Hexadrone M-Sten Cycle advice

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys,
New member here but have been reading around here for a while.

First off I am 21 5'7 about 160 lbs 13 ish bf now, I have been training seriously for about 4 years and am looking to my first strong cycle. Earlier this year i did a small "cycle" of 11-keto/oxo for a month and it really helped with recomp and strength gains. Did ptc anyways and recovered great. About 5 months later now I am looking to run:
200 mg Hexadrone
10-30 mg M-Sten 6 weeks
On cycle will run 750 mg tudca with standard cycle support
PCT will be clomid and nolva along with sup3r pct and cycle support

Looking to continue my cut with this and hopefully add a bit more mass/hold on to mass while gaining strength and losing fat. I know this is wordy guys but I would really like any input on my cycle. Any advice appreciated

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Whats up guys,
New member here but have been reading around here for a while.

First off I am 21 5'7 about 160 lbs 13 ish bf now, I have been training seriously for about 4 years and am looking to my first strong cycle. Earlier this year i did a small "cycle" of 11-keto/oxo for a month and it really helped with recomp and strength gains. Did ptc anyways and recovered great. About 5 months later now I am looking to run:
200 mg Hexadrone
10-30 mg M-Sten 6 weeks
On cycle will run 750 mg tudca with standard cycle support
PCT will be clomid and nolva along with sup3r pct and cycle support

Looking to continue my cut with this and hopefully add a bit more mass/hold on to mass while gaining strength and losing fat. I know this is wordy guys but I would really like any input on my cycle. Any advice appreciated

Why the hex ? why not msten and dmz or Ostarine and LGD ? so many options . if I were you first run id choose osta and lgd ...

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Im honestly curious about hexadrone and it looks promising, I was considering ostarine but I figured id stick hexadrone also dmz has msten in it so i figured it was either or and msten was cheaper for my situation

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im honestly curious about hexadrone and it looks promising, I was considering ostarine but I figured id stick hexadrone also dmz has msten in it so i figured it was either or and msten was cheaper for my situation
very well then . will you be putting up a log ???

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Yes but i wont start unfortunately until the new year because im gonna be traveling before then thru airports in such so once im settled down ill probably link it here or so

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Hexadrone won't do much except dry you out and "polish" your physique a bit. Don't expect "gains" from it.

Good choice on the Msten though.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Hexadrone won't do much except dry you out and "polish" your physique a bit. Don't expect "gains" from it.

Good choice on the Msten though.
Pretty much what he just said haha. I will be running a cycle of epistane, trenavar and hexadrone around the same time as you, only dosing it at 90mg

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a good cycle man epi and tren always seem to do the job, im assuming you will use them cutting? Hexadrone "polishing" my physique is plenty for me haha ive been cutting a while i could use that boost over anything, hoping it will harden my muscles too as i know the m sten will, thats why i got it.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
That sounds like a good cycle man epi and tren always seem to do the job, im assuming you will use them cutting? Hexadrone "polishing" my physique is plenty for me haha ive been cutting a while i could use that boost over anything, hoping it will harden my muscles too as i know the m sten will, thats why i got it.
I respond really well to epistane, I gained 15.5lbs in 4 weeks, most was gained in the first three weeks as I quit eating as much on the last week. Probably will recomp on them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks of msten is too long, stick to 20mg and 4 weeks. Your liver will thank you.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is your 2nd cycle? And you're 21? IMO your too young for this type of cycle when you could gain naturally. That being said, if you insist, at least do it as safely as possible. I really suggest keeping Msten only at 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20. This will be plenty at your low bodyweight. Msten is very potent. You need lots of liver support, especially if you take it 6 weeks. 1000mg TUDCA plus something like Arimacare Pro or Cycle Assist would be ideal. Have a potent AI on hand for insurance. You will need Dermacrine or 4 andro for a test base. Leave out the hex. Just my .02.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
This is your 2nd cycle? And you're 21? IMO your too young for this type of cycle when you could gain naturally. That being said, if you insist, at least do it as safely as possible. I really suggest keeping Msten only at 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20. This will be plenty at your low bodyweight. Msten is very potent. You need lots of liver support, especially if you take it 6 weeks. 1000mg TUDCA plus something like Arimacare Pro or Cycle Assist would be ideal. Have a potent AI on hand for insurance. You will need Dermacrine or 4 andro for a test base. Leave out the hex. Just my .02.
My first cycle was 11 oxo earlier this year very mild, after these suggestions i will keep the msten for only 4 weeks and i will have enough tudca plus other cycle support, since this will be a future cycle i will most likely be able to get a test base but I still want to run the hex, is there a strong reason I shouldn't? I already have it. Thanks for the input

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about running stano as a test base in here yes or no?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase would work for an OTC AI or Letrone by BLR. Stano would be a decent base in most cases. Again I urge you to leave out the extra compound. At your age and level two compounds (1methylated and 1 non methyl test base) is plenty. No need for the third. I say this because the more PED's you do will build up your tolerance and needed doses for these types of drugs. Best to begin at the least amount to illicit reasonable gains versus larger cycles with increased sides versus smaller increase in gains. The more PED's you take the faster you will reach the point where only more extreme doses will illicit any growth, not to mention the dangers to your HPTA and long term health you're already risking by taking PED's at such a young age.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Erase would work for an OTC AI or Letrone by BLR. Stano would be a decent base in most cases. Again I urge you to leave out the extra compound. At your age and level two compounds (1methylated and 1 non methyl test base) is plenty. No need for the third. I say this because the more PED's you do will build up your tolerance and needed doses for these types of drugs. Best to begin at the least amount to illicit reasonable gains versus larger cycles with increased sides versus smaller increase in gains. The more PED's you take the faster you will reach the point where only more extreme doses will illicit any growth, not to mention the dangers to your HPTA and long term health you're already risking by taking PED's at such a young age.
I understand and you make many valid points, i may use the stano instead of the hexadrone but i think i will add it in considering i will most likely not run a cycle for a loong time i am just trying to get a real nice base to work with and maintain/adjust to for a year. If there is any other advice, experience or opinions from you or anyone else please let me know

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah there's nothing overly unsafe if the right precautions are taken as mentioned previously. Good luck on the cycle. Msten can be pretty rough but the gains are great.