Can i take test prop 100 and tren ace at the same time

Robo123

Awards
hi all i am planning a new course. i have test prop 100 which i am going to run at 100ml eod. Have never used tren before and am very eager to. Now i know tren is a modified form of testosterone so can i run it with test or would this be pointless?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean you are running your Test at 100 mg EOD, since 100 mL would be insane.

You can run Tren with Test, it is an extremely common cycle. This is the "Silver Standard" cut cycle from r/steroids (https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/examples):

Weeks 1-12: Trenbolone Acetate, 50-100 mg, ED to your tolerance level
Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Propionate(or Testosterone Enanthate), 50 mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex, 0.5mg E3D, watch for E2 crash, adjust accordingly.
Weeks 13-14: Nothing (This allows the extraneous testosterone to clear your body).
On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Arimidex in case signs of excessive bloating or itchy nipples occur.
On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Caber or Prami to stop prolactin production.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you mean you are running your Test at 100 mg EOD, since 100 mL would be insane.

You can run Tren with Test, it is an extremely common cycle. This is the "Silver Standard" cut cycle from r/steroids (https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/examples):
That cycle is ok for Test/Tren doses, but if using Prop and Ace you should not wait 2 weeks before starting pct.

2-3 days after last injection with short esters.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
That cycle is ok for Test/Tren doses, but if using Prop and Ace you should not wait 2 weeks before starting pct.

2-3 days after last injection with short esters.
Makes sense. OP, Dma has lots of experience pinning and I have none, so listen to his advice.

Anyway, I wonder if they thought about the ester timing on r/steroids and it was a conscious choice, or if it was just a kind of default thing copied over from cycles with long esters.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you don't even know what tren is and how it works, you're not ready for it. Tren is wicked stuff

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense. OP, Dma has lots of experience pinning and I have none, so listen to his advice.

Anyway, I wonder if they thought about the ester timing on r/steroids and it was a conscious choice, or if it was just a kind of default thing copied over from cycles with long esters.
Probably the latter.

Robo123

Awards
Ha yes i do mean 100mg every other day not 100ml. And Booneman77 i was waiting for a negative post about "you dont know what tren is dont take it blah blah" if u read my thread properly i clearly state that i know tren is a modified form of test and my question was can i take it with test or would it be pointless now if u look at this logically u will see that this is a perfectly valid question and not at any stage does it state that "i dont know what tren is" it was a perfectly plausible and necessary question and baring in mind this is an anabolics forum i thought this would be the right place to ask such a question as for the rest thankyou for the advice :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the op:
Trenbolone is a derivative of 19 nor test.

Three main androgens:

Test
Dht
Nortest

Tren is great stuff. But. Have anti prolactin drugs, and anti estrogen drugs(serm an ai) ready to go.
Tren can make you grow boobies fast. Nothing more mind blowing than ripped everywhere, but little titties growing on your ripped pecs.

Other sides people complain about:
Impotence
Lack of sex drive
Zero cardiovascular conditioning
Night sweats
Inability to sleep well
Short temper
Coughing

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ha yes i do mean 100mg every other day not 100ml. And Booneman77 i was waiting for a negative post about "you dont know what tren is dont take it blah blah" if u read my thread properly i clearly state that i know tren is a modified form of test and my question was can i take it with test or would it be pointless now if u look at this logically u will see that this is a perfectly valid question and not at any stage does it state that "i dont know what tren is" it was a perfectly plausible and necessary question and baring in mind this is an anabolics forum i thought this would be the right place to ask such a question as for the rest thankyou for the advice :)
knowing what tren is and what tren does and how it interacts are very different... a chemist and a bodybuilder will know totally different things about it. I was stating that if you're asking about its effects (which you did), then you need to read more about those since those are what you'll be effected by.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being that tren isn't a form of testosterone means the question on stacking the two doesn't make sense logically if we're specifically looking at what you implied from asking.
Damn, I'm confused. What are we talking about again?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being that tren isn't a form of testosterone means the question on stacking the two doesn't make sense logically if we're specifically looking at what you implied from asking.
Damn, I'm confused. What are we talking about again?
And to reiterate, a quick search will turn up 1,000 or so cycles of Test and Tren. So yes, making the question if they can be ran together look as if there is little to no understanding at all.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren is made from female hormones, so it is only to be used by females unless you want to turn into one?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I heard tren shrinks your penis.

