zaxon

Awards
Xtreme shred
(3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 20mg
(6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one)
(built in cycle and libido support)
Alpha 1
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone
(also with same built in support and libido.)

Will be used for bulking and cutting cycles- anything i should know? Using amazon because lots of gift card balance aha..

my first PH cycle was epistane at 40-80mg for 8 weeks or so, responded well, good gains, good recovery

getting both these compounds on amazon, you can find them and there full ingredient list there.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Xtreme shred
Alpha 1

Will be used for bulking and cutting cycles- anything i should know? Using amazon because lots of gift card balance aha..

my first PH cycle was epistane at 40-80mg for 8 weeks or so, responded well, good gains, good recovery

getting both these compounds on amazon, you can find them and there full ingredient list there.
Be wary of Amazon, a lot of reported bunk phs coming from certain vendors on there.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Xtreme shred
Alpha 1

Are these from Alpha Lab technologies?

zaxon

Awards
Be wary of Amazon, a lot of reported bunk phs coming from certain vendors on there.
PDAsportsnutrition is the vendor. And true I understand the risk, hopefully everything works out. Just wanna hear abotu what you guys think of the compounds. and if they will be legit from this source, and reccomended test bases or anything like that, didn't seem to need with high dose of epistane. but iguess we'll see here

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Yes, they are, please tell me they're good to go?
I actually have a bottle of their extreme mass (methylstenbolone) that I will be running in my next cycle. I know their products were good when sold under the name anabolic technologies. I'm hoping to say the same under the new name.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha 1 is extremely strong and liver toxic. I had thought about running a cycle of it, but I enjoy life without cholestasis.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually have a bottle of their extreme mass (methylstenbolone) that I will be running in my next cycle. I know their products were good when sold under the name anabolic technologies. I'm hoping to say the same under the new name.
Well hurry up and run it so I know if it's legit or not. Lol was thinking of picking some up. Nice to see some of the old favorites popping up again.

irvingb

Awards
The first compound I think is from Iron legions triumphulis I ran that at 45mg and should have gone a little higher but I'd say it's like a strong halodrol from my experience.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Alpha 1 is extremely strong and liver toxic. I had thought about running a cycle of it, but I enjoy life without cholestasis.
Pick up some ucda or tudca and nac and stop jerking off

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Tudca can help reverse a damaged liver and nac is Givin to patience who over dose on Tylenol. Your liver would be alrite with nac + tudca

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tudca can reverse a damaged liver and nac is Givin to patience who over dose on Tylenol. Your liver would be alrite with nac + tudca
I'm aware of the benefits of both and rep for SNS which sells both a standalone TUDCA and Cycle Assist which has NAC included. Yes these products help, but that doesn't mean your liver won't take a beating while running Alpha-1.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Most of the people getting hurt on orals are the ones with preexisting conditions. Abusers of substances. And of course younger crowd getting hammered trashed every Thurs Fri and Sat night taking super jacked droll with Yager and Johnny walker.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what it is I ran it ( 3x) 2x when legal gear had it and once with cel. It is toxic with rapid weight gain but I don't believe it's as harsh as any other methyl compound. I usually follow same protocol on and off cycle it's worked. Specially with ucda x nac
Ok then bert. I don't think it's a good choice for a second cycle though, so for the OP it might not be the best idea.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Xtreme shred
Alpha 1

I wouldn't buy phs from amazon mayb Christmas gifts but not phs lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm aware of the benefits of both and rep for SNS which sells both a standalone TUDCA and Cycle Assist which has NAC included. Yes these products help, but that doesn't mean your liver won't take a beating while running Alpha-1.
SNS doesn't sell cycle assist or tudca brother yall do sell liver assist xt though
��

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
this sounds like a dangerous gamble
OP
whats your pct look like ??

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Xtreme shred
Alpha 1

40-80mg of epistane for 8 weeks as a first cycle is way overkill man, i ran it 20/30/30/40 as a first and responded really well, don't take such high doses in the future. Also, i wouldn't recommend you buy your compounds from amazon, if you need to spend your gift cards, consider spending it on otc pct and and cycle support supplements instead. Don't forget a serm =]

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
The first compound I think is from Iron legions triumphulis I ran that at 45mg and should have gone a little higher but I'd say it's like a strong halodrol from my experience.
How long did you run it and how many lbs did you gain?

irvingb

Awards
I ran it for 4 weeks and gain 10lbs wish I could have ran it for 6