going to the DR... ADVISE?

livestrong82

Awards
I'm going to the Doctor to get STD tested/physical.. they pull blood every year and do physical

I'm currently on Test and dbol..

My nuts are shrunk and have some back acne..

Plus I'm sure if he check my liver levels or other things they may come back screwed up..

Any advice on what I should avoid? Or answer with if the DR has questions I have great insurance and a great job and want to take the least amount of risk losing either one by popping up positive for anabolics.. kinda nervous, any help AM?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AAS don't show up on a standard drug test, if that's what you're worried about, but its always optimal to get a blood test before and after a cycle to know what's going on with your body and see how your testosterone levels are and etc.

IMO, it's wise to be up front with your doctor and tell them you're using AAS and that it's your decision and you plan to continue. Whether or not they will have to notify your insurance and whatever is another factor entirely.

livestrong82

Awards
Yea I know he won't test for aas.. but if he sees how all my levels are screwed up do to cycle use I don't want to raise flags of aas use.. maybe tell him I been running otc test boosters or herbal supp. And if he does test me testosterone levels he will definitely see the spike lol but not the free test.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Or you could say you're taking otc prohormones from a website that are still legal. I doubt your doctor will know the difference and would be an excuse for liver values and such. Only thing would be how to explain super high testosterone levels since orals do the exact opposite for that

livestrong82

Awards
Or you could say you're taking otc prohormones from a website that are still legal. I doubt your doctor will know the difference and would be an excuse for liver values and such. Only thing would be how to explain super high testosterone levels since orals do the exact opposite for that
Yea it's a risk I'm going to take see how it goes, I know my panels don't go for test levels or aas but if he ask questions I'm going to have to put it on orals.. I'm going to try new just push for STD testing and leave my other teat out of the way, it's a yearly check up I do on my toll

livestrong82

Awards
I just dropped my cycle and I'm going to pct then got to doctor.. I can start a fresh cycle next spring.

I've made solid gains this year anyway