Test Cyp Cycle HELP!! + DMZ?

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I'm wanting to begin a cycle based on Super DMZ and Test Cyp to bulk up a little with lean muscle and increase strength.

I want to begin in mid December. Staying safe and healthy with great results is my focus, mainly safe!

Here is the cycle I'm considering:

Weeks 1-8: Test Cyp 250mg every Monday and Thursday
Weeks 1-4: Super-DMZ 2.0 1 cap daily

Week 9: Wait 7 days to begin PCT

Weeks 10-13: 40/40/20/20 mg Nolvadex
Weeks 10-13: BLR Rebirth / ED
Weeks 10-13: Activate Xtreme / ED

Full Cycle Supplements:

LGI Damage Control - 4 Caps / ED
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamin / ED
Vitamin C 3g / ED
Creatine 2.5g / Before & After Training
Vitamin D 5000iu / ED
Boron Citrate 6mg / ED

1.) Any major issues or suggestions that need to be addressed?

2.) Is the DMZ better first 4 weeks or the last 4 weeks? And is 1 Cap beneficial at all, scared 2 would be hard on the liver because I hear it's pretty harsh?

3.) Should I get any on cycle support supplements or take an ai while on cycle?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Your gonna wanna use the dmz first 4 weeks as a kicker , because even though your testosterone levels will be elevated immediately after you inject cyp it will take a couple weeks for you to see visual effects and that can mess with your mind waiting. And on cycle suppliments are a yes , you should also allways have an AI on hand because obviously testosterone does aromatize . The cycle support will help you with organ health and bp for the whole cycle and you emphasize safety so going the extra mile never hurts , some of the og'a just use things like saw palmetto and Hawthorne berry on cycle when running test but using a cycle support like arimicare pro will have all your bases covered. Look it up and check out the profile , allot of good ingredients . Hope this helps

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either extend the Test Cyp to 12 weeks, or switch it out for Prop for the 8 weeks.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I'd look into the addition of more health related supplements while on cycle if your goal is truly to do this as healthy as possible

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I'd look into the addition of more health related supplements while on cycle if your goal is truly to do this as healthy as possible
I was assuming Damage Control would be enough with the TUDCA for liver health. Should I add more NAC, Milk Thistle, prostate support, blood pressure support, etc.?

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
What do you have in mind?
I have all my clients that stay on cycle take in the following:

Vitamin D3
Milk Thistle
Green Tea Extract
CoQ10
Evening Primrose Oil
Livercare
Garlic Extract
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Alpha Lipoic Acid

I know Shelby Starnes as well as many top level coaches promote these ingredients as well. Very beneficial and shouldn't be neglected.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I have all my clients that stay on cycle take in the following:

Vitamin D3
Milk Thistle
Green Tea Extract
CoQ10
Evening Primrose Oil
Livercare
Garlic Extract
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Alpha Lipoic Acid

I know Shelby Starnes as well as many top level coaches promote these ingredients as well. Very beneficial and shouldn't be neglected.
Ok thanks! I've got 5000iu if D3 listed and ready for my cycle, and the Damage Control has:

CoQ10 - 100mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine - 500mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 150mg
Hawthorne Berry - 200mg
Celery Seed - 75mg
Saw Palmetto - 200mg
Quercetin - 150mg
SAMe - 400mg
Bulpeurum Root - 500mg
TUDCA - 200mg

So I need to perhaps look into adding more NAC as I believe 500mg is relatively low dose, but not certain. Also I'll need to add the supplements you'd mentioned that I don't have:

Milk Thistle
Green Tea Extract
Evening Primrose Oil
Livercare
Garlic Extract

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for the milk thistle if you're taking tudca and NAC. Garlic extract would be beneficial.

Why not just eat more micronutrient dense foods? And cut that list in half.

Beets, ACV, mushrooms, garlic, kale/kelp or spinach.