Superdrol again....

tegman

Awards
Hey guys, was active on the forums years ago. But life took over and got out of the lifestyle.
Now I'm back and cutting right now with some ostarine goal is get to at least 10% bf before bulk
I really want to do superdrol again for my bulk great gains last time 15lbs in a month eating just above maintenance cals. Problem was is shut me down HARD and even with clomid and nolva I was depressed for a month or 2 until test normalized.

Question is what would you guys suggest adding to the cycle to ward off tiny ball syndrome and the depressed state I was in comeing off cycle...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were that depressed for two months after I would run something else. Obviously super drop isn't the friendliest of compounds and 2 months of depression isn't worth it Imo. Why not run a different compound? You can still get good gains and less sides.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Maybe your Clomid/Nolva was bunk. Imo pharma grade Clomid/Nolva and HCG is the way to go if you know where to look...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Did you run superdrol without a test base? If not, adding one in would solve a lot of your problems. Plus yes HCG and the above mentioned pct products, from a more reliable source than the last place you purchased from.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you run superdrol without a test base? If not, adding one in would solve a lot of your problems. Plus yes HCG and the above mentioned pct products, from a more reliable source than the last place you purchased from.
not to antagonize but how will running test during the cycle reduce the post cycle depression brought on by a very suppressed HPTA?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG is definitely the way to go on cycle. I like Stablon (Tianeptine) for any depressive symptoms, it really gets that dopamine fired up. Works immediately too, and available in bulk powder online from nootropic dealers.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
not to antagonize but how will running test during the cycle reduce the post cycle depression brought on by a very suppressed HPTA?
True. But it is a very good idea to run test when using orals.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
It won't help for post cycle but having a test base for any cycle will help in making you feel better as he said he was depressed etc. Running superdrol with no test seems horrid. But yea only thing that's going to help him is hcg clomid and time.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It won't help for post cycle but having a test base for any cycle will help in making you feel better as he said he was depressed etc. Running superdrol with no test seems horrid. But yea only thing that's going to help him is hcg clomid and time.
He said he had post-cycle depression for 2 months. The only way to guarantee a smooth PCT is to add HCG to the cycle, not test. It will also keep depression away on cycle because it will maintain natural test production.

Suggesting he take test on cycle does not really solve his problem, even though it would be good idea, it will only make PCT that much harder.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
He said he had post-cycle depression for 2 months. The only way to guarantee a smooth PCT is to add HCG to the cycle, not test. It will also keep depression away on cycle because it will maintain natural test production.

Suggesting he take test on cycle does not really solve his problem, even though it would be good idea, it will only make PCT that much harder.
That's cool and all but running anything with out test is stupid. and if pct is done correctly it won't make it that much harder to recover being that superdrol already shuts you down pretty hard. He said he ran pct so who to say it's low test levels that he has that's giving him depression? Could be all mental I guess only blood work will help him.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like there are much more experienced and knowledgeable individuals here so I will quiet down and just read and learn lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's cool and all but running anything with out test is stupid. and if pct is done correctly it won't make it that much harder to recover being that superdrol already shuts you down pretty hard. He said he ran pct so who to say it's low test levels that he has that's giving him depression? Could be all mental I guess only blood work will help him.
You do realize that running HCG is the same thing as running a low dose of test as a base right?

(with the added benefit of an ultra smooth PCT)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
You do realize that running HCG is the same thing as running a low dose of test as a base right?

(with the added benefit of an ultra smooth PCT)
I
I wouldn't use hcg as a test base but if that works for you that's good.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I
I wouldn't use hcg as a test base but if that works for you that's good.
If money is no concern, I'd recommend running test + hcg. I'm only suggesting hcg because of his problems with becoming extremely shutdown and having a tough time in PCT. HCG basically makes PCT a breeze, almost non-existant, and keeps your baseline test levels going (and keeps the 'boys' working) through the cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's another way to look at it, just summarizing main pros/cons:

Oral only cycle: fast gains, but lethary/libido loss on cycle, rough PCT (long and ****ty), potential lost gains (almost gauranteed)

Oral + HCG: fast gains, no lethary/libido loss on cycle, super fast PCT, no lost gains (risk is minimized)

Oral + Test + HCG: Fast gains, quality gains from the test (especially if dosed longer than the oral). no lethary/libido loss on cycle, super fast PCT, no lost gains (risk of loss is minimized)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445637839.281968.jpg

All I have to say

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

tegman

Awards
Guys, thanks for all the feedback.The knowledge base here is unparalleled. If I end up running sdrol again im takeing HCG for sure and maybe test base not sure yet. Im also going to do before, during and after blood tests...i'll update everyone when I start my bulk,but that won't be for a few months.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You should go with trest as a test base if you can't get real test

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HCG doesn't keep you from getting shut down lol

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will shut you down within days no matter what you do. Correct me if I'm wrong

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Throw a lil MENT in there too and watch the grapes turn to raisins

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why's that?
Please spare us the time and grief and not entertain this guy. Hadn't this kind of crap gotten old to you yet? Seriously?

I haven't banned anyone in what seems like years but I get this cyber-spidey sense that (if I even gave a ****) his next post would be the one asking me to. :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please spare us the time and grief and not entertain this guy. Hadn't this kind of crap gotten old to you yet? Seriously?

I haven't banned anyone in what seems like years but I get this cyber-spidey sense that (if I even gave a ****) his next post would be the one asking me to. :D
It comes an goes, it's like phases.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445658103.492338.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think 4 weeks of superdrol even at 30-40 mg each day warrants the use of hcg on cycle.

I an hundreds if not thousands of others have ran sd by itself, stacked with other compounds, an with a test base.

