work for a some time after running it.
Hehe. I did a pct with
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Aromasin two weeks at 25mg ed(proven to raise test)
And daa,zma, oils, multis and c mono. Everything was up and running after one week.
But yes, tr3st really is a strong compound.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe. I did a pct with
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Aromasin two weeks at 25mg ed(proven to raise test)
And daa,zma, oils, multis and c mono. Everything was up and running after one week.
But yes, tr3st really is a strong compound.
That's a big aromasin dose!

Thor101

Awards
Dude tr3st all the way. Honestly I like the oral version better than the Td, but God damn at 100mg a day of the oral tr3st it was better than 500 mg of test e a week than I ran as my first cycle.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
That's a big aromasin dose!
Yes, but this is recommended pct dosage, if you read about aromasin in pct. On cycle I went for adex 0,5 e3d, or aromasin 12,5 eod.
Aromasin works perfectly together with tamoxifen, it raises test with about 60% (!!).
It lowers shbg by ca 20%.
It increases IGF-insulin growth factor
And of course it controls estrogen.
This is with a dosage of 20-25 mg ed for 2 weeks.
Really like the way it keeps water away too:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Dude tr3st all the way. Honestly I like the oral version better than the Td, but God damn at 100mg a day of the oral tr3st it was better than 500 mg of test e a week than I ran as my first cycle.
Yes, the oral tr3st at 100 mg ed is great.
Thinking about a stack of tr3st and superdrol in a couple of months.
Maybe sd 14/14/14
And tr3st 75/75/75/100/100/100.
Never did sd. Will it be ok? :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but this is recommended pct dosage, if you read about aromasin in pct. On cycle I went for adex 0,5 e3d, or aromasin 12,5 eod.
Aromasin works perfectly together with tamoxifen, it raises test with about 60% (!!).
It lowers shbg by ca 20%.
It increases IGF-insulin growth factor
And of course it controls estrogen.
This is with a dosage of 20-25 mg ed for 2 weeks.
Really like the way it keeps water away too:)
I'm pretty familiar with exemestane ;)
I understand that lower estrogen in pct triggers the production of testosterone but your joints must still love you right now

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the oral tr3st at 100 mg ed is great.
Thinking about a stack of tr3st and superdrol in a couple of months.
Maybe sd 14/14/14
And tr3st 75/75/75/100/100/100.
Never did sd. Will it be ok? :)
Looks killer! I like it

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty familiar with exemestane ;)
I understand that lower estrogen in pct triggers the production of testosterone but your joints must still love you right now
Hehe:) I heard some rumours that my joints hired an asassain to kill me if I did more than 14 days, so I just had to stop.:) really, it's actually ok. Drinking lots of oils, and eating lots of fat:) but yes, you certainly dry out a bit; -)