Laxogenin, cortisol and anxiety?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
I know high amounts of cortisol can be fueling anxiety and laxogenin should be able to lower it.
So what im thinking is: Wouldnt laxogenin be good for someone who is prone to anxiety?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know high amounts of cortisol can be fueling anxiety and laxogenin should be able to lower it.
So what im thinking is: Wouldnt laxogenin be good for someone who is prone to anxiety?
I definitely don't think it would hurt. Have you tried laxogenin products before?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am prone to anxiety as well and have been on laxo for about a month now. Just was a best man at a wedding and I felt a ton less anxious then usually. I didn't know laxo could help with anxiety but I wonder if that is why...

Side note: Does anyone know if dosing 25 mg evenly throughout the day with meals is best or 50 mg pre/50 post?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a thread all about anxiety in the supplement section. Laxo would not be my first choice for anxiety help.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Odd, made me worse.

I was also on 7keto dhea

Im back on a test booster to get my ball sback (not literally - the virtual ones)

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Thanks rascal, there was some pretty interesting stuff

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy rhodiola rosea, it's way cheaper and works for anxiety great. I am interested in laxo, but for muscle gains.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Buy rhodiola rosea, it's way cheaper and works for anxiety great. I am interested in laxo, but for muscle gains.
Where are the studies showing laxogenin indeed produces an anabolic effect? This stuff has been around for some time and suddenly certain supplement companies that were in the business of pro-hormones are touting laxogenin to be the latest and greatest breakthrough in "legal anabolics." Naturally it makes sense to promote something like laxogenin since the pro-hormones of the past that actually worked because they were in fact anabolic steroids have now been banned aka rendered illegal under the designated controlled substances act. Have you read the investigative report concerning Mr. Thierman - the self-proclaimed kitchen chemist who was allegedly the supplier of laxogenin to select distributors? The manner in which this stuff was extracted is very concerning.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are the studies showing laxogenin indeed produces an anabolic effect? This stuff has been around for some time and suddenly certain supplement companies that were in the business of pro-hormones are touting laxogenin to be the latest and greatest breakthrough in "legal anabolics." Naturally it makes sense to promote something like laxogenin since the pro-hormones of the past that actually worked because they were in fact anabolic steroids have now been banned aka rendered illegal under the designated controlled substances act. Have you read the investigative report concerning Mr. Thierman - the self-proclaimed kitchen chemist who was allegedly the supplier of laxogenin to select distributors? The manner in which this stuff was extracted is very concerning.
I never stated that it works, I just stated I was interested in it. I just recently heard about laxo. I have tried rhodiola and have a bottle of it sitting next to me. I may pick up some Phosphatidylserine to replace the rhodiola though, since rhodiola doesn't seem to be effective all the time, but when it is effective it works well.