8 week LGD/DMZ cycle? Yay or Nay

BroGator

BroGator

Awards
I have enough LGD and DMZ on hand to run an 8 week cycle, but is it safe to do so? Right now I'm just planning on running another 4 week cycle. Also, suggestions for PCT afterward?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Well for PCT obviously a SERM, nolva or clomid would do

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks is a long time for a methyl. Must have plenty of liver support. Better to run it six weeks and LGD for 8 IMO.

banewayne

Awards
BroGator I just finished a 7 week cycle of LGD. I was planning on going a full 8 weeks, however, the lethargy was bad at 6 weeks and I pushed through to 7 weeks. I stopped seeing any benefits on week 7 and barely felt like going to the gym. My joints, mainly elbow and Achilles were extremely sore. I started PCT this morning. My first 4 weeks were 5mg and the next 3 weeks were 10mg. I gained 7lbs, not all muscle, but definitely saw an increase in size and strength. 8 weeks may sound good on LGD, but it really made me drag ass and no matter of sleep would fix it. Just my two cents.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Do 6 weeks lgd and bridge into dmz for 4 weeks is what I'd do

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run LGD/MK for 8 weeks overlapped weeks 6-8 with Dmz for 12 weeks total. Base is trest. Winter gainz

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Layout like so:

LGD: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0
MK: 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
DMZ: 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40
TREST: 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am doing an 8 week cycle of Olympus MassGH right now and will bridge into a 6 week cycle of DermaTrest and DMZ.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joe is on the right track here, but I would swap it and run DMZ first for 4, then LGD for 8 minimum. I did 10 weeks on LGD and loved every minute. I ran Androvar for my base and issues with lethargy and libido were noon existent.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Joe is on the right track here, but I would swap it and run DMZ first for 4, then LGD for 8 minimum. I did 10 weeks on LGD and loved every minute. I ran Androvar for my base and issues with lethargy and libido were noon existent.
Or you could do this and use the dmz as a kickstart , it's up to you both would yield good results .

BroGator

BroGator

Awards
Ended up going with 8 weeks of LGD and 6 of DMZ. Starting with 2 of LGD solo.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up going with 8 weeks of LGD and 6 of DMZ. Starting with 2 of LGD solo.
Going back to my earlier suggestion, you may want to consider the DMZ first given its faster "kick in" time. Also, since your receptors will already be "saturated" with LGD you may not see the full benefit of the DMZ. Just my $.02 though.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I've read that SARMs actually prime your receptors prior to a cycle

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Layout like so:

LGD: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0
MK: 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
DMZ: 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40
TREST: 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
I realize this is almost a year old and I apologize, but it's good info. Would a pct still look like 4 weeks or 6 for something like this. Nolva and clomid or just 1?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
What he said. It just makes sense. Or do a kickstart with 4 weeks of DMZ. I don't know if there would be any difference actually.

Right now, I'm doing 6 weeks Ostarine (cut, which started before Osta, then reverse dieting) into 30 days of DMZ lean bulk (haven't started this phase yet).

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
why does everyone cut dmz at 30 days.. 6 weeks is the shizz

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I realize this is almost a year old and I apologize, but it's good info. Would a pct still look like 4 weeks or 6 for something like this. Nolva and clomid or just 1?
After doing bloods I realized a 6 week pct is needed for me to bounce back. I am updating my other inquiry next week when I get my full bloodwork completed. For the particular cycle you're asking about i did Nolvadex and clomiphene.