Need help with 1st ph stack after a long lay off

Atlgymrat

Awards
Hello , new to board as I used to belong back in the day to the 1fast400 forums when that was still around .

but I'm not new to the game .

I'm 42yrs. 5-11 195lbs maybe 10% bf

Have about 5-6 cycles under my belt over the early years
Cyp/ deca & sust/tren ( real gear ) back in late 90's

But no longer had access to this any more so back in 2003 before the origionaly ph ban I was using some transdermal 4ad/1ad called s1+ And it was friggin amazing . Results Were like taking real inj test and tren . But ofcourse **** disappeared after the ban so was impossible to find anything good and not complete junk .

Dropped out for a while cus family and kids and **** but been getting back into it hard now . What ph stuff is around now that is real solid for gains . Looking for some good transdermal a as I always got better results from transdermals than orals .

Just looking for some legit brands and staying away from bunk rebranded crap.

Looking for sometjing similiar to bulk like the 4 ad and some tighten up like the 1 ad.

My nutrition and routine is pretty solid , I try stay rarely heavy but do alternate to keeps things from hitting a plateau.

Thanx mike

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
You can still find Superdrol if you look deep enough. If not, Msten, DMZ, Alpha 1, Dimethadrol, Trest, etc. are still around.

Warrior Labz has a new line of products containing those that I listed. Blackstone Labs, as well as a few other companies, are distributing their discontinued stock although their quality is questionable.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Boom best transdermal for you would probably dermatrest by Olympus labs. Stellar reviews on this board , just look through the logs in the anabolic section . Allot of good feedback on all of our products . Look into it!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom best transdermal for you would probably dermatrest by Olympus labs. Stellar reviews on this board , just look through the logs in the anabolic section . Allot of good feedback on all of our products . Look into it!
I second this. I'm using dermatrest right now and am up a little over 20 pounds.

Atlgymrat

Awards
So is dermatrest wet ? Looking for something similar to a test base as gonna bulk up

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is dermatrest wet ? Looking for something similar to a test base as gonna bulk up
It can be if you don't keep estrogen in check. My gains from trest has always been lean and dry with a little exemestane thrown in.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
theres a few options still out... trest is prob the strongest left. PHW Supplements is gonna have a sale on some of the last bottels out there starting today.

We (PHW) also have a bunch of other td's and such avaialable that would fit your need.

Atlgymrat

Awards
Just out of curiosity back in the day one of these sites created a nice PH thread about every ph out there and what each was good for and which brands were good and which were garbage .

Has anyone out there seen any done .

Atlgymrat

Awards
Honestly man if I could go back to 2003 I would have stocked up on that S1+ transdermal .

It was 1-ad & 4-ad mixed together . Back then it was the real 1-ad and the real 4ad and that **** was unreal . I gained like 20lbs off of a 8week cycle . And was always hard and pumped .

That stuff to this day was the best **** I ever took , I mean I tried the origionaly superdrol back then too but I never like orals as always hit my liver values really hard .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just out of curiosity back in the day one of these sites created a nice PH thread about every ph out there and what each was good for and which brands were good and which were garbage .

Has anyone out there seen any done .
The problem is right now this would be completely useless since within the last year the whole scene has been turned inside out... new brands, new ph's and sarms, etc... any info frmo over 9-10mo old would be irrelevant and the new stuff only has a few months of feedback so its hard to judge unless you have guys who really know their stuff (old and new and can compare)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly man if I could go back to 2003 I would have stocked up on that S1+ transdermal .

It was 1-ad & 4-ad mixed together . Back then it was the real 1-ad and the real 4ad and that **** was unreal . I gained like 20lbs off of a 8week cycle . And was always hard and pumped .

That stuff to this day was the best **** I ever took , I mean I tried the origionaly superdrol back then too but I never like orals as always hit my liver values really hard .
we just picked up a new line (alpha gainz) that came out that has td andro's... too new to say anything about them but sounds like what you would want:
http://phwsupplements.com/pro-anabolic-supplements/

Atlgymrat

Awards
From the info inhales have given me dermatrest looks very good .. It's seem to convert similar to deca ( nandrolone ) ... So I'm definately trying this , now does anyone know a good transdermal test out there not some bs test booster ... Looking for something similiar to a strong 4 AD transdermal ... Preferably for someone that knows a good working brand

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest rocks man check out my log or Yates84, there are at least 2 others logging it. Check it out man it rocks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From the info inhales have given me dermatrest looks very good .. It's seem to convert similar to deca ( nandrolone ) ... So I'm definately trying this , now does anyone know a good transdermal test out there not some bs test booster ... Looking for something similiar to a strong 4 AD transdermal ... Preferably for someone that knows a good working brand
You don't need a test with trest...

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Yeah trest replaces many of the physiological actions of testosterone. It was suppose to be the new TRT. No idea why it was dropped though

Atlgymrat

Awards
I found a product called tri-dermal by prime evil labs I think .... Seems to have a good list of products in it ... Wether or not it's the good ones who knows .... Anyone have any feedback on trim-dermal

Atlgymrat

Awards
So is it acting like a testosterone in the body after it converts or as a nandrolone ... I know I've taken deca in the past and that ****s shuts down my dick fast ...

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
It will cut your sperm count to basically zero lol but yeah it's like a mix between actual testosterone and a 19-nor steroid

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
All information I say is strictly hearsay, I don't know from personal experience but I've read a good amount on it

Nyte96

Nyte96

Awards
Wow...Man I cant believe someone mentioned S1+..oh man, I am STILL talking about those cycles of that stuff I took back in the day..was hands down the best chitt I ever tried in the anabolic realm...I still have some 1test and 4ad powder,..but have a lil girl now..cant do trandermals, but ooohh what memories of that compound.

Atlgymrat

Awards
Your lucky man , I've gone threw all my 1test/4-ad powder years back .. Was buying the delivery matrix separately and dosing my own mix .. I don't think them or avant labs are even around anymore ... But man I gained more on that than any real gear honestly and I kicked in like the 2nd weeks like a donkey