Bruising from site inj normal?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

Bruising from site inj normal?

Im getting bruises at injection sites on my biceps and triceps. Of the two drugs Im injecting, neither are AAS, (PGF-2a, and LR3 IGF-1) But I thought I might get more site inj. related feedback on this section. (besides PGF2 doesnt really fall under slin/GH either).
    Bruising isnt a symptom of some festering putrification I cant see under the skin, is it? (okay, so Im being mellow dramatic) Any thoughts from you seasoned site injectors?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

For the record Ive been using 29Gx1/2 inch slin pin for both, the pgf is in BA so I expected it to sting. Im deviding my daily dose of each in to 4 shots each. ie: first PGF shot in left bicep, followed by 1st LR3 in same bicep. Repeat for right bi a couple hours later. 3rd PGF shot left tricep....etc. For a total of 8 pins a day.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Your bruising is probably a result of repeatedly causing small amounts of trauma.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

could be from moving pin from sise to side.
    this happen to me at first, keep it steady and no probs
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

Not to mention, injecting prostaglandins would be another reason for discomfort..
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

Oh hey whats up Pete? You know me from golds Fenway.(tall guy, studies music at Berklee) This thread is old, I finished with all that a couple weeks ago, and the bruising went away. But thanks for the input. (all you guys)
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Mattris
    Oh hey whats up Pete? You know me from golds Fenway.(tall guy, studies music at Berklee) This thread is old, I finished with all that a couple weeks ago, and the bruising went away. But thanks for the input. (all you guys)
    Hey, what's goin' on brother?

That place more like a gay bath house these days or what?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Quote Originally Posted by Mattris
    Im getting bruises at injection sites on my biceps and triceps. Of the two drugs Im injecting, neither are AAS, (PGF-2a, and LR3 IGF-1) But I thought I might get more site inj. related feedback on this section. (besides PGF2 doesnt really fall under slin/GH either).
    Bruising isnt a symptom of some festering putrification I cant see under the skin, is it? (okay, so Im being mellow dramatic) Any thoughts from you seasoned site injectors?
    i would not worry about it. i am now using synthol and i got the same problem. my left triceps is badly bruised, its all blue and you can see the broken capillares. I think it happens if you inject too fast or dont go deep enough into the muscle
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Hey, what's goin' on brother?

That place more like a gay bath house these days or what?

LOL! yeah its pretty weak over there, they even changed the friday closing time from 10pm to 9pm, and they close early on other days if the weather gives them an excuse, and theres still no power rack, Ive been to mainstream fitness gyms that at least had ONE power rack. I guess thats why nobody at that gym really has a big squat. There are a couple of serious trainers there though that compete, but the only things keeping ME there are the travel pass/alliance passes, and the fact that it took me so long to accumulate a few friends there. But oh well.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.34%

If the bruise forms very quickly, you nicked a blood vessel close to the surface and it bled out. I've done this on my bicep and literally watched the bruise form over the course of about 10 seconds.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

No it didnt form all quickly before my eyes like that, I didnt notice it until the next day when I did my "rounds" again. It was my first site inj protocol, and it was a bit tricky to get perfectly straight inj in triceps, (got bruises in lateral head and long head) and for some reason I bruised on my delts and bis even though they werent as tricky as the tris. I may have accidentally moved the needle around inside me. Plus those PGF2a shots are no joke. lol! I had it suspended in BA, so it felt like id done like a whole bunch of rest/pause/triple-drop sets with slow negatives and a long static hold at the end! It was rediculous soreness every day of the week. But Im done with the PGF2 and LR3-IGF, now Im on to a 3 wk superdrol cycle. That PGF2a was harsh. You better be near a toilet at all times if you ever use that stuff. lol!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

i am looking into pgf2a right now...were you at least satisfied with the results?
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

Quote Originally Posted by slava
    i am looking into pgf2a right now...were you at least satisfied with the results?

personally I was dissapointed. but my cycle was too short, (only about 11 days) this was not intentional, but because of tiny discrepancies in measuring accuracy of the doses over time and possibly in the BA added. It was supposed to be 15 days worth. if you do decide to get some be sure to get enough for a good 2-4 weeks. It wouldnt hurt to add more BA then I did either so the doses arent so tiny and hard to accurately measure. (for me 2.5mgs was 2 units, or 1 notch on the 1cc slin pins. It came in 30 units of BA (150mgs total) and I added 90units more BA so I could take 2.5 4x's a day whilst rotating sites. I didnt go down in strength, wich is phenomenal for me considering I was ON for 16 weeks straight (Deca/test) before that, and I have a hard time retaining my gains post cycle. So I guess it was pretty good, but I felt it wasnt the "cure for lagging bodyparts" wonder drug it has been purported as by some. But its not too expensive, and may work better with higher indegenious test levels if used for longer than I did. Just watch for the diareah bro, I dont want to scare you away from it, but, god damn! You might want to buy some of that ointment they give babies with diaper rash or something because It really is that bad! Id rather not go into further detail then that! lol! Let us know how it goes if you do use it. (the PGF2, not the ointment)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shoulders Bruised From Front Squats...
    By BLaQz in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:22 AM
  2. buying ph's from sites in the UK ?
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:03 PM
  3. M-Drol cycle, incomplete order from site
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. fav site inj?