Thoughts on this SERM stack

01preludeblue

Awards
Been doing some research on serms and considering on running a Osta/s4 stack. I've read some good reviews on taking both at the same time but wanted to get more input on it. Im new to serms and I've never taken any kind of prohormone before so I thought taking this would be a good starting point since I've read both of these aren't as potent as some other things out there. I've always worked out with whey creatine etc so I'm new to supps like this.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I'll start. First of all these are SARMS. Not SERMS. Second of all, research, research, research before you start or even before asking people's opinions. Tons of logs, and threads on these two.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
SARMs cause suppression just like prohormones will. Make sure you know what you're getting into. However, SARMs would be a good place to start... You'll need to run a SERM in your PCT.

01preludeblue

Awards
Sorry I did mean SARM in the title got them confused. I've done quite a bit of research on them and I'm pretty set on giving it a go, just wanted to get some final input on it before I order. I've read suppression isn't too bad with these two but still is present, one of the main reasons I'm going to give this stack a go.
Only thing Im worried about the the vision sides the s4 gives but if its too much to handle I'll just stop the s4 and continue with the osta only. I haven't decided what my PCT is going to be yet but wont start the sarm cycle till I have it just incase if I need to stop it earlier than the 8 weeks.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
5/2 protocol, and split dosing in the day seems popular to try and mitigate the vision sides of S4. I would also suggest getting some vision support supps.

01preludeblue

Awards
That's what Im planning on doing 25mg/12hr daily and the 5 on 2 off. Hopefully it's not too bad. I wont mind the yellow tint although its been said to be annoying but not being able to see at night that worries me.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
That's what Im planning on doing 25mg/12hr daily and the 5 on 2 off. Hopefully it's not too bad. I wont mind the yellow tint although its been said to be annoying but not being able to see at night that worries me.
The night vision sides go away once you come off.

01preludeblue

Awards
That LGD 4033 looks interesting. Should I ditch the osta for it? Only downfall I see comparing the two is LGD will suppress my test levels more than the osta but seems the gains are much better. Should the suppression be fine if I use the osta along with something else in my PCT?

01preludeblue

Awards
I've decided to stick with the osta/s4 stack to run as my first cycle. Still researching on a PCT, getting a lot of different answers with it on what to take. Some people don't run a PCT at all and have no issues and some people run almost every damn supplement on the market at once which seems ridiculous.
What are your guys thoughts on this PCT
ZMA, DAA, Revolution Test Stack

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I've decided to stick with the osta/s4 stack to run as my first cycle. Still researching on a PCT, getting a lot of different answers with it on what to take. Some people don't run a PCT at all and have no issues and some people run almost every damn supplement on the market at once which seems ridiculous.
Get Tamoxifen or Clomiphene

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM bro remember NO SERM=NO CYCLE. there is no OTC supp that can replace a real serm. Better safe than sorry