YK-11

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So what do you guys think of this compund ??? Well it seems like a KILLAh supp !
Lets DEBATE boyz n Girlz :D

YK11 attaches itself to the AR (androgen receptor), but only inducts methods that lead to the traditional side effects of androgens such as growth of body hair and prostate and enhanced aggression – to a restricted degree.

Most SARMS have quite limited androgenic side effects, but frequently only quite few anabolic effects when likened to testosterone. But, this doesn’t occur for YK11 as reported in Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin in 2013.

Kanno tested C2C12 muscle cells and not lab animals or humans. It has been discovered that muscle cells produce more anabolic factors if exposed to 500 nmol (nanomoles) YK11 than if you expose the same muscle cells to 500 nmol DHT.

YK11 induces muscle cells to make more follistatin (more than DHT does) – a strong myostatin inhibitor. YK11 works through the androgen receptor.

With that said, YK11 can be as good as testosterone in terms of muscle strengthening, but minus the detrimental side effects.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand the love for SARMs, I really dont. The studies are using 1/50 the dosage being provided by these fly by night companies, and we have NO clue what the potential long term effects may be.

I am very happy there are still some legit hormonal precursors out there right now(with more to come), that have legit safety studies behind the compounds.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand the love for SARMs, I really dont. The studies are using 1/50 the dosage being provided by these fly by night companies, and we have NO clue what the potential long term effects may be.

I am very happy there are still some legit hormonal precursors out there right now(with more to come), that have legit safety studies behind the compounds.
I really agree!
Really dont understand how people are throwing SARMs in their body and believing its safe. Safe what??? Supplement companies are making many false claims !
Funny when people say:
"Hey, I ran Osta without sides" o'rly???
This is something i wrote in another thread:

Without side-effects?
This one is pretty funny and I can tell you that there is NO way you can run a SARM without side-effects.
Sure, some people are more sensitive than others but let me say this way.

Decreasing HDL is not something you feel. .increased liver enzymes is nothing you directly feel "it we are not talking about dangerous levels" many sides you get from SARMs are not exactly something you directly feel. You need bloodwork to understand what they do with your body!*

It would be pretty naive and arrogant believing SARMs are safe. Honestly, i would rather run real steroids than throwing couple SARMs in my body.

I havent said this on forum before but I can do it now.
2 of my friends ran 25mg Ostarine (quality ostarine by a company who sell their products to scientists/research purposes.).
HDL was decreased and LDL increased. Blood pressure increased (monitored), liver enzymes increased even after using a liver care product containing Tudca +++, Testosterone was VERY low and it was almost same level as when one of them ran Deca and T.*

People are believing those SARMs are pretty safe and it need to be pretty safe since supplement companies are selling them. But thats WRONG. They are not safe at all and we shall not forget they are STILL research chemicals! We dont know so much about them actually. We know nowadays how testosterone works, about sides ++. (And many of other steroids).but we dont know about SARMs . They are still "new"

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

I agree! They make the test in a tube... And not in human. But after reading this i must say i was wowwed!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You hit the nail spot on there Danes! The claims are sick...

I have read a lot about SARMS. And every time ppl say something bad about them.. They get banned from different boards, by the ppl who are selling them.

The claims on osta is use it in a pct...I dont get that...I lowers your test and other things... There are TONS of conflickting infos on diffrent boards...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have read a lot about SARMS. And every time ppl say something bad about them.. They get banned from different boards, by the ppl who are selling them.

The claims on osta is use it in a pct...I dont get that...I lowers your test and other things... There are TONS of conflickting infos on diffrent boards...
Stay safe and dont listen to those ridiculous claims ! You will allways hear those who say :"I got no sides". No bloodwork no care.

Maybe time will show SARMs are really more safe than other anabolics but at this moment I am very sceptical and very sceptical after seeing some of bloodwork done after SARM usage

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Stay safe and dont listen to those ridiculous claims ! You will allways hear those who say :"I got no sides". No bloodwork no care.

