can "extra" pumps of test Axiron transdermal help with putting on more muscle?

J

jimbo63

Awards
can "extra" pumps of test Axiron transdermal help with putting on more muscle?

Hi, I am still on HRT with Axiron (52 yr old) and I have been using 5-6 pumps instead of the 4 needed. Will I get any benefit for muscle building with this increase? Or should I just use my ph's in addition to the pumps of Axiron? (superdrol, epi, pmag, trenadrol, pheraplex, m1t) - my stash. Just wondering if I can get a "boost" in the muscle department with the Axiron alone, or with the ph's. Any comments greatly welcome. I will post a pre-Axiron pic later after responses, lol. Jimbo63

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Nothing will come close to the PH's you just named.

I don't think 2 or 3 extra pumps will do much for mass gains.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would just use 4 pumps to maintain normal testosterone levels. Run your prohormone(s) for 6 weeks along with it. IF you feel shutdown, use a couple more pumps then taper back down to 4 after your cycle. No need for PCT since you're on HRT.

J

jimbo63

Awards
So basically my level will never drop when the ph's kick in like somebody who is not on HRT, that said, wouldn't that give me more "anabolics" in my bloodstream than a lifter who is not on HRT taking exactly the same dose ph's??? Just curious how this comes into play with the ph's. I do realize that I would not need any PCT so maybe I might keep more of the gains also?? Just trying to figure out how I am gonna run my next cycle, lol. Thanx for any and all input. I haven't done any ph's in long time (years) and I was not on HRT when I did. Never used the real roids either, just ph's.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
So basically my level will never drop when the ph's kick in like somebody who is not on HRT, that said, wouldn't that give me more "anabolics" in my bloodstream than a lifter who is not on HRT taking exactly the same dose ph's??? Just curious how this comes into play with the ph's. I do realize that I would not need any PCT so maybe I might keep more of the gains also?? Just trying to figure out how I am gonna run my next cycle, lol. Thanx for any and all input. I haven't done any ph's in long time (years) and I was not on HRT when I did. Never used the real roids either, just ph's.
The gel you're using for HRT replaces the normal amount of testosterone you should be making. Most people run a testosterone base (like 4-Andro or Epi-Andro) along with their PH to keep their levels up like you're doing. You won't see much of an anabolic effect from your Axiron even if you increased your dosage. Don't worry though, the prohormones will do their job to put you in an anabolic state lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, I am still on HRT with Axiron (52 yr old) and I have been using 5-6 pumps instead of the 4 needed. Will I get any benefit for muscle building with this increase? Or should I just use my ph's in addition to the pumps of Axiron? (superdrol, epi, pmag, trenadrol, pheraplex, m1t) - my stash. Just wondering if I can get a "boost" in the muscle department with the Axiron alone, or with the ph's. Any comments greatly welcome. I will post a pre-Axiron pic later after responses, lol. Jimbo63
A couple extra pumps won't help much in the gainz department, but it could help with mood/aggression/etc. If you're going to do something like that, I would run the axiron higher while not on PHs, and run a normal dose with the PHs.

Disclaimer: For the record, I don't condone the abuse of a prescription and everyone should follow their doctor's orders! Lulz