10mg Dianabol per day as mild boost for 4weeks?

Spanner

Awards
I am looking for some advice about a short cycle I am planning.
I have been lifting for many years and have a good knowledge about training and diet.

My stats are 6ft 3 inches, 200lbs age 49 , probably about 20% body fat ( can just about see abs) . I train between 4-5 times per week and make sure I get at least 3 hours of cardio per week.

My aim is to get a mild boost and use alongside creatine and epicatechin ( both of which have worked for me).
I ran a few moderate courses in my 20's ( 1st DBol 20 mg 4 weeks, 2 nd Sust and Deca 8 weeks, 3rd Sust, Deca, anavar 8 weeks)
I am not looking for huge gains but would like to get my arms up to 18 inches and gain approx 6lbs.

From the research I have done over the last 2 weeks (I know a fair bit about this topic but have not used for many years), members on other forums scoff at the idea of 10 mg DBol per day.

I have considered that 10 mg of DBol is likely to be more effective than ostarine and most ProHormones ( which many endorse) and with comparable ( possibly less )side effects.

Some of the studies suggest that 10 mg in the am will not greatly effect HPTA.

I am not looking to pin test or take a higher dose of DBol.
Has anyone had experience of taking a low dose for a short period ?
Thanks in advance

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If 10mgs of dbol is enough to give you gains then it's enough to effect your Hpta to a degree , remember it's acting as an exogenous hormone . And ostarine would have less side effects technically. If you wanna gain 6lbs and want a boost without effecting hpta Id honestly just keep running the epicatechin and add some more natural anabolics like some PA , ara , a transdermal laxogenin . If your diets in check you can up caloriea and eat clean and obtain that fairly easy I would think.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I'd say a safe mild would be EpiAndro/DHEA metabolites. Osta hurts my libido more than dbol

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10mg of dbol is not going to do it for a cycle. It's just going to give you disappointing results all around - shut down and little to no gains.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Don't run anabolics for 6 pounds like Joedoubledose said...any dose of an anabolic will give you suppression.

Spanner

Awards
Many thanks for replies. I am tempted to stick with the naturals but it was a case of having a bottle of DBol sitting around.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would get some Trest and more Dbol. Since you don't want to pin, Trest may suffice as a test base.

Spanner

Awards
Ok I have been doing a bit more research (actually going back to items I have looked at before) and I am now considering a TD Trest as an option.
I am aware that this should have limited hepatoxicity, low DHT conversion and does not bind with SHBG.
It is also apparent that it will aromatise easily and suppression will be a factor so a PCT and Nolva will be needed.
Any ideas about impact on HDL?
Planning to run it with epicatechin and creatine for 6 weeks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd save the Epic for PCT, unless you have enough to run it through both.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
10 mg of dbol will cause more problems than benefits. Waste of time imo.

Spanner

Awards
I can also get hold of some Bioniche Primo tabs but I am unsure of quality.
I apologise but I am just throwing ideas around at the moment looking for a mild safe cycle

drogan

drogan

Awards
It depends, are they pharma blue hearts? pharma dbol is much stronger than ugl. I think 6lbs of blue hearts is easily attainable, but it all depends on the quality of your gear.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can also get hold of some Bioniche Primo tabs but I am unsure of quality.
I apologise but I am just throwing ideas around at the moment looking for a mild safe cycle
10mg dbol is a bridge dose.

Go natty or a sarm. If you ran dbol at 40-50mg ed for 4-6 wks with trest,then you would have a cycle. Don't know if I would run dbol without test tho. My .02

Spanner

Awards
So any thoughts on primo tabs and dermatrest?
I am not looking for massive gains just something solid and with low sides
Cheers

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I wouldn't run dbol and trest that sounds like estrogen hell lmfao

Spanner

Awards
How about derma trest and something dry like primo tabs?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10mg dbol is a bridge dose.

Go natty or a sarm. If you ran dbol at 40-50mg ed for 4-6 wks with trest,then you would have a cycle. Don't know if I would run dbol without test tho. My .02
You better have a shyt ton of ai's on hand

Spanner

Awards
Ok just to clarify I will not be taking DBol. I sometimes wonder if people read these threads properly.