Maybe time will show SARMs are really more safe than other anabolics but at this moment I am very sceptical and very sceptical after seeing some of bloodwork done after SARM usage
We don't have LONG term studies, but LGD and Osta have been thru numerous human clinical studies with more on the way. Poor lipid panels and shutdown were noted in all the studies I saw. Blood pressure seems user dependent but not as bad as PHs.

Recovery may be better/faster due to less impact on FSH/LH. Also, lipids were not near as bad as the studies on 1-andro.

Mk-677 (while not a sarm) had a 2 year consecutive non stop use study with no ill effects.

For those that want to follow progress with Pharma, LGD is now called VK-5211 and is under new ownership.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't have LONG term studies, but LGD and Osta have been thru numerous human clinical studies with more on the way. Poor lipid panels and shutdown were noted in all the studies I saw. Blood pressure seems user dependent but not as bad as PHs.

Recovery may be better/faster due to less impact on FSH/LH. Also, lipids were not near as bad as the studies on 1-andro.

Mk-677 (while not a sarm) had a 2 year consecutive non stop use study with no ill effects.

For those that want to follow progress with Pharma, LGD is now called VK-5211 and is under new ownership.
Yes but it vary from person to person. One of my friend had same suppression of 25mg Osta like when he was on 400mg T and 400mg Deca.

We dont know anything about long term sides either and thats the most important to know.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes but it vary from person to person. One of my friend had same suppression of 25mg Osta like when he was on 400mg T and 400mg Deca.

We dont know anything about long term sides either and thats the most important to know
Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. Just throwing that info out there. Long term we just don't know.

As for suppression, I've always argued that all these sarms (or anything that binds to the AR receptor) will cause significant shutdown. I too have seen Osta bloodwork where 25mg over 6-8 weeks took test to almost nothing. SARMs are no joke and should't be taken lightly.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is pretty effective oral Ghrelin mimeric and one of the safest GHRP (compared to other). I remember I wrote some posts about it and how it works ++ . Definitely an interesting compound but like with all GHRP compounds, there are allways sides

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. Just throwing that info out there. Long term we just don't know.

As for suppression, I've always argued that all these sarms (or anything that binds to the AR receptor) will cause significant shutdown. I too have seen Osta bloodwork where 25mg over 6-8 weeks took test to almost nothing. SARMs are no joke and should't be taken lightly.
Totaly agree with you :)

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards

The SALES staff working at complete nutrition tell people SARM's give you all the benefits of steroids without ANY sides. Their 10 pound stack is $250. Money before people.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The SALES staff working at complete nutrition tell people SARM's give you all the benefits of steroids without ANY sides. Their 10 pound stack is $250. Money before people.
Yea, it will allways be like that :)

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
People here will run superdrol for 8 weeks but we're complaining about the safety of SARMS?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For some reason I read the title as 11-KT :(
now this stuff I miss.

When I competed in 2007 I ran an insanely high dose of that stuff from PA's brand(the name escapes me currently), and within 1 month of my insane dosing I lost a complete inch on my waist, and competed with a 28.5" waist...it was ridiculous.

regdabyenoh

Awards
now this stuff I miss.

When I competed in 2007 I ran an insanely high dose of that stuff from PA's brand(the name escapes me currently), and within 1 month of my insane dosing I lost a complete inch on my waist, and competed with a 28.5" waist...it was ridiculous.
Its great stuff with IMO no sides.

The Nutra planet sale for Iron legion 11-kt some time ago is something I regret not taking up, If I knew then I would have bought as much as i could afford.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My buddy (a powerlifter) just had bloods done because of life insurance change. (Changing providers). Lady came to the house, drew blood, followed up.
They are asking for him for another sample, as this one had his liver enzymes double of what they should be, his HDL was like 16, LDL was thru the roof.
He didn't say if his blood pressure was affected.

