OL Triumph/Stenabol Bridge

theoak10

Awards
I'm one week in on 40mg triumph. Cycle is planned at
Triumph: 40/40/40/40/60/60/0/0
Stenabol: 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20
With arimicare pro, tudca, taurine, fish oil, and joint support as labeled. May also use some Androvar if lethargy gets to be bad.
PCT is nolva, super pct, epic unleashed, ghar1ne, and cardar1ne as labeled.

Anyways as I said I am one week in. Throughout the first week I noticed a little more drive and energy in the gym which I think was a placebo effect. Yesterday during my chest day I had an increase in strength which seemed weird after one week. Typically I can get 275 on a flat bench for 3-4 reps. After doing 245, 255, 265 for a set of 6 each I decided to go for 275. I was able to complete it 5 times and failed on the sixth rep. Granted I for 3 weeks prior to that workout I had started with incline barbell and then would do flat dumbbell. Maybe the time off flat benching helped me, maybe I'm a great responder to triumph, or maybe I just had an amazing day pressing but either way I'm loving triumph! I'm also up weight. I began the cycle fluctuating from 220-222 and the past 2 days I've been at a consistent 225. I also notice a slight increase in vascularity in my shoulders and forearms and a definite increase in muscle hardness.