GW-1516(Cardarine) questions?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll start a recomp cycle next Monday with the GW-1516(Cardarine)
I have heard that this SARMs are incredibly effective for fat loss, it does not seem impossible to get rid of 4-5% in a few weeks with the right diet.
My idea is to start at 10mg / ed for the first week and maybe bump it up to 20mg if I don´t feel any sides.
Should I keep the carbs as low as possible or is GW still effective with a moderate carbintake?
How should I spread the carbs during the day with GW-1516?
Is it okay to stack with Target-A2(Alpha Yohimbine) and Caffeine?

Or do you guys have any other suggestions that may be helpful to know in order to get as much as possible of the GW 1516.

Thanks.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'd move this to anabolics. You'll get more answers

Gunrunner

Gunrunner

Awards
I'll start a recomp cycle next Monday with the GW-1516(Cardarine)
I have heard that this SARMs are incredibly effective for fat loss, it does not seem impossible to get rid of 4-5% in a few weeks with the right diet.
My idea is to start at 10mg / ed for the first week and maybe bump it up to 20mg if I don´t feel any sides.
Should I keep the carbs as low as possible or is GW still effective with a moderate carbintake?
How should I spread the carbs during the day with GW-1516?
Is it okay to stack with Target-A2(Alpha Yohimbine) and Caffeine?

Or do you guys have any other suggestions that may be helpful to know in order to get as much as possible of the GW 1516.

Thanks.
GW1516 is only effective in a calorie deficit.
It would be best to stay low carb except for around your workout. Your only carbs should be before, during and after the workout.

GW1516 is a non stimulant so stacking Yohimbine HCL and Caffeine would be fine. Take Yohimbine HCL before fasted AM cardio.

Something like this:
First thing in the morning take Yohimbine HCL and then do fasted LSS Cardio.
Meals 1-3 High protein, Medium Fat, Low Carb
Meal 4, Pre Workout, High Protein, Low Fat, Med-high Carb.
- Intra workout drink with BCAA and EAA and some carbs
Meal 5, High Protein, Low Fat, med-high Carb.
Meal 6, High Protein

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I ran a bottle of super cardarine with more or less modified paleo diet and had some nice results. I'm gonna run another bottle of cardarine and really increase my protein intake and drop the carbs. I noticed the longer I took it that I was able to slowly increase my carbs and had not fat gain. Kept my carbs limited to mainly fruits and vegetables, sweet potatoes were really the only starchy carb I consumed.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Does anyone know if it's true that real cardarine can't be in pill form only a liquid?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know if it's true that real cardarine can't be in pill form only a liquid?
Not true at all even though the companies making liquid gw would like you to think differently.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump to this as well what company are you guys using

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primeval labs and Olympus Labs are good to go

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't think olympus labs made them anymore

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I tried focused nutrition gw elite, it worked well. Very noticeable increases in endurance and lifting strength. When I took before lifting I was tearing it up. Didn't get to lift add much as I'd liked with the bottle I used but I shaved some decent time off my mile run pace

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Have some GW from sarmsx in route. Based on the research I've done on, the purity and efficacy of this product should still surpass the powdered products I have used . Hoping to see things progress a little better with this GW liquid suspension.