SD Sides

crownsdown

Awards
I'm on my first cycle of superdrol, taking 10 mg's, three times a day. I've noticed some great results at the gym and am pretty pumped about it. However, I've noticed some things going on with my body that I needed help with. The only thing I've seen posted on here are in regards to the back pumps and low sex drive, so I thought I'd start a new thread. Aside from the back pumps, which can be unbearable at times, I've had a couple of occasions in the past week where I've gotten really light headed and dizzy. They've been really brief, and haven't lasted long at all. Along with that, I've had three or four really random nose bleeds in the past few days. There doesn't seem to be any reason for them, as it hasn't been really hot/dry, and I've had a couple of them at night, when I wouldn't think that my blood pressure would be all that high. I don't know if I need to be concerned, or if they're even related to the SD cycle I'm on. Any thoughts would be really appreciated.
J

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might want to consider dropping down to 20mg dosages / day and see if the sides subside. Unless the results you're getting are worth the nosebleeds, etc. =)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any nosebleeds while on, but I got them 5 consecutive days when I got off. I don't know where you are, but spring is starting in New England, so I am guessing that is the reason it happened to me.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Might want to consider dropping down to 20mg dosages / day and see if the sides subside. Unless the results you're getting are worth the nosebleeds, etc. =)
I agree. Depending on your body weight and PH/AAS experience, 30mg/day may be more than you need, for now.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You might get away with 10mg per day. How much do you weigh?

The consensus that I think I've gleaned from reading just about everything about SD that has been posted is that increased dose does not translate so much into increased gains as it does increased sides.

Start low. If you can gain decently with 10 or 20 there is no reason to increase. If you turn out to be one of the people who barely respond then you can start experimenting with higher doses. I gained 13lbs in 20days on 14mg per day. Some guys who are a lot bigger than me gained even more than I did on only 20mg per day.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Read his log! ;)
OK OK -- I'm a lazy mofo, but I did go find Beo's SD log. And I see that he averaged 14mg/day.
(And I also found that he's started a cissus log that I will definately want to follow -- I plan on trying cissus for a nagging tennis elbow prob that won't clear.)

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
Gotta say I am glad that I found someone else who has gotten dizzy from this. Other than that I couldn't be happier with the results... 20mg a day and I have gained 6.5 - 7 lbs in only 5 days. Keep in mind this is slightly (500 kcals) above maintenance calories.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Gotta say I am glad that I found someone else who has gotten dizzy from this. Other than that I couldn't be happier with the results... 20mg a day and I have gained 6.5 - 7 lbs in only 5 days. Keep in mind this is slightly (500 kcals) above maintenance calories.
I have been on 10 mg for 10 days and had nipple tenderness for the last two.

Jeffrey Lebowsk

Awards
I'm on 30mg and don't feel anything. No pumps, no sides. Nothing. Strength is going up tho. :blink:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I felt dizzy and lightheaded for the first few days. I dropped all thermos, and everything has been fine since.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I got hypo pretty bad on my first cycle. I just had to make sure I always had a snack with me like some almonds.

I also felt really lethargic on it but I was also taking 1 test, which I think had alot to do with it.

This cycle Im on now is going considerably better though. The lethargy hasn't hit me until my last week on.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I got hypo pretty bad on my first cycle. I just had to make sure I always had a snack with me like some almonds.

I also felt really lethargic on it but I was also taking 1 test, which I think had alot to do with it.

This cycle Im on now is going considerably better though. The lethargy hasn't hit me until my last week on.
3rd day on 40mg of and nipple tenderness 75% gone. No other sides but 5 lb of mucle in 11 days. Strenth is great. Libido great. This stuff is good!