Mass GH by OL Uk and Prohormone Vs SARMs for a beginner. Which do you prefer?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hello all, i currently have a thread up about a stack or prohormones i was considering. However, I've ran cycle of Olympus Lab's Mass GH and loved it, gained about 13 pounds on it (I did not retain all of it) Some of it was bloat but it was because i was on a bulk and my carbs and protein were at an even 300 each and my fats were about 125-175g a semi strict diet. I managed to retain about 8 pounds and my BF only went up about 0.8% so all in all i saw some great results. I've been hearing a lot about a rad/osta stack and i have about a 5 week cycle of osta on hand. Should i run 330mg of epiandrosterone, 330mg 1-andro and 330 mg 4-andro for a 4 week cycle or should i run a RAD140 and Osta stack at 15mg RAD and 25mg Osta? Which do you guys think would pose less sides and less shut down? Im not loking for an insane gain spree but 4-8 pounds (seeing as im new this should be possible) with minimal suppression/ loss of libido/limp dick?

I did get bloods done prior to my Mass GH cycle and after my 1 month PCT and my prior total t was 838ng/dl and my post bloods were 819ng/dl with my free t being 13.1 prior and my post bloods my free t was 12.9 so overall I was back to baseline. Should I stick to SARMs as i had a good experience with them or should i give pros a try?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
A little back ground, i've only ran 2 SARM cycles 1 being olympus labs Mass GH and the other being Ostashred which i have an extra bottle of hence my interest in stacking ostashred with RAD 140, should I stick to the OL UK brand or do you guys think i should branch out and try different companies? Not trying to start anything just new and looking for thoughts and options, Thanks!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL is good. You can do a natty stack ep1c unleashed and dermastrength. Or you could go with Trest and get something else to stack with it. You could try DLN- dmz, DLN- hexi or DLN l- 1 alpha. You can find SARMs for some companies, not sure where your looking and what your looking for.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
OL is good. You can do a natty stack ep1c unleashed and dermastrength. Or you could go with Trest and get something else to stack with it. You could try DLN- dmz, DLN- hexi or DLN l- 1 alpha. You can find SARMs for some companies, not sure where your looking and what your looking for.
Was looking to get some RAD140 and Osta do you know a solid brand with them and have any take on samrs vs prohormones?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to run something for DLN the line up looks good. I'm excited to throw some in my current cycle

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Olympus Labs
I liked their Mass GH a lot I was just wondering if they had those sarms aswell. Do you have any take on my pro cycle and which you think would be less suppressive the sarms or pro cycle?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok OL RAD and OL LeGenD. Or OL Mass Gh and OL Carderine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I liked their Mass GH a lot I was just wondering if they had those sarms aswell. Do you have any take on my pro cycle and which you think would be less suppressive the sarms or pro cycle?
Yeah I mean a simple google search or even a glance at most of the threads on this forum would very quickly answer your question. They do have SARMs but they are discontinuing them so they are on sale for big discounts at several places right now.
As far as your next cycle, I don't have really any experience with the andro pro hormones nor do I have experience with RAD. You're going to be somewhat suppressed with either option and you're gonna have to run a PCT with a SERM either way, so really it's just up to you which you'd rather run next.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The LGD in the mass Gh is pretty suppressive from what I've read. So if you came back from that fine then you'd be fine the the mass Gh and Carderine, as the Carderine isn't suppressive.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah I mean a simple google search or even a glance at most of the threads on this forum would very quickly answer your question. They do have SARMs but they are discontinuing them so they are on sale for big discounts at several places right now.
As far as your next cycle, I don't have really any experience with the andro pro hormones nor do I have experience with RAD. You're going to be somewhat suppressed with either option and you're gonna have to run a PCT with a SERM either way, so really it's just up to you which you'd rather run next.
Any reason theyre discontinuing them? And yeah i have some liquid clomid now and my pct setup just was unsure which route to go, thanks for the response

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok OL RAD and OL LeGenD. Or OL Mass Gh and OL Carderine
These are two pretty different cycles.
Basically you have:
RAD 140 and LGD 4033
Or
LGD, MK 677, and GW 501516
Rad/LGD is probably going to make you gain more weight and strength, they are potent SARMs.
LGD, MK, and GW will probably make you lose fat while maintaining/gaining strength and size. If you didn't know MK and GW aren't SARMs, MK boosts GH and GW is for endurance and fat loss. So that cycle option is more of a recomp type of cycle will rad and LGD would be good for a bulk.
Basically your answer between these two cycles depends on what your goals are right now.

Edit: whoops I think I misunderstood the point of your post

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was trying to lay out some options for the OL line, since he commented a few times about it. Nice reference of the products!

Edit: sorry just saw your edit..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any reason theyre discontinuing them? And yeah i have some liquid clomid now and my pct setup just was unsure which route to go, thanks for the response
Legal reasons; it has nothing to do with the quality, their products are the best out there IMO.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Legal reasons; it has nothing to do with the quality, their products are the best out there IMO.
Ive heard of RAD140 and Osta being stacked for 4 weeks at 25mg osta and 15mg RAD140 and watched a couple logs with similar dosing, would this be a good stack for cutting while adding some strength?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd run the Osta for 8 weeks at least then the last 4 run the RAD

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ive heard of RAD140 and Osta being stacked for 4 weeks at 25mg osta and 15mg RAD140 and watched a couple logs with similar dosing, would this be a good stack for cutting while adding some strength?
Probably. I would keep osta at 15-20mg though and run it for 2-4 weeks past the RAD.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OP, assume that RAD, Ostarine, or LGD will shut you down. Utterly. Plan accordingly.