best cutting ph cycle and pct question

bananagains

Banned
Awards
What would be the best ph cycle for cutting weight? Looking to run an 8 week cycle for this. Just planning for the future.

Next, is this a good pct protocol? I am running a ph stack rn and want to make sure my pct is good.
Nolva
30/20/15/10
Milk thistle 100mg ed
DAA 1g daily for first two weeks
Arimistane
100/100/0/0

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Epistane and halo would be good for cutting, but I would limit it to 6 weeks due to them being methylated. Pct could be nolva 20/20/10/10, clomid 50/50/25/25, or torem 90/60/60/30 with an otc pct like sup3r pct. Grab a good cycle support like lgi damage control to run along the compound and pick up some taurine to prevent back pumps. Research more before you buy anything.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Aren't you the one taking vitamin x rn lmao? That was way too strong of a stack for you, give yourself some time off to recover and think once you finish.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Yes that's me. Making great gains so far. Getting bigger and leaner with minimal sides.

Thank you for the suggestion!

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Haven't had any back pumps so far but I'm supplementing with beef amino tablets that contain taurine. Could this be why? Also I am running a liver and organ regen supp (NAC milk thistle saw palmetto etc) was thinking about grabbing some tudca as well.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Haven't had any back pumps so far but I'm supplementing with beef amino tablets that contain taurine. Could this be why? Also I am running a liver and organ regen supp (NAC milk thistle saw palmetto etc) was thinking about grabbing some tudca as well.
You might just be lucky, some people dont get it. Lgi damage control seems to be a great cycle support just from looking at the ingredients.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I did a 6 week Epi cycle, I didn't see any cuts until after the cycle. Went from 242 in the beginning to 230 at 6 weeks, with muscle gain.
Then I went from 230 to 202 today. Month later or so.
While still keeping strength.

I'm looking into Clen to cut. Cheap, effective, not as harsh. Gonna save the harshness for my 200 to 215 lean bulk next winter.
I'm going to use Clen to go from 202 to 190 and hit 9-10%BF then slowly bulk back to 200 while staying ultra lean.
Food for thought.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I did a 6 week Epi cycle, I didn't see any cuts until after the cycle. Went from 242 in the beginning to 230 at 6 weeks, with muscle gain.
Then I went from 230 to 202 today. Month later or so.
While still keeping strength.

I'm looking into Clen to cut. Cheap, effective, not as harsh. Gonna save the harshness for my 200 to 215 lean bulk next winter.
I'm going to use Clen to go from 202 to 190 and hit 9-10%BF then slowly bulk back to 200 while staying ultra lean.
Food for thought.
I recomped on epi for 4 weeks and gained 15.5lbs, could've gotten another 5 if I continued eating enough for the last week

JG93

JG93

Awards
I recomped on epi for 4 weeks and gained 15.5lbs, could've gotten another 5 if I continued eating enough for the last week
Very possible, I held quite a deficit with my intake, and just cut.
I put on lots of lean muscle, probably 10 lbs.
I have kept it as well.
Epi pumped me hard, loved it!
It was after the cycle that my cut just started going!
I just suggest for a cut, taking something like Clen, until you get to a point where you can really fill out.
Keeps the wallet a bit heavier as well lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Very possible, I held quite a deficit with my intake, and just cut.
I put on lots of lean muscle, probably 10 lbs.
I have kept it as well.
Epi pumped me hard, loved it!
It was after the cycle that my cut just started going!
I just suggest for a cut, taking something like Clen, until you get to a point where you can really fill out.
Keeps the wallet a bit heavier as well lol
Clen would also kill muscle mass though

JG93

JG93

Awards
Clen would also kill muscle mass though
Depending on how you use it. You can keep your muscle.
It's a risk vs reward deal.
If you overkill your deficit, oh yea. If you 2 on 2 off cycle it and eat well, gym 6 days a week, you can keep the muscle retained.
If you do a lot of cardio, and no resistance, that's when you kiss muscle goodbye

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
IMO a Trenabol/Epistane stack would be most effective for cutting.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Pct nolva 20/20/10/10
Milk thistle 500mg ed
Daa 1,5 g two times daily
Arimistane ok, but would get exemestane and do 25/25/25/25, for both a.i and testosterone.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I can't find any phs still being sold other than 1-andro 4-andro epiandro and some crappy dht phs... Anyone wanna pm me/let me know where I can still find epi/mstten/dmz/hex/all the good stuff

bcruder

Awards
With a work schedule that interfered with my lifting, I used the time for cutting but did not try that hard.

I eliminated grain products and most other carbs and did add extra olive oil and coconut oil but did not enforce a ketogenic diet.

I used Androvar and did not feel much but in truth never felt much from the now-illegal anabolics mentioned above.

Only after someone commented that I had lost weight did I check the scale and found that I was down 15 lb in about 2 months.

I can't say how much Androvar helped but I was not hungry and did not experience muscle loss.

JG93

JG93

Awards
With a work schedule that interfered with my lifting, I used the time for cutting but did not try that hard.

I eliminated grain products and most other carbs and did add extra olive oil and coconut oil but did not enforce a ketogenic diet.

I used Androvar and did not feel much but in truth never felt much from the now-illegal anabolics mentioned above.

Only after someone commented that I had lost weight did I check the scale and found that I was down 15 lb in about 2 months.

I can't say how much Androvar helped but I was not hungry and did not experience muscle loss.

Exactly, the carb cutting and well placed meals/ diet is the key to success.
I am going to cycle Clen 2 on 2 off, mediocre dosage to maintain muscle.
Don't eat after 7 or 3 hours before bed. Lots of water.
It IS OK to enjoy life. But respectfully.

^Good post bc

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I can't find any phs still being sold other than 1-andro 4-andro epiandro and some crappy dht phs... Anyone wanna pm me/let me know where I can still find epi/mstten/dmz/hex/all the good stuff
Gotchu, check dms

mrgoomba

Awards
I think we're all looking for an epistane source not named eBay.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
A quick Google search, shows me that it's lots of sources in the uk:) why not try?

mrgoomba

Awards
A quick Google search, shows me that it's lots of sources in the uk:) why not try?
and good prices. customs just scares me. I dont compete, not sure if its really worth the legal chances. Stupid US laws :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
and good prices. customs just scares me. I dont compete, not sure if its really worth the legal chances. Stupid US laws :)
Well, I live in norway, and don't compete either. Customs in norway are very difficult to pass too. They stop ph's, sarms, pwo's and even high dosed bcaa 's (seriously). But every time the item's shipped with DHL, it gets trough.
I know some companies in UK ships lots of ph's to us, so it's really worth a try:)