Trest/Dmz3.0 8 week Cycle

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So I plan on hitting up this cycle in the next week or maybe a little longer once the Tr3st hits my doorstep.

I've got 8 weeks of worth and will be running
Dmz3.0 2 caps a day
Trest 100mg (75 TD, 25 capsule) (I have read an old thread where jbryandt said Trest isn't a test base - where others have said it is - what's the consensus - I can throw some Dermacrine in if needed)
Exemestane then Letro once that's gone 1/2 ML
(should I dose this right away or "if needed" from what I see most need it - so maybe I should be preventative instead of reactionary????)
ON multi
ON Flax Oil
Taurine if needed via Tuarine caps or OH Gylcergrow
Cycle Armor+Bulk Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Ala, etc
I have seen some products contain or stack Laxogenin, I'm assuming because of the enhancement to protein synthesis? Should I try adding to the stack?

PCT
Nolva (and/or maybe Torem)
40/40/20/20
Letro if needed
****loads of natty anabolics if needed
(Ara,epi,lax,magnitropin,PA)

Okay - think I nailed it all. Let me know if I missed anything. Ty all!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Everyone seems to say that trest is a good base.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm loving the Trest! Been on 15 days and it's definitely a good test base

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long did it take to kick in
I was coming off the LGD, I can say around day 4 I noticed a slight increase in libido. Day 15 weight is up 6 lbs, strength is going up in everything. You can look at the volume I did today in my log.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was coming off the LGD, I can say around day 4 I noticed a slight increase in libido. Day 15 weight is up 6 lbs, strength is going up in everything. You can look at the volume I did today in my log.
Tag me in it i couldn't find it

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I tried to have log as a bridge but couldn't get the title changed. I just wanted a reference for LGD bridged into something else

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Awesome thanks - pretty pumped for the run for sure - should be my best yet.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah I have run 2 previously - 1 including 8 weeks of the dmz 3.0 already - previous was dmz3.0+Stano+epi and T3 - felt pretty good as far as my body went through the previous cycle. Had some personal issues that popped up and kind of ruined the cycle for me which blew - but health wise - all felt well. This one is gonna pretty awesome I think =D

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm just praying my stuff makes it through customs okay. I think i'd cry if it didn't.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Trest is not a true Test base as it is not Test nor does it convert to Test (yes, I like to capitalize Test).

It is however a 'Test base' as it does a lot of the same things as Test does. I believe this is what Jbry was speaking about if my memory serves me well on what he posted a while back.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Trest is not a true Test base as it is not Test nor does it convert to Test (yes, I like to capitalize Test).

It is however a 'Test base' as it does a lot of the same things as Test does. I believe this is what Jbry was speaking about if my memory serves me well on what he posted a while back.
Liked your post - then saw your avatar and hated your guts. Would love to **** a nice roni pizza right now.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Sdmz2.0 and dermatr3st was my all time favorite stack. Good luck with yours

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Sadly,it has been over a year since I have run that cycle. But I think I was hitting Trest as 50/50/75/75. Between that and sdmz I had some hard sides. Mainly night sweats from satans freezer, and some fatigue.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I also used some left over Trest to kickstart my current cycle. I freaking loved it, killer workouts. The isopropyl alcohol now has nostalgic qualities lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
****. I'm so excited. I just pray to Jesus it makes it through customs. I feel like I will be in fear every day until I see it pass customs.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nah you should be good
Thanks brah. I need that positive thought going out into the universe. Bastards already stole 4 bottles of alphamax, and 2 bottles of Ep1c Unleashed from me.