Andro Cycle 6 Or 8 Weeks??

order69

order69

Awards
Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a log cycle of 1-Andro and 4-Andro soon but I still can't seem to figure out if i want to do a 6 week cycle or an 8 week cycle. The 6 week cycle would be shorter obviously but at higher dosages. What do you think? This is what I have so far (leaning on the 6 week cycle):

Weeks 1 - 6
1-Andro/4-Andro (mg): 300/400/400/500/500/500
Ar1macare by Olympus Labs

Weeks 7 - 10
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r pct by Olympus Labs

Will it make much of a difference? If i did the 8 week cycle it would all look the same but the dosages would probably be something like:
1-Andro/4-Andro (mg): 300/300/300/300/300/300/400/400

Which do you think I should go with? It's mostly length vs. strength I suppose but I would really appreciate the feedback of those on these boards.

order69

order69

Awards
8 weeks id choose
Sorry, I wrote the 8 week cycle wrong. It would actually be (mg) 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330. Basically a full 8 weeks at 330 mg of 1-Andro/4-Andro a day, which was less than what I initially wrote here. Knowing that now, what do you think? Is 330 mg too low of an amount, or for 8 weeks long does it sound good? Im not sure if this is a compound where less is better for longer time (8 weeks), or more is better for a shorter time (6 weeks), since I've seen logs done both ways.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry, I wrote the 8 week cycle wrong. It would actually be (mg) 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330. Basically a full 8 weeks at 330 mg of 1-Andro/4-Andro a day, which was less than what I initially wrote here. Knowing that now, what do you think? Is 330 mg too low of an amount, or for 8 weeks long does it sound good? Im not sure if this is a compound where less is better for longer time (8 weeks), or more is better for a shorter time (6 weeks), since I've seen logs done both ways.
You can do it either way. I like starting at a lower dose then ramping it up for last 3 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely think the andros are better at a moderate dosage ran for longer. These take time to kick in and don't yield huge quick gains even at higher doses, unless at very high (1000+ mg).

order69

order69

Awards
You can do it either way. I like starting at a lower dose then ramping it up for last 3 weeks.
That was my original plan, but with 6 weeks instead of 8 weeks. With 8 weeks I only have enough in the two bottles to do the recommended 330 mg straight across for all 8 weeks. My other option would be to buy a third bottle for both Andros and increase the dosages for the last couple of weeks at the cost of an additional $140, but I'm not sure that the possible additional gains would even make enough of a difference to warrant doing that.

order69

order69

Awards
I definitely think the andros are better at a moderate dosage ran for longer. These take time to kick in and don't yield huge quick gains even at higher doses, unless at very high (1000+ mg).
So you agree with my plan of 8 weeks at 330 mg a day or ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That was my original plan, but with 6 weeks instead of 8 weeks. With 8 weeks I only have enough in the two bottles to do either of the two cycles I mentioned. My other option would be to buy a third bottle for both Andros and increase the dosages for the last couple of weeks at the cost of an additional $140, but I'm not sure that the possible additional gains would even make enough of a difference to warrant doing that.
You will be fine running your original 6 weeker but remember this . Its not wat you take its how hard you work. When i was a beginner 17 yrs ago i had no clue wat i was doing . You are doing great , its good to see you willing to stretch it out like that. 8 weeks is a great idea as well . Wat ever you choose either way its a great idea .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So you agree with my plan of 8 weeks at 330 mg a day or ?
I agree 8 weeks is a damn good choice ... get your food in order and workouts lined up . Slam that baby home !!!! Before and after pics at the end ?

order69

order69

Awards
I agree 8 weeks is a damn good choice ... get your food in order and workouts lined up . Slam that baby home !!!! Before and after pics at the end ?
If I can eventually decide which cycle choice to go with (it seems like a small detail but first cycles I would rather be very planned out than a potential fail) I plan to do a nice detailed log of my experience from day 1 to about 3 weeks after PCT (juuuuust to assess ANY possible estrogen rebound that may or may not happen). I don't think these compounds are powerful enough for me to need to do hormone panels on so I won't include that. Goal is to hopefully help anyone in the future who wants to do a cycle like this and can find this log through this site or Google or whatever.

order69

order69

Awards
Alright guys well I decided I'll be doing an 8 week cycle of 330 mg, and am going to add a cycle support product for PCT since Sup3r pct does not have any in it. It might not be necessary but I don't think another $20 just in case will hurt. Thanks for the help! If you have any other opinions or feedback, I would still love to hear it. Anything helps, especially for a first time cycle. Hopefully my next post will be on my log of the experience :type:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely agree with the plan of 8 weeks. If you want to spend more on two more bottles for 8 weeks at higher doses then that's your perogative and totally fine. I can't say if it would be worth the extra few lbs or not. That's your call.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I agree on 8 weeks b/c they do take time to kick in. Best of luck bro