It is dependent on your goals. The more compounds you add, the greater risk of sides, especially gyno with test,hcg, and superdrol.

Sides during pct can be easily mitigated with proper pct.

Clomid, ol super pct, reduce xt is all you need.

I personally have great success using one cap of ostarine each day in the first few weeks of that pct plan, continuing on with clomid an reduce xt another week, then super pct solo for 2-3 more weeks.

I enjoy superdrol best at 10mg each day for 6 weeks.
Get a good pre workout and you'll be good

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I don't think 4 weeks of superdrol even at 30-40 mg each day warrants the use of hcg on cycle.

I an hundreds if not thousands of others have ran sd by itself, stacked with other compounds, an with a test base.

It is dependent on your goals. The more compounds you add, the greater risk of sides, especially gyno with test,hcg, and superdrol.

Sides during pct can be easily mitigated with proper pct.

Clomid, ol super pct, reduce xt is all you need.

I personally have great success using one cap of ostarine each day in the first few weeks of pct.

I enjoy superdrol best at 10mg each day for 6 weeks.
Get a good pre workout and you'll be good
He said he used a proper pct nolva and clomid.
If he feels he was shut down I'm sure hcg would help him. And i also used sd with and with out test and from my own experience i wouldn't recommend anyone run sd with out a base it just sucks. But like I said if he did run nolva n clomid he might also want to get blood work.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what do you think it does? curious
It mimic LH I think, I don't know enough about how it works but I know it causes shut down itself. It may make recovery easier but the way you said it wasn't true. It doesn't keep natural test production going on cycle, nothing will do that.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It mimic LH I think, I don't know enough about how it works but I know it causes shut down itself. It may make recovery easier but the way you said it wasn't true. It doesn't keep natural test production going on cycle, nothing will do that.
I've been using it over 7 years. What I wrote was true enough for the OP without confusing him. So to be concise - It mimics LH and prevents your natural test from being shutdown. It will keep your testes active and prevent atrophy. It will not 'shut you down' in the sense that exogenous hormones shut you down, but it might have a slight effect at the pituitary gland, which is responsible for LH production. It's been shown however that even long term usage does not cause pituitary atrophy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said he used a proper pct nolva and clomid.
If he feels he was shut down I'm sure hcg would help him. And i also used sd with and with out test and from my own experience i wouldn't recommend anyone run sd with out a base it just sucks. But like I said if he did run nolva n clomid he might also want to get blood work.
Nolva and clomid isn't proper pct.

No point to use both, and it's just the basics.

Using double serms isn't going to bring double the results.

Proper pct plan is user dependent, an will take an individual a while to learn what combination of products work best.

Typically a basic pct consist of serm, ai, an natty test booster/otc pct aid.

How you feel on sd with or without test is also user specific.

I think sd is amazing however one runs it. How I feel on it sucks all around except at a low dose of 10mg e/d with or without test.

Your experience is yours, an each of unique.

Ultimately what we're discussing concerning test or no test, is irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using it over 7 years. What I wrote was true enough for the OP without confusing him. So to be concise - It mimics LH and prevents your natural test from being shutdown. It will keep your testes active and prevent atrophy. It will not 'shut you down' in the sense that exogenous hormones shut you down, but it might have a slight effect at the pituitary gland, which is responsible for LH production. It's been shown however that even long term usage does not cause pituitary atrophy.
You use hcg for 4 week cycles?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You use hcg for 4 week cycles?
I'm on TRT.

Anyhow the answer is no.. but I also never had a problem like the OP and I've never done 4 weeks cycles. I never recommend short cycles, or oral only cycles either.

But if someone tends to get shutdown hard? Sure why wouldn't I suggest adding in some HCG. It's not going to hurt him. All it will do is make his PCT real easy and might make his wallet a slight bit lighter. Why does this bother you so much?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with short cycles?

And hcg on cycle is a waste of money.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Nolva and clomid isn't proper pct.

No point to use both, and it's just the basics.

Using double serms isn't going to bring double the results.

Proper pct plan is user dependent, an will take an individual a while to learn what combination of products work best.

Typically a basic pct consist of serm, ai, an natty test booster/otc pct aid.

How you feel on sd with or without test is also user specific.

I think sd is amazing however one runs it. How I feel on it sucks all around except at a low dose of 10mg e/d with or without test.

Your experience is yours, an each of unique.

Ultimately what we're discussing concerning test or no test, is irrelevant to the topic of this thread.
Proper set up of a cycle is also user dependent this was not about test or no test i just recommended it and hcg. And saying nolva + clomid at correct dose is not proper pct is malarkey dude. Every 1 Tailors there pct different. Using tribulus for pct is not proper pct.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva and Clomid for pct is fine if you're not using an AI.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Everyone going to have different say and opinion everyone a expert. I'm not I just no what works for my body everybody has to find what works for there's I guess we can go on and on until 3015

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were did you read this at?
I didn't read it anywhere.

An AI during PCT is counter productive. You're trying to normalize your body and unless you're using a suicide inhibitor it will, again, slow things down.

Hence nolva.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, was active on the forums years ago. But life took over and got out of the lifestyle.
Now I'm back and cutting right now with some ostarine goal is get to at least 10% bf before bulk
I really want to do superdrol again for my bulk great gains last time 15lbs in a month eating just above maintenance cals. Problem was is shut me down HARD and even with clomid and nolva I was depressed for a month or 2 until test normalized.

Question is what would you guys suggest adding to the cycle to ward off tiny ball syndrome and the depressed state I was in comeing off cycle...
Another word of advice don't buy nolva and clomid from that place ever again they probably sold you grain alcohol with fancy food coloring