Sarms ?? Real or Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake1986

Awards
I've recently heard that any capsulated sarm product is most likely fake or laced with a proHormone.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
That is simply not true. Whoever told you that is wrong

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't surprise me if some of these shady companies are selling bunk sarms.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't surprise me if some of these shady companies are selling bunk sarms.
Well yea I mean I agree with that on some level. You're always going to have some piece of **** company trying to take advantage of others. Sucks but that's just life

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
You haven't been over at Evolutionary dot org have you? I was amazed at how much they bashed capsulated sarms until I realized their site promotes the sale of their liquids, then it all made sense. Capsulated sarms are fine, read the logs from non sponsored members here on this forum and see for yourself.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You haven't been over at Evolutionary dot org have you? I was amazed at how much they bashed capsulated sarms until I realized their site promotes the sale of their liquids, then it all made sense. Capsulated sarms are fine, read the logs from non sponsored members here on this forum and see for yourself.
That's because evolutionary is a part of elite fitness. The owner is a scumbag and so are their moderators. They care about money nothing else and they consistently take advantage of newcomers

jake1986

Awards
I see. So would coming off lgd to a straight pct be ok? Also I've been on it for 12+ wks. ...which I know isn't good. Any comments on that ?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see. So would coming off lgd to a straight pct be ok? Also I've been on it for 12+ wks. ...which I know isn't good. Any comments on that ?
That's the longest I've heard of someone running Lgd.
How were results/sides?

Do proper pct w/ serm

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my friend used a capsule mk677 and a research mk677.. said the research was 100x better..

Mike

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Thelux14

Awards
Yeah I would also love to know what capsule he was using..

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk 677 is not worth the money in my opinion.
Yes, improves your sleep...but that's about it. Makes you hungry all day and you retain way too Much water. Could be beneficial in a bulking diet

Thelux14

Awards
I don't retain any water so far on mk 677, I thought I would look like and feel like a water balloon but I don't at all. Doesn't make me eat any more than normal and my sleep still sucks.. I just have numb hands and legs, but even that is fading away already..

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice any sides/effects till I bumped it up to 30mg.
Sleep is amazing, but I could find otc sleeping aid for cheap.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The midsection bloating from Ghar1ne went away about 3 weeks in for me, or the Tren just started working its magic.. Lol My hands and feet are still holding more water, but I haven't really been watching sodium.

jake1986

Awards
I just started the Mk677 a couple days ago. I'm gonna try to run it for 4-6 months. No, I'm doing pct for the lgd ive been taking.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The idea that research companies have some source for there chems that that the capsule products don't is just silly. A quality, emphasis on this, powder is going to be the same weather it is stuck in a capsule or suspended in a liquid. Of course there is the risk that some ****ty company will spike their product but to think that a liquid research chemical would be above reproach in this area is once again silly.

jake1986

Awards
I've heard best results with long runs of it. All the way up to 12 months. 4-6 is more what I'm looking at though. Does this sound like a good idea?

jake1986

Awards
Yeah, I've heard that having a capsulater is actually a good sign.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard best results with long runs of it. All the way up to 12 months. 4-6 is more what I'm looking at though. Does this sound like a good idea?
Above 2 months ..
As you can see in some studies, it MAY lower insulin sensitivity first 2 months but it stabilize after that. And I see no point use it less than 3-4 months either

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've recently heard that any capsulated sarm product is most likely fake or laced with a proHormone.
Negative advertising at its finest! I wish I could find some sarms spiked with ph, that would be my new source.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The midsection bloating from Ghar1ne went away about 3 weeks in for me, or the Tren just started working its magic.. Lol My hands and feet are still holding more water, but I haven't really been watching sodium.
I never really watch my sodium. Probably the biggest hole in my diet 邏

OP - a buddy of mine is taking OL Osta and is really enjoying it. We don't live in the same city anymore so I can't personally see how it's working. If you go with a reputable brand you'll be fine.

If you go with something that labels their product as "KING KONG SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE SARM GAINZ SUPER SAIYAN MASS STACK" it's probably going to be bunk or laced.

People run OL SARMs and a few other brands all the time with good results. I'm running OL Ep1c Unleashed and Hydro3. Not a sarm but they have quality stuff, nonetheless.

MOD EDIT: DISCUSSION OF RESEARCH PLACES IS AGAINST RULES. LAST WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.