Gyno help

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I need some advice. I know it's not possible to totally erase gyno. But I am looking to maybe reduce it. I first got it last year on a cycle of Trest and super dmz. It was a hard lump and painful. Got it to go down by some nolva. Here's the kicker. I feel as if the gyno has come back, but has become wider. There is no pain or anything with it. But when I push down around the nip it's in an ovular shape. I have heard of things like prami but I don't know much about it. Just looking for some guidance, thanks guys

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Prami would just help for prolactin. Apparently ralox and aromasin are good for fixing it up a but

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, so would I run ralox with nolva? Or how would this look ?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
The most effective treatment is surgery, but most people on here are self-concious and this wouldn't be very fun in the wallet or in the fact that it leaves scars. There are many treatments but I guess the main question is what stage are you at?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe this is a stupid question, but DID YOU CYCLE OFF PROPERLY?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah I cycled correctly. At least to my knowledge. Surgery is not really option for me as I am a broke nursing student. I wouldn't mind jut reducing it. Mainly because I just want to be able to wear my favorite shirts again without seeing my nips look like flab under them. Now, I don't want to rule out that this could be my fat storage, so I will be cutting next to check this theory lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How much is gyno removal surgery anyways? Also, I've seen people recommend ralox and aromasin to help reduce and tame with gyno, but I would wait to take advice from somebody with more knowledge and experience

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Bro, fat storage is squishy, trust me. This is a prolactin build up. And nursing is fun! At times...i digress.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
How much is gyno removal surgery anyways? Also, I've seen people recommend ralox and aromasin to help reduce and tame with gyno, but I would wait to take advice from somebody with more knowledge and experience
In lamens terms, EXPENSIVE AS F*CK. And on top of that, you need to use stuff to reduce the scaring cuz god forbid you end up with a keloid. I work in cardio and jesus some of the keloids I've seen...

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
And paradox, what do you mean stage ?
There's like 6 different stages of gyno, and the higher up you go...well, the harder it is to get rid of lol. It's mostly based on angles and sh!t so grab a protractor :p

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Well I would not say that my "lumps" are hard, they do feel softer. Nothing like the hard lumps I once had lol

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
And I freaking love it, hope to be a flight nurse. I have a thing for trauma lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
In lamens terms, EXPENSIVE AS F*CK. And on top of that, you need to use stuff to reduce the scaring cuz god forbid you end up with a keloid. I work in cardio and jesus some of the keloids I've seen...
Off topic kinda, but should I add aromasin to my pct next time to prevent estro rebound? I was already planning on running torem for sure.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Well I would not say that my "lumps" are hard, they do feel softer. Nothing like the hard lumps I once had lol
If you went from hard to soft (lol priapism) then chances are, your body is dealing with it, and you just need to shred. Throw in something like Inhibit-P and an aromatase inhibitor on top of a cut and see what happens. Without a CT or physical, i couldn't tell you for certain.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Off topic kinda, but should I add aromasin to my pct next time to prevent estro rebound? I was already planning on running torem for sure.
Aromasin is great for preventing rebound since your receptors have to rebuild (more or less). Just ween off of it over time (don't stay on too long though). I'd rather just use a SERM man. Keep the good estro, tell the bad to f*ck off, ya know?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I have some formabolic laying around , when I run nolva, should I use it?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Aromasin is great for preventing rebound since your receptors have to rebuild (more or less). Just ween off of it over time (don't stay on too long though). I'd rather just use a SERM man. Keep the good estro, tell the bad to f*ck off, ya know?
Last cycle of epistane I ran nolvadex pct and seemed to have gotten a bit of gyno, bought aromasin and started week 3 of nolva. Turns out I had prolactin, maybe a bit of estro. I still have lumps, but I'm almost certain they are not growing any more. The lunps I do have are more soft, and my nipples are still a bit puffy, could both of these be from prolactin? Would it go away if I waited and let my hormones level out to normal?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Last cycle of epistane I ran nolvadex pct and seemed to have gotten a bit of gyno, bought aromasin and started week 3 of nolva. Turns out I had prolactin, maybe a bit of estro. I still have lumps, but I'm almost certain they are not growing any more. The lunps I do have are more soft, and my nipples are still a bit puffy, could both of these be from prolactin? Would it go away if I waited and let my hormones level out to normal?
It'd still be difficult to diagnose without a CT and/or physical. It'd be easier knowing your Bf%. My gyno atm is from fat mass. I'm at 16%, and you need to get down to singles to get rid of fatty gyno. It COULD be from prolactin, yes. Hormonal restoration needs to be found. Prolactin build up is caused (i have no f*cking clue why) when your thyroid levels drop and your body starts forming prolactin. Seriously, no clue, but that's the reason. If you wanna run an experiment for me, get clean and start supplementing with some T3 and see if it goes away lol