His stacked OSTA (20 mg) and LGD (8 mg) for 3 weeks. (He was 3/4 of the way thru a 30 day cycle). He hasn't done prohormones in more than a year, never did "real" steroids (like injecting or real D-bol, etc). So he threw the stuff away, waited a month and did it again and things were back to where they should be (normal ranges). So yeah, SARMS of course have their sides... Lets just say his wife was less than pleased, thinking he was ordering "health supplements" :nono2:

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
My buddy (a powerlifter) just had bloods done because of life insurance change. (Changing providers). Lady came to the house, drew blood, followed up.
They are asking for him for another sample, as this one had his liver enzymes double of what they should be, his HDL was like 16, LDL was thru the roof.

His stacked OSTA (20 mg) and LGD (8 mg) for 3 weeks. (He was 3/4 of the way thru a 30 day cycle). He hasn't done prohormones in more than a year, never did "real" steroids (like injecting or real D-bol, etc). So he threw the stuff away, waited a month and did it again and things were back to where they should be (normal ranges). So yeah, SARMS of course have their sides... Lets just say his wife was less than pleased, thinking he was ordering "health supplements" :nono2:
Thats sick! Im glad i never bourght that crap!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
At first i really liked Osta, no noticeable sides but after about a month when i bumped it up over 20mg i found out real quick just how shutdown i was and i didnt notice any better gains at 25-30mg just more and more shutdown. Overall i dont think i will probably not run it again as the gains were far from amazing but i do feel it has its place as more of a strength and muscle preservation tool while on a cut especially dosed around 15-20 mg is all thats really needed.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At first i really liked Osta, no noticeable sides but after about a month when i bumped it up over 20mg i found out real quick just how shutdown i was and i didnt notice any better gains at 25-30mg just more and more shutdown. Overall i dont think i will probably not run it again as the gains were far from amazing but i do feel it has its place as more of a strength and muscle preservation tool while on a cut especially dosed around 15-20 mg is all thats really needed.
With all anabolics, bloodwork before and after should be done.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Stay away from this compound it will get you to big. You don't want to be big
I would like to see some logs on this.
By the way I just ate a tuna sandwich with pickles and chips.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Can you find out what brand he used? There is a lot of speculation that some companies were spiking their SARMS with PHs.

Not saying that's the case, but I'm curious which brand these results are from.

Thanks man!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has just been soooo many studies done on all the prohormones and designer steroids that have come out over the past 20 years. Just sayin'

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has just been soooo many studies done on all the prohormones and designer steroids that have come out over the past 20 years. Just sayin'

I know you're being sarcastic, however due to the immense wealth of knowledge we have about many many steroids, it is very easy to make small and logical conclusions on others based upon similarities in chemical make up. For example, dianabol is extremely well researched, and if you modify it to make a new compound, you can take the qualities about dbol that are known, and the qualities about the modification that are known(such as adding a methyl to the 7th carbon position) and have a very good understanding of what the potential changes will be(not exact, but pretty darn close).

None of this is possible with SARMs currently.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you're being sarcastic, however due to the immense wealth of knowledge we have about many many steroids, it is very easy to make small and logical conclusions on others based upon similarities in chemical make up. For example, dianabol is extremely well researched, and if you modify it to make a new compound, you can take the qualities about dbol that are known, and the qualities about the modification that are known(such as adding a methyl to the 7th carbon position) and have a very good understanding of what the potential changes will be(not exact, but pretty darn close).

None of this is possible with SARMs currently.
It will be possible one day soon because sarms are definitely here to stay. Any drug we take, researched or not, we take a certain risk. All we can do is know these risks and make our best judgment. Just kinda strange how this turned into a sarms bashing thread.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be possible one day soon because sarms are definitely here to stay. Any drug we take, researched or not, we take a certain risk. All we can do is know these risks and make our best judgment. Just kinda strange how this turned into a sarms bashing thread.
SARMs are here to stay in regards to pharmaceutical applications, but them being available OTC is crashing down faster than a house of cards.

As for it to be possible one day, that's awesome. Within 20-30 years we should have as much knowledge on them as we do AAS, which means better anabolics for everyone.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established

Thank you, and thanks to Danes.
That's the point: I also got banned on some board mentionning the possible side effects of Ostarine as an Bicalutamide-Derivative (you can imagine the two boards). No time and energy to write about that anymore. There is enough info out there now. Read it or leave it.
And the point, which irritates me most: nearly no person did/does bloodworks. Of course there are some tests but you can count them on one hand.

