Starting LGD Mid Cycle of OSTARINE

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Hey all I'll keep it short and simple
•Started 8 week Ostarine cycle
•Currently 4 weeks in
•Currently bulking
•No shut down at ALL (if anything higher libido lol)
•Want to add LGD for final 4 weeks is Osta Coke because apparently it's better for bulking
•Can i do this for the final 4 weeks or perhaps bridge it until another additional 4 weeks after I'm all done with my Osta (so 8 weeks LGD total)

-->Thanks in advanced !

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you could still have shutdown / suppression even if libido is there btw.

Overall yeah, you can add LGD and extend the cycle. I wouldn't recommend 8weeks, but rather 6 to err on the safer side

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
So I'm 4 weeks into Osta, I can hit the LGD for the next 4 weeks with my osta, and then keep LGD for another 2 weeks after that (LGD for 6 weeks total, Osta for 8 weeks total)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm 4 weeks into Osta, I can hit the LGD for the next 4 weeks with my osta, and then keep LGD for another 2 weeks after that (LGD for 6 weeks total, Osta for 8 weeks total)
I'd suggest a total of 8 weeks each (12 week cycle total).

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're on ostarine then you are shut down. Anyone who got bloods while running this would know. These SARMS are no safer than injectable anabolics, have been abandoned by pharma for a reason, and it's incredibly sad how many people think it's safe to use.

Big Pharma does not abandon drugs unless there are serious potential issues, it costs almost $100 million a year to research a drug. To throw away $200-300 million tells you it's not a good idea to use.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
If you're on ostarine then you are shut down. Anyone who got bloods while running this would know. These SARMS are no safer than injectable anabolics, have been abandoned by pharma for a reason, and it's incredibly sad how many people think it's safe to use.

Big Pharma does not abandon drugs unless there are serious potential issues, it costs almost $100 million a year to research a drug. To throw away $200-300 million tells you it's not a good idea to use.
Lol da ****^ dude , first of all don't act like you know the ins and outs of big pharma and can simplify a VERY complex business scheme to that belittled level. U don't know why they abandon and keep various drugs. It's all about $ . Next , many people have used SARM's and gotten solid results without **** side effects at all. And don't tell me I'm "shut down" when I jacked off 3 times yesterday and feel 100% in every possible way .

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol da ****^ dude , first of all don't act like you know the ins and outs of big pharma and can simplify a VERY complex business scheme to that belittled level. U don't know why they abandon and keep various drugs. It's all about $ . Next , many people have used SARM's and gotten solid results without **** side effects at all. And don't tell me I'm "shut down" when I jacked off 3 times yesterday and feel 100% in every possible way .
Get bloods, you're shut down. I've taken test and tren and been an animal in the bedroom, but I'm still obviously incredibly shut down. You obviously have no idea what shut down and having no libido is; and how they're not the samw.

If you want to be ignorant the facts, then go for it.

The fact is that you're shut down and taking a drug that was abandoned after $200+ million of research for serious safety concerns. If you choose to ignore these then it's your choice.

Your repose shows a complete lack of understanding as to what you're taking.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Interesting. I know Blackdtone stopped but heard for other reasons than safety I won't go into
The UK company did as well and never heard a reason
Primeval I believe still makes them along with several others
Osta is in a bunch of various blends as well.
Never heard of anyone with shutdown or bad blood till this
Not saying you're wrong but you're the first I've heard.
I'll have to keep an eye out for more logs and reviews I guess

willyb87

Awards
Get bloods, you're shut down. I've taken test and tren and been an animal in the bedroom, but I'm still obviously incredibly shut down. You obviously have no idea what shut down and having no libido is; and how they're not the samw.

The fact is that you're shut down and taking a drug that was abandoned after $200+ million of research for serious safety concerns. If you choose to ignore these then it's your choice.

^This, people need to understand what exactly suppression or shutdown means. If your taking anything that's effecting your hormones your going to be shutdown, you could have great libido, doesn't mean anything. Ive taken a few different compounds and felt 100 plus with a hyped u libido, but after discontinuing the product been hit with rebound problems even following a proper PCT. And saying that you jacked it 3 times yesterday, is that supposed to mean something? If anything I find it a little sad... Ive taken several SARMS and had good results but im big enough to admit that they haven't done anywhere near enough research to say what the long term effects may be..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

So which sarm has been abandoned again (not including S4)?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Neither ostarine nor ligandrol have been abandoned by their respective pharmaceutical proprietors; GTx and Viking are continuing the push towards trial completion last I read.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without side-effects?
This one is pretty funny and I can tell you that there is NO way you can run a SARM without side-effects.
Sure, some people are more sensitive than others but let me say this way.

Decreasing HDL is not something you feel. .increased liver enzymes is nothing you directly feel "it we are not talking about dangerous levels" many sides you get from SARMs are not exactly something you directly feel. You need bloodwork to understand what they do with your body!

It would be pretty naive and arrogant believing SARMs are safe. Honestly, i would rather run real steroids than throwing couple SARMs in my body.

I havent said this on forum before but I can do it now.
2 of my friends ran 25mg Ostarine (quality ostarine by a company who sell their products to scientists/research purposes.).
HDL was decreased and LDL increased. Blood pressure increased (monitored), liver enzymes increased even after using a liver care product containing Tudca +++, Testosterone was VERY low and it was almost same level as when one of them ran Deca and T.

