6bromo or formestane solo? Need tips for cutting cycle

gianlol

Awards
Hi guys,

I finished my last ph cycle like 6 month ago, now I don't need (and i don't want )to start a full heavy cycle,

so I think to start a mild cycle just for cutting, maybe through lowering estrogen,
I'm searching for something that not needs PCT with serms.

My question is: if I'll run formestane or 6bromo (or both), I will need a PCT?

There are something else that help me to reach my purpose?

- Weight 79kg, Height 1.73m
- I'm around 10-11% bodyfat
- I'm ok with my diet, I will eat under my maintenence calories.

gianlol

Awards
Diet will do more than any anti estrogen. Those will aid but you need to view those as secondary "help". Topical Formestane or Inhibit E are both good choices
problem is I lowered calorie intake a lot, 2500kcal is my tdee mantenence, now I'm on 1800-2000kcal, but still I can't cut how I desire

..six pack is visible, but not enough, not that harsh look..

I don't want more down with calories or I'll risk to lose mass..

Formestane needs pct?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hi guys,

I finished my last ph cycle like 6 month ago, now I don't need (and i don't want )to start a full heavy cycle,

so I think to start a mild cycle just for cutting, maybe through lowering estrogen,
I'm searching for something that not needs PCT with serms.

My question is: if I'll run formestane or 6bromo (or both), I will need a PCT?

There are something else that help me to reach my purpose?

- Weight 79kg, Height 1.73m
- I'm around 10-11% bodyfat
- I'm ok with my diet, I will eat under my maintenence calories.
Get ur self some epiandro snd 1dhea diet your little balls off then run something like rebirth for pct

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't recomend EpiAndro. Don't know about Formestane, never tried it.

Go for 6 Bromo it's amazing. Great for this purpose. I would do an 8 week cycle at 200/200/200/150/150/150/100/50.

I will use 6-bromo soon again and I can't wait for this cycle.

Did you consider ATD?

Edit: 200mg every day may be a bit too heavy, but I had great results at 200.
Why wouldn't you recommend epiandro for a cut?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
problem is I lowered calorie intake a lot, 2500kcal is my tdee mantenence, now I'm on 1800-2000kcal, but still I can't cut how I desire

..six pack is visible, but not enough, not that harsh look..

I don't want more down with calories or I'll risk to lose mass..

Formestane needs pct?
Cut your carbs

gianlol

Awards
I wouldn't recomend EpiAndro. Don't know about Formestane, never tried it.

Go for 6 Bromo it's amazing. Great for this purpose. I would do an 8 week cycle at 200/200/200/150/150/150/100/50.

I will use 6-bromo soon again and I can't wait for this cycle.

Did you consider ATD?

Edit: 200mg every day may be a bit too heavy, but I had great results at 200.
Yeah I think I will try 6-bromo..

Never tried ATD (Inhibit-E?) but i can eventually stack with 6 bromo.

is PCT necessary with this cycle?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
and musce loss..
a high protein low carb diet will result in fatloss not muscle loss. Especially if your on formestane 6bromo or epiandro. You may feel flat do to low glycogen but that does not mean muscle loss.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
quality carbs only no bs foods... load up on salmon and oysters . drop your cals 200 and give it 4 weeks ... best advice I ever heard .

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
quality carbs only no bs foods... load up on salmon and oysters . drop your cals 200 and give it 4 weeks ... best advice I ever heard .
I just cut carbs when cutting keeping healthy fats and protein high and carbs low. But everybody has there own science

JG93

JG93

Awards
and musce loss..
Bert is correct.
a high protein low carb diet will result in fatloss not muscle loss. Especially if your on formestane 6bromo or epiandro. You may feel flat do to low glycogen but that does not mean muscle loss.
On point.

On my cutting Cycles/Natty cuts, doesnt matter. High protein, Low carb. Just above Ketosis, and some days a tiny splurge.
As long as you keep the rest in check (Macros) carbs are not something you need.
When i started my cut 14 weeks ago, i was at 240. I am at 202, with a massive body fat loss, And i have kept strength, And Muscle Mass.
I started losing when i cut carbs.
Just an example.
Before carb cut
Decline Bench : 305lb x 4
Incline Bench: 295lb x 4
Bench: 315 x 3
About a week into it, i started losing motivation and carb craved.
After pushing through it, My lifts retained normal.
I am about 6-7 weeks out to stop my cut.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Weird because I had no issue cutting body fat with higher amounts of carbs and it kept my muscles nice and full. I started losing a ridiculous amount of strength and went flat when I cut out carbs. I think it all depends on the individual and how they respond. Everyone is different you have to know your own body

gianlol

Awards
I tried in the past, to to cut all carbs, raising proteins and good fats (staying in macros), but I always got negative effects.
I got flat and dull, lost energy, motivation, and bad mood.

That's why I'm scared to try such diet again..

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack thread. Anyone tried stack Osta with 6-bromo? Or 11-keto would be even better for fat loss? Maybe could make a nice cut cycle...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I tried in the past, to to cut all carbs, raising proteins and good fats (staying in macros), but I always got negative effects.
I got flat and dull, lost energy, motivation, and bad mood.

That's why I'm scared to try such diet again..
Try carb cycle

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hijack thread. Anyone tried stack Osta with 6-bromo? Or 11-keto would be even better for fat loss? Maybe could make a nice cut cycle...
Never tried it. But bromo and osta might be nice.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Never tried 11-keto ATD used about 4 years ago but with heavier prohormones so I cannot speak to much on it. Why don't you just get some 1dhea and epiandro

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Never tried 11-keto ATD used about 4 years ago but with heavier prohormones so I cannot speak to much on it. Why don't you just get some 1dhea and epiandro
Better for fatloss and muscle gains

bomb

Awards
too weak lol
i have access to all ph since im from europe

i like 11 oxo more though...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
is not epiandro too heavy? I was searching something mild, with light PCT..

that's because I don't want to add serms this time.
Gotcha..Look up letrone. I'm using it now it's great no pct needed.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try carb cycle
This ^ plus keep your intensity on weights high. I never do cardio and I have solid ab definition.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd look into something like 5-AT or I've always wanted to try a high dose of 7-Keto (like 600mg/day)