In cases of SARM, the cholesterine values, liver values, lipid values and sexual hormones significantly changed - and not in the positive way.

Ostarine is in my honest opinion the "safest" SARM out there and is very promising. Nevertheless on Ostarine, my liver values tripled (ALT nearly tripled, AST doubled, GGt normal), my total cholesterine value decresed to 0.99 (ref. >1.4 units) and my testosterone decreased to the under reference range. LH and FSH were nearly normal therefore my sexual hormones recovered fast.

I won't use LGD ever again. My values during LGD were catastrophic (and yes, it was legit LGD).

What makes me most laughing is the "adventure" with YK-11 which some people are starting. YK-11 was tested on cells and the results ON CELLS led some users to test this stuff, together with RAD-140 :D :D

Crazy.

It's important to talk realistic and not to fade out the negative sides on these substances.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the point: I also got banned on some board mentionning the possible side effects of Ostarine as an Bicalutamide-Derivative (you can imagine the two boards). No time and energy to write about that anymore. There is enough info out there now. Read it or leave it.
And the point, which irritates me most: nearly no person did/does bloodworks. Of course there are some tests but you can count them on one hand.

In cases of SARM, the cholesterine values, liver values, lipid values and sexual hormones significantly changed - and not in the positive way.

Ostarine is in my honest opinion the "safest" SARM out there and is very promising. Nevertheless on Ostarine, my liver values tripled (ALT nearly tripled, AST doubled, GGt normal), my total cholesterine value decresed to 0.99 (ref. >1.4 units) and my testosterone decreased to the under reference range. LH and FSH were nearly normal therefore my sexual hormones recovered fast.

I won't use LGD ever again. My values during LGD were catastrophic (and yes, it was legit LGD).

What makes me most laughing is the "adventure" with YK-11 which some people are starting. YK-11 was tested on cells and the results ON CELLS led some users to test this stuff, together with RAD-140 :D :D

Crazy.

It's important to talk realistic and not to fade out the negative sides on these substances.
Good post sanmarino
This forum really need people like you!

Lets say SARMs are much safer than Steroids , but like I said. It is so funny when people say " I felt no sides". You need bloodwork and many people never do that.

I believe there are many guys younger than 18 who run those research chemicals because they are advertised as Safe. "Steroid gains without sides". And lacking the info (info about proper PCT and "on cycle support")

Like you said , very important to talk realistic and make sure proper PCT and "on cycle support" is fixed before considering those research chemicals. Bloodwork is VERY important to monitor your own health

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Crazy.

What was your dosing and duration of LGD that resulted in those bad values (if you don't mind me asking)?

I know there is a lot of talk in this thread of lipids, liver values etc on SARMS, but lets not forget how bad lipids and liver values were on 1-andro (a readily touted mild ph) when studied at West Texas A&M University.

Suppversity did a nice write-up on it. Up to 118% increase in AST, up to 143% increase in LDL, and up to a 43% reduction in HDL (and that was from a mere 330mg/day for only 30 days).

In light of that, I don't think osta or lgd is any worse than what a lot of users are already taking.

The bottom line is that any of these substances WILL drastically cause messed up lipids and higher liver values while on them, and for a short duration after cessation. Proper care and support should be used for those who wish to make an educated decision to run these supps, and one should assume all the risks that come with them.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Crazy.

Mind me asking what your dose and duration of LGD was?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Good post sanmarino
This forum really need people like you!

Lets say SARMs are much safer than Steroids , but like I said. It is so funny when people say " I felt no sides". You need bloodwork and many people never do that.

I believe there are many guys younger than 18 who run those research chemicals because they are advertised as Safe. "Steroid gains without sides". And lacking the info (info about proper PCT and "on cycle support")

Like you said , very important to talk realistic and make sure proper PCT and "on cycle support" is fixed before considering those research chemicals. Bloodwork is VERY important to monitor your own health
This is not a SARM bashing thread, yates. I only write what I'm thinking about the whole situation. And I'm trying to be as objective and realstic as possible.

