Sust cycle

BigJohn665

Awards
Looking to do a Sust cycle with 500wk/ split mon/Thurs thinking of kick start with either Msten or Olympus Stenabol...Opinions???
5 cycle in last 3yrs.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Stenabol and Test E was my first ever cycle. Wish I knew half of what I do now, LOL, but yeah blew the F up pretty nice. I've never run Sust, so I can't comment too much on dosing. The Sten would be a fine kicker though.

whey2buff

Awards
My good buddy loves sust and his protocol is Mon/Thurs 500mg per week.. Are you going for all out size and strength for the cycle? Stenabol sounds like a great kick start, maybe weeks 1-4 stenabol, 1-12 sust, 8-12 msten to finish off nicely

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with the compounds you mentioned, but Sust is a good base for a starter. If you're looking for strength, something androgenic would be a good choice as opposed to a highly estrogenic compound (since that's what you're already using) to even it out. Nonetheless, testosterone on it's own works fine.

livestrong82

Awards
Do sust and dbol.. mass and strenght.. I'm currently on dbol 40mg daily with test E and I love it..

Not sure if tren or dbol my favorite now lol

Surprisingly dbol is making me really vascular and not much bloat

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should pin sust eod or your wasting the short esters