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'll pass on using T3. I think my thyroid currently likes me. And I'm starting to think my gyno is more of a pseudogyno. Basically fatty. So I'll run some cutting agents here in a few months. I'm almost done with my current cycle lol. Good gains, too much water tho

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
It'd still be difficult to diagnose without a CT and/or physical. It'd be easier knowing your Bf%. My gyno atm is from fat mass. I'm at 16%, and you need to get down to singles to get rid of fatty gyno. It COULD be from prolactin, yes. Hormonal restoration needs to be found. Prolactin build up is caused (i have no f*cking clue why) when your thyroid levels drop and your body starts forming prolactin. Seriously, no clue, but that's the reason. If you wanna run an experiment for me, get clean and start supplementing with some T3 and see if it goes away lol
Im pretty lean lol, probably 10-12% right now. Can prolactin cause soft lumps? I don't see how epistane could result in prolactin, but maybe it was from my nolva pct?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Well, easy test. Squeeze the nippies. If something comes out, you surely have prolactin. If not, it's still a toss up unfortunately lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Well, easy test. Squeeze the nippies. If something comes out, you surely have prolactin. If not, it's still a toss up unfortunately lol
A tiny bit comes out unfortunately lmao, i also have small soft lumps, do you think that the lumps are from prolactin? I am unaware if prolactin causes lumps.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I had really bad prolactin from some max lmg last year. Had brown nip juice . It was gross.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Tiny bit is still some, so it's gotta be prolactin lol lemme see if there's an easy fix

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Alright how to decrease it: 300mg vitamin E, 3g ashwagonda (spelling?), ZMA, and mucona purins. Boosts test and decreases prolactin. Send me a message if you want the source to read for yourself

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Alright how to decrease it: 300mg vitamin E, 3g ashwagonda (spelling?), ZMA, and mucona purins. Boosts test and decreases prolactin. Send me a message if you want the source to read for yourself
Seen it, I'm not personally one for natural remedies lol but I might give a few of those a try, better than putting more chemicals in my body.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
The weird part is( tell me what you think). But like after I get out of the shower and such (being cold) my nips look really normal and good, you can't even tell. I know that it's because the skin Is tight, but if it was gyno , wouldn't show ?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
The weird part is( tell me what you think). But like after I get out of the shower and such (being cold) my nips look really normal and good, you can't even tell. I know that it's because the skin Is tight, but if it was gyno , wouldn't show ?
Depends on the stage bud. Many people with gyno say the same thing.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Nah you're good lol. I'm hoping that with my cut( sucks because it's winter) this will shed water weight, and maybe pinpoint if it's "gyno" or just my fat storage. Hoping it's the latter lol

JG93

JG93

Awards
Most likely fat.
I have the same thing after a Epi cycle cut.
You know when you have gyno. Not something you really miss.
I'm waiting on my Clen to get here and cycle it 2 on 2 off for a bit and see how it works.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Yea if you drink it it acts as a serm and binds to the breast tissue to shrink it
You're f*cking kidding me! Would female breast milk work? Cuz my wife left a sh!tload in the freezer before she left for florida on vacation...

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
10/10 tasted good, just add French vanilla creamer if possible

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Ho my! Are you guys srs lmao? Sounds like a mad troll