A lot of people define "sides" as noticeable effects like gyno, acne, bloating etc. But whats inside the body - what you can't see - is only a secondary part, people think. While Ostarine was useable, LGD was not worth the effects and side effects in my case.

SARM like Ostarine could be quite usable for the patients with not heavy disease (actually 9mg and 18mg per day are tested in woman with i form of breast cancer). Especially for not that hash disease SARM could be a nice option. But lets wait for another studies.

Yes, the PCT thing is also a thing. A lot of people are using Tamox and Clomid like smarties. But these are counter-cancer drugs with heavy side effects. Using them often is not a clever choice.
Before anyone is asking me, if I'm stupid: no, I'm not. SERM in men are of course used to reactivate the HTPA as fast as possible. But they are still not healthy as many think. If possible, use second generation SERM like Toremifene or Raloxifene.

In case of Ostarine, there is no PCT with SERM needed, I'm speaking from experience.
In case of harsher compounds like LGD, you can use SERM but not the same dosing protocol like on AAS cycles. It's only a hint. I will do better two Ostarine cycles insted on one LGD cycle. Takes more time, but definitely the healthier way (an endogenous substance like Testosteron has "nearly" no effects on the lipid values. It's the substance with the best effects/side-effects ratio).
kboxer7, feel free to ask.
Nine weeks on LGD @ 7mg/ed. Two days on 10mg/ed to evaluate an additional effect.

The problem on the lipid values is worser than you think. LGD had an effect on the hematocrit which is called "leukemoid reaction". It's not leukemia itself, it was "only" a similar reaction. The value underwent a left shift, which is always a very bad sign. You shouldn't take this on the easy way.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not a SARM bashing thread, yates. I only write what I'm thinking about the whole situation. And I'm trying to be as objective and realstic as possible.

A lot of people define "sides" as noticeable effects like gyno, acne, bloating etc. But whats inside the body - what you can't see - is only a secondary part, people think. While Ostarine was useable, LGD was not worth the effects and side effects in my case.

SARM like Ostarine could be quite usable for the patients with not heavy disease (actually 9mg and 18mg per day are tested in woman with i form of breast cancer). Especially for not that hash disease SARM could be a nice option. But lets wait for another studies.

Yes, the PCT thing is also a thing. A lot of people are using Tamox and Clomid like smarties. But these are counter-cancer drugs with heavy side effects. Using them often is not a clever choice.
Before anyone is asking me, if I'm stupid: no, I'm not. SERM in men are of course used to reactivate the HTPA as fast as possible. But they are still not healthy as many think. If possible, use second generation SERM like Toremifene or Raloxifene.

In case of Ostarine, there is no PCT with SERM needed, I'm speaking from experience.
In case of harsher compounds like LGD, you can use SERM but not the same dosing protocol like on AAS cycles. It's only a hint. I will do better two Ostarine cycles insted on one LGD cycle. Takes more time, but definitely the healthier way (an endogenous substance like Testosteron has "nearly" no effects on the lipid values. It's the substance with the best effects/side-effects ratio).
kboxer7, feel free to ask.
Nine weeks on LGD @ 7mg/ed. Two days on 10mg/ed to evaluate an additional effect.

The problem on the lipid values is worser than you think. LGD had an effect on the hematocrit which is called "leukemoid reaction". It's not leukemia itself, it was "only" a similar reaction. The value underwent a left shift, which is always a very bad sign. You shouldn't take this on the easy way.
I made that statement before you joined in the fun. I know you try to be as neutral and factual as possible

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Did you run any cycle support during your Sarms runs?
In the very first cycle I took a test booster on herbal basis. Since then the only thing I'm using is TUDCA.
My best cycle support are good sleep and better nutrition ;)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I think SARMs have their place but to people that run them the same length as a PH/DS or oral AAS cycle are wasting their time IMO. Not to say that any gains won't be achieved... BUT there are alot better options.

"But I don't want more suppression nor side effects". Then buy some HCG to kickstart HPTA ffs....

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
now this stuff I miss.

What dosage did you run?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait. What!?