Cut with 1-Andro, epi Andro and albuterol?

james117

Awards
So I'm doing a 16 weeks cut soon and going to do 8 weeks of it with 1-Andro and epi Andro. May use albuterol toward the end. I've seen heaps of stuff on Andro with bulking but cut find any logs or feed back using this compound for cut. My logic was use the epi Andro to help burn fat keep strength up and use the 1-Andro to hold onto or minimise muscle loss. So any expirience with stack- not including albuterol and only using it for cut? Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No experience with 1-andro, no experience with albuterol but have used clen and epiandro (not together) did a 4 week run at a very low dose of epiandro and still drastically increased my strength while noticeably losing body fat. Sounds like a good stack to me.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No experience with 1-andro, no experience with albuterol but have used clen and epiandro (not together) did a 4 week run at a very low dose of epiandro and still drastically increased my strength while noticeably losing body fat. Sounds like a good stack to me.
I'm very interested in epiandro as well, what were overall results and dosage of you wouldn't mind sharing more bro ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm very interested in epiandro as well, what were overall results and dosage of you wouldn't mind sharing more bro ?
I just finished logging primeval labs Epi-GH, it was 75mg epiandro and 10mg MK 677. Only took 2 caps a day so was only taking 150mg epiandro which is a very low dose (average dose is 300-400 according to the small amount of research I've done).
My strength still shot through the roof and I lost body fat, lost about 5 pounds actually while increasing weight in all my lifts.
Deadlift went from 365lbs for 5 reps to 425 for 5 reps.
Incline db press went from 105lbs for 8 to 125 for 8.
Squat went from 245 for 8 reps to 315 for 8 reps.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I just finished logging primeval labs Epi-GH, it was 75mg epiandro and 10mg MK 677. Only took 2 caps a day so was only taking 150mg epiandro which is a very low dose (average dose is 300-400 according to the small amount of research I've done).
My strength still shot through the roof and I lost body fat, lost about 5 pounds actually while increasing weight in all my lifts.
Deadlift went from 365lbs for 5 reps to 425 for 5 reps.
Incline db press went from 105lbs for 8 to 125 for 8.
Squat went from 245 for 8 reps to 315 for 8 reps.
So you ran this as a cut?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So you ran this as a cut?
Nope. Bulk. Actually ran it during the last 4 weeks of a 15 week deca/test e cycle.
I was eating like a horse too and still leaning out and everything. Vascularity got crazy, and still is a week later.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm might have to look into that
I definitely would. The particular product I used is being discontinued because companies are discontinuing SARMs as well as cardarine and MK 677, but I would definitely grab epiandro of some kind, and I really like the addition of MK 677 as well.

Edit: Epi-GH is still available until retailers run out. I think they're on sale at PHW right now

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Bulk. Actually ran it during the last 4 weeks of a 15 week deca/test e cycle.
I was eating like a horse too and still leaning out and everything. Vascularity got crazy, and still is a week later.
these are some impressive lifts, u don't think it was from deca test e?
impressive results for sure.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
these are some impressive lifts, u don't think it was from deca test e?
impressive results for sure.
Nah, I wasn't making huge jumps like that before I added the Epi-GH.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Niceeeeee I'm thinking of running TD epiandro from phw, and I have some gharine left.
Sounds like a good stack to me, man. I plan on adding epiandro dosed probably at 400mg ED to my next cycle.