Robo123

Awards
Lol u lot carry on with ur ****ty atitudes u think ur so big and clever because u take steroids pfffft any1 can take roids and get big so really youve acheived nothing and i bet all of ur dicks are miniscule thats why ur compensating with ur fake muscles

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur gains are **** ur tattoos **** u look like a fat roidboy bet u have a tiny **** and probably infertile im glad i havent taken steroids yet ill just do it naturally and keep lean and fit if doing steroids makes me look like you dammm u ugly

Anyone else get a pm from this clown like this one? ^^^^^^

Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up at the butt-hurt. Possibly the strongest I've ever seen.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please dude, don't do Tren. The world has enough unstable, sensitive little boys who can't handle their emotions.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
OP is clearly a juvenile or just severely immature

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Either way no you shouldn't touch tren , stay natty my friend since the anabolic world is too much to handle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol u lot carry on with ur ****ty atitudes u think ur so big and clever because u take steroids pfffft any1 can take roids and get big so really youve acheived nothing and i bet all of ur dicks are miniscule thats why ur compensating with ur fake muscles
Do you know how steroids work?
Must not, because if you did, you'd know that they have literally zero effect on the size of your dick.
By the way, yes, steroids actually do make you more clever.
I'm glad you think I'm big and clever.

Robo123

Awards
Lol u lot are full on deluded u inject artificial hormones into urself ARTIFICIAL (un natural) ur probably guna get cancer from that u do know? the anabolic world lmao mate get a grip i live in the real world and u obvi werent happy with urselfs thats why u took roids because that is ur only way of feeling good #unlucky #losers #tinypenises

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lmao says the one who created a thread asking about his next cycle.... you are a very skilled troll, I will give you that!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Please fill out and return

Attachments

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lmao says the one who created a thread asking about his next cycle.... you are a very skilled troll, I will give you that!
I have a feeling this thread is about to get interesting

Attachments

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
im going to **** all of ur mums
Last time I heard that one, I was talking to some other bozo just like you who couldn't come up with something more clever to say.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol u lot are full on deluded u inject artificial hormones into urself ARTIFICIAL (un natural) ur probably guna get cancer from that u do know? the anabolic world lmao mate get a grip i live in the real world and u obvi werent happy with urselfs thats why u took roids because that is ur only way of feeling good #unlucky #losers #tinypenises
It's funny cause I've actually never taken steroids in my life , just because I'm a me member on an anabolic forum does not associate me with taking steroids , I know hard to believe right ? You must be English by your use of "lot" , and just a personal note hashtags don't have any worth on this forum , so you should probably just write it out in a normal sentence, if you can formulate one that is. Also you must be what 17-18 by your use of short hand grammar like "ur" , stay to the "real world" cause it's doing a great job at fukin you up

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, what's going on guys? ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well in that case in an equally fictitious insult robo123 I am going to pay m1-6 to kidnap your father so that the queen can use him as a sex servant. Picture your poor old papa bring finger blasted by the old bat.... how sad for you and your family.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
He's created a new thread stating this is his third cycle....lol...I'm just confused now haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Clearly from UK, we don't breed f ags like this guy down under.
Lol bro dbags like him are born everywhere. Watch... ask either of us about guns... we will instantly become monster dbags to each other.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol bro dbags like him are born everywhere. Watch... ask either of us about guns... we will instantly become monster dbags to each other.
Lol they mad cause we exercising our gun rights !

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm there! !!!

nsav

nsav

Awards
Possibly the most hilarious thread I have ever read! But while we are on this topic will some of you out there post up some Tren A and whatever form of test you prefer along with dosing and ancillary supplementation ie OCT, PCT, starting dates for stages, ect. I ask because there doesn't seem to be any one right answer on the test selection. I have entertained E and Prop but today my friend and co-worker suggested sustanol, which he himself had not tried in combination with tren but had heard positive things.

I start the stack 12/01/15. Planning on 8 weeks, and I am also looking to do some experimentation on the effects Tren has on cardio. We all know that it diminishes cardiovascular capacity through bronchial constriction, what I want to know is if you push through and continue to actively train for cardiovascular endurance (low intensity) will you experience a cardio rebound at the end of the cycle. (in addition to lifting of course)

I did my first triathlon September, the season won't start back until the spring so its a good time for me to bulk up!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly the most hilarious thread I have ever read! But while we are on this topic will some of you out there post up some Tren A and whatever form of test you prefer along with dosing and ancillary supplementation ie OCT, PCT, starting dates for stages, ect. I ask because there doesn't seem to be any one right answer on the test selection. I have entertained E and Prop but today my friend and co-worker suggested sustanol, which he himself had not tried in combination with tren but had heard positive things.

I start the stack 12/01/15. Planning on 8 weeks, and I am also looking to do some experimentation on the effects Tren has on cardio. We all know that it diminishes cardiovascular capacity through bronchial constriction, what I want to know is if you push through and continue to actively train for cardiovascular endurance (low intensity) will you experience a cardio rebound at the end of the cycle. (in addition to lifting of course)

I did my first triathlon September, the season won't start back until the spring so its a good time for me to bulk up!
This is hilarious!

nsav

nsav

Awards
Sorry, I meant to say Post a write up not just post up, I see how that ommission could be misleading