People are believing those SARMs are pretty safe and it need to be pretty safe since supplement companies are selling them. But thats WRONG. They are not safe at all and we shall not forget they are STILL research chemicals! We dont know so much about them actually. We know nowadays how testosterone works, about sides ++. (And many of other steroids).but we dont know about SARMs . They are still "new"

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember, even having good libido, it does not mean T levels are good.

When I had severe Sleepapnea (due to the obstruction/tonsils+++).my T levels was very low! But i had sex up to 4 times daily, and was still horny bastard! Being horny and thinking of sex is not just due to T . It is many different things such as Mind!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Considering selling my osta lol. it would make more sense to just pin Test and use Anavar than waste time getting shut down with osta. lucky i got mine cheap can sell at a profit easily on ebay here.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering selling my osta lol. it would make more sense to just pin Test and use Anavar than waste time getting shut down with osta. lucky i got mine cheap can sell at a profit easily on ebay here.
Honestly, you will get MUCH better size and strength with T and Anavar than 25mg Ostarine.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you will get MUCH better size and strength with T and Anavar than 25mg Ostarine.
haha that's a no brainer. i was expecting Osta to kind of help retain strength/ preserve lbm while i cut. which is what Anavar dose with much less shutdown than Osta lmao, so honestly either companies are spiking there Osta products with dbol or something which isn't actually Osta or it's not worth using in the first place

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha that's a no brainer. i was expecting Osta to kind of help retain strength/ preserve lbm while i cut. which is what Anavar dose with much less shutdown than Osta lmao, so honestly either companies are spiking there Osta products with dbol or something which isn't actually Osta or it's not worth using in the first place
Lol Anavar is alot more harsh than Osta on quite a few fronts. Var at a decent dose will tear shreds to your cholesterol profile.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
OK, i get it, shut down and libido are different. can we address the original point of the thread for a second, I'm 4 weeks in osta and just want to know if its cool to run LGD for my final 4 weeks or perhaps my final 4 weeks + another 4 , then followed by my PCT.

I have Super PCT, Clomid, and liver supplements so don't worry.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, i get it, shut down and libido are different. can we address the original point of the thread for a second, I'm 4 weeks in osta and just want to know if its cool to run LGD for my final 4 weeks or perhaps my final 4 weeks + another 4 , then followed by my PCT.

I have Super PCT, Clomid, and liver supplements so don't worry.
Yes you should run the LGD for 8 weeks imo.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Yes you should run the LGD for 8 weeks imo.
i have a 10mg/30mL bottle. do 5 mg every day or 10 mg every day? also, that would make the total cycle ( if including my ostarine so far) 12 weeks. thats all good?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Lol Anavar is alot more harsh than Osta on quite a few fronts. Var at a decent dose will tear shreds to your cholesterol profile.
good point, I did notice from some logs/ people who after ran Osta there cholesterol recovered completely fine. which is good but until more research comes available about it, it's something i would rather use when i decide to not be natty. i.e alongside Test ect.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have a 10mg/30mL bottle. do 5 mg every day or 10 mg every day? also, that would make the total cycle ( if including my ostarine so far) 12 weeks. thats all good?
When I ran my LGD I started at 4mg for 2 weeks then went to 8mg. Yes 12 weeks would be fine, as long as you have your PCT.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
good point, I did notice from some logs/ people who after ran Osta there cholesterol recovered completely fine. which is good but until more research comes available about it, it's something i would rather use when i decide to not be natty.
Danes is not wrong about people shouldn't think osta is completely safe, however i think he's rather overreacting on how bad it is lol. Being prudent and using the correct support supps and pct should be the way to go using any compound, let alone sarms.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Danes is not wrong about people shouldn't think osta is completely safe, however i think he's rather overreacting on how bad it is lol. Being prudent and using the correct support supps and pct should be the way to go using any compound, let alone sarms.
exactly how i felt.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
When I ran my LGD I started at 4mg for 2 weeks then went to 8mg. Yes 12 weeks would be fine, as long as you have your PCT.
good deal. if i go 5mg i can get 8 weeks out of this bottle. would i be better off doing that or hitting 10mg at 4 weeks.
probably should just buy the second bottle lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could get something else to stack with the LGD, using the ostarine as your kicker.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No :) i am not overreaching and I do agree (have said it before) it is possible that SARMs are MUCH safer than other anabolics BUT i find it funny how people are stacking those SARMs and believing they are without sides. (Just because other said they didnt get any sides).
Proper "cycle support" and proper PCT (where SERM is included) is really needed.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
No :) i am not overreaching and I do agree (have said it before) it is possible that SARMs are MUCH safer than other anabolics BUT i find it funny how people are stacking those SARMs and believing they are without sides. (Just because other said they didnt get any sides).
Proper "cycle support" and proper PCT (where SERM is included) is really needed.
mind throwing me proper clomiphene (clomid) protocol ? already have it just need to know how to dose in my PCT :D

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if it would do anything since you'd still be getting suppressed from the LGD.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mind throwing me proper clomiphene (clomid) protocol ? already have it just need to know how to dose in my PCT :D
You can do like this (this is a suggestion from a good Endo who is a researcher too and have been running studies on nolva and Clomid).

25 tabs totaly:
First 10 days 50mg each.
Then take each another day 50mg until you are done.
Then tske bloodwork to see how your levels are.
Bloodwork is needer because you NEVER know how much it helped and you never know if you got real Clomid or not

He say CLOMID is better for HPTA recovery than Nolva because Clomid has a higher affinity for the receptors at the hypothalamus while Nolvadex has higher affinity for the receptors in